Windows 10: Samsung phone/windows 10 problems (3)

Discus and support Samsung phone/windows 10 problems (3) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 1) every time I plug my Samsung S8 into the computer I must update the driver to see it. 2) To make matters worse, the driver download almost always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HondaCivic2, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Samsung phone/windows 10 problems (3)

1) every time I plug my Samsung S8 into the computer I must update the driver to see it. 2) To make matters worse, the driver download almost always gets stuck on the install page ( I have tried turning off protection). 3) Sometimes when I re-start the computer it can see my phone (eventually - please read on) but re-starting the computer gets stuck on the "restarting" blue screen, and eventually I have to shut power to make any progress. I have let it go on the "restarting" screen for as long as 10 hours to see what would happen, I am assuming it would go on forever if I didn't shut power. I use the computer for a home recording studio - maybe I could share these rather large .wav files to the phone through the network? The computer/phone arrangement not doing what I specifically need them to do!!

:)

HondaCivic2, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Sep 25, 2019
  4. meebers Win User

Samsung phone/windows 10 problems (3)

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Samsung phone/windows 10 problems (3)

1. Samsung phone/windows 10 problems (3) - Similar Threads - Samsung phone problems

2. Windows 10 mobile download for a Samsung Galaxy phone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 mobile download for a Samsung Galaxy phone: How do i find out if I need the 32 or 64 gigabyte download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mobile-download-for-a-samsung-galaxy/c0a525e4-27fa-48ea-8bf9-bb0944f3a005
  3. Surface 3 thinks it's a cell phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface 3 thinks it's a cell phone: At one time in the past, I made some changes to my Surface 3 running Win 10 to make it think it's my Android phone. (I followed some very detailed, technical instructions, maybe even using RegEdit?) I think I did this to be able to load and run an Android app from Google...
  4. 3 Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3 Problems: Hi, I am using HP pavilion laptop, windows 10 for this last 2 years and I am facing 3 problems for this last 3 month: 1) My cursor freeze. I use shortcut 'windows logo + tab' and this seems to let the cursor move and it's happening a lot recently. 2) I will try my...
  5. unsolicited phone call re- a 3-year-old problem with Microsoft Windows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unsolicited phone call re- a 3-year-old problem with Microsoft Windows: A man claiming to be "Mike Wilson" from Microsoft, Commission # 8100 called about a 3-year-old problem with Microsoft Windows. They would replace the software. Phone number on caller ID was 920-365-8948 I'm assuming this is a scam. I gave no info....
  6. Problems Connecting Android Phones to Windows 10

Problems Connecting Android Phones to Windows 10: HI all wasnt sure which area to post this in so hopefully this is ok. I use my laptop mainly for djing and when I do I turn off the wifi as it interferes with the audio software. therefore in order to download music on the fly I use an Android mobile phone (Pixel 2 or...
  7. Problems Connecting Android Phones to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems Connecting Android Phones to Windows 10: HI all wasnt sure which area to post this in so hopefully this is ok. I use my laptop mainly for djing and when I do I turn off the wifi as it interferes with the audio software. therefore in order to download music on the fly I use an Android mobile phone (Pixel 2 or...
  8. 3 Problems!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    3 Problems!: I Contact you & Lenovo ( My PC Manufacture ) But none of you help me! Now, I have 3 problems I don't know if they are related or not.. 1- My PC not Booting normally ( on Battery it Shuts down immediately & on charger it shut down also but booting after around 5 secs. )...
  9. Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones & Kies

Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones & Kies: Since I recently did a fresh install of Win10 TP 64-bit, I also had to reinstall all the apps and drivers I previously had in place from the earlier "upgrade" I did. And, part of that was adding Samsung Kies to be able to connect my Samsung Galaxy S5 to the PC. In the...
  10. 3 Problems with windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    3 Problems with windows 10: Hello, English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes. I have problems with windows 10 and it really annoying me. 1) my connected internal hard drives showing up in the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon. How can I hide it? 2) When i click on start button...