Windows 10: Samsung phone/windows 10 problems (3)

Discus and support Samsung phone/windows 10 problems (3) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 1) every time I plug my Samsung S8 into the computer I must update the driver to see it. 2) To make matters worse, the driver download almost always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HondaCivic2, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Samsung phone/windows 10 problems (3)

1) every time I plug my Samsung S8 into the computer I must update the driver to see it. 2) To make matters worse, the driver download almost always gets stuck on the install page ( I have tried turning off protection). 3) Sometimes when I re-start the computer it can see my phone (eventually - please read on) but re-starting the computer gets stuck on the "restarting" blue screen, and eventually I have to shut power to make any progress. I have let it go on the "restarting" screen for as long as 10 hours to see what would happen, I am assuming it would go on forever if I didn't shut power. I use the computer for a home recording studio - maybe I could share these rather large .wav files to the phone through the network? The computer/phone arrangement not doing what I specifically need them to do!!

:)

HondaCivic2, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Sep 25, 2019
  4. meebers Win User

Samsung phone/windows 10 problems (3)

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Samsung phone/windows 10 problems (3)

1. Samsung phone/windows 10 problems (3) - Similar Threads - Samsung phone problems

2. Samsung phone messages don't appear in Phone LInk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung phone messages don't appear in Phone LInk: I have a Samsung phone, when someone from another Samsung phone texts me I see the text in the Notifications pane but they do not appear in the Messages pane. Is there a configuration that I'm missing. All other phones appear, just not Samsung phones. The messages appear on...
  3. Samsung Galaxy Book 3 360 Samsung sync not logging in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Galaxy Book 3 360 Samsung sync not logging in.: So I recently got my galaxy book 3 360 . I tried to use the Samsung sync feature, but none of the sign in options work. The QR code refreshes and acts like nothing scanned it, the Google account option say the website can't be found, and the Samsung account says the password...
  4. Samsung Galaxy Book 3 360 Samsung sync not logging in.

Samsung Galaxy Book 3 360 Samsung sync not logging in.: So I recently got my galaxy book 3 360 . I tried to use the Samsung sync feature, but none of the sign in options work. The QR code refreshes and acts like nothing scanned it, the Google account option say the website can't be found, and the Samsung account says the password...
  5. Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions: Where is the "cache" for this app stored. In the phone or in the Your Phone app? I have a Samsung Note 20 phone and Windows 11 PC. I successfully linked my phone to the "Your Phone" app and it works as expected except for two things. At one point I had a Samsung holiday theme...
  6. Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions

Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions: Where is the "cache" for this app stored. In the phone or in the Your Phone app? I have a Samsung Note 20 phone and Windows 11 PC. I successfully linked my phone to the "Your Phone" app and it works as expected except for two things. At one point I had a Samsung holiday theme...
  7. Problem with Samsung Notes on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with Samsung Notes on Windows 10: [ATTACH] Hello, anyone here can help me with this problem? Basically, I created a note in my A71 using the last version of Samsung Notes app, installed from Galaxy Store, and then, when I open the Samsung Notes program on windows 10 the note looks as you can see in the...
  8. YOUR PHONE and a Samsung Cell

in Windows 10 Support
    YOUR PHONE and a Samsung Cell: Had this working last year on a different cell and number. YourPhone does not recognize the new cell. I am thinking that it is trying to link to the old one. The new cell has the APP installed and it says Your Phone And Pc Are Connected. What to do!!! Is there a way to give...
  9. Windows 10 mobile download for a Samsung Galaxy phone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 mobile download for a Samsung Galaxy phone: How do i find out if I need the 32 or 64 gigabyte download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mobile-download-for-a-samsung-galaxy/c0a525e4-27fa-48ea-8bf9-bb0944f3a005
  10. 3 Problems with windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    3 Problems with windows 10: Hello, English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes. I have problems with windows 10 and it really annoying me. 1) my connected internal hard drives showing up in the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon. How can I hide it? 2) When i click on start button...