Windows 10: Samsung phone messages don't appear in Phone LInk

Discus and support Samsung phone messages don't appear in Phone LInk in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Samsung phone, when someone from another Samsung phone texts me I see the text in the Notifications pane but they do not appear in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EdgarHansen, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Samsung phone messages don't appear in Phone LInk

I have a Samsung phone, when someone from another Samsung phone texts me I see the text in the Notifications pane but they do not appear in the Messages pane. Is there a configuration that I'm missing. All other phones appear, just not Samsung phones. The messages appear on my phone itself but not in Phone Link.Edgar

:)

EdgarHansen, Dec 1, 2023
  2. MisterEd Win User

Phone Link vs Samsung Flow vs Samsung Dex?

I found out about the problem when I ran games on the phone using Phone Link. Assuming that the PC is connected to the phone with Phone link On the phone if you look at the Bluetooth settings you will see that:
    • Calls = Enabled
    • Audio = Not available
    Samsung phone messages don't appear in Phone LInk 400499d1700001094t-phone-link-vs-samsung-flow-vs-samsung-dex-btaudio1.jpg
    However, on the PC if you run Bluetooth Audio Receiver and open a connection to the phone then On the phone if you look at the Bluetooth settings you will see that:
    • Calls = Enabled
    • Audio = Enabled
    Samsung phone messages don't appear in Phone LInk 400500d1700001125t-phone-link-vs-samsung-flow-vs-samsung-dex-btaudio2.jpg

MisterEd, Dec 1, 2023
  3. Try3 Win User
    Phone Link vs Samsung Flow vs Samsung Dex?

No, it should all be straightforward as long as you follow the guidance - linked to in my checklist:
    Samsung phone messages don't appear in Phone LInk 400417d1699287252t-phone-link-vs-samsung-flow-vs-samsung-dex-mpe-sample-android-file-system.png
    If you want to, we can discuss examples of individual file multi-syncing settings File menu, Settings, Multi-sync, Customise
    Samsung phone messages don't appear in Phone LInk 400419d1699869890t-phone-link-vs-samsung-flow-vs-samsung-dex-mpe-multisync-example-posted.png
    I got a new phone on Thursday and set it up quickly & easily. I used MPE to populate the phone with my files apart from the audio files which I just copied across in File explorer. Best of luck, Denis

Try3, Dec 1, 2023
  4. Dos101 Win User

Samsung phone messages don't appear in Phone LInk

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Microsoft Apps

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

Samsung phone messages don't appear in Phone LInk

1. Samsung phone messages don't appear in Phone LInk - Similar Threads - Samsung phone messages

2. Samsung phone messages don't appear in Phone LInk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung phone messages don't appear in Phone LInk: I have a Samsung phone, when someone from another Samsung phone texts me I see the text in the Notifications pane but they do not appear in the Messages pane. Is there a configuration that I'm missing. All other phones appear, just not Samsung phones. The messages appear on...
  3. I'm receiving messages within phone link which don't appear on my phone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm receiving messages within phone link which don't appear on my phone.: All are coming from a 32665 address. If they were showing on my phone I could block them and mark as SPAM, within Phone Link I don't appear to have that option.Example: Georgina Rosinsky is on Facebook. If you know her, send her a friend request: https://fb.me/1NZOvaWnZLtfNgD...
  4. I'm receiving messages within phone link which don't appear on my phone.

I'm receiving messages within phone link which don't appear on my phone.: All are coming from a 32665 address. If they were showing on my phone I could block them and mark as SPAM, within Phone Link I don't appear to have that option.Example: Georgina Rosinsky is on Facebook. If you know her, send her a friend request: https://fb.me/1NZOvaWnZLtfNgD...
  5. Phone link messages

Phone link messages: Phone link : Is there any way to delete messages off the phone link app within Phone link? My phone was destroyed and I had to get a new one and so now I can't go back and delete the old messages off the destroyed phone and they are still on phone link....
  6. How delete messages that appear in Phone Link but are not on my phone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How delete messages that appear in Phone Link but are not on my phone?: I have reenabled phone link after not using it for many months. I now have two text messages in phone link that do not exist on my phone. How do I delete them? Thanks....
  7. How delete messages that appear in Phone Link but are not on my phone?

How delete messages that appear in Phone Link but are not on my phone?: I have reenabled phone link after not using it for many months. I now have two text messages in phone link that do not exist on my phone. How do I delete them? Thanks....
  8. Phone Link and messages

Phone Link and messages: I installed Phone Link on my new Windows 11 computer yesterday. Phone Link and my iPhone are connected but I don't receive messages in Phone Link, although I can send them. I've had messages sent to me from both android and iPhones but that doesn't make any difference. Any...
  9. Phone Link issue with messaging app on Samsung . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link issue with messaging app on Samsung . . .: I have a Windows desktop and 2 Windows laptops. I began using Phone Link and Link to Windows with my Samsung Galaxy S20+ smartphone about a year ago, and it was working perfectly. I recently changed to a Samsung Galaxy S22+, and while I succeeded in getting Phone Link to work...
  10. Phone Link issue with messaging app on Samsung . . .

Phone Link issue with messaging app on Samsung . . .: I have a Windows desktop and 2 Windows laptops. I began using Phone Link and Link to Windows with my Samsung Galaxy S20+ smartphone about a year ago, and it was working perfectly. I recently changed to a Samsung Galaxy S22+, and while I succeeded in getting Phone Link to work...