Windows 10: Samsung photos onto windows 10

Discus and support Samsung photos onto windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get my photos from the Samsung gallery installed on my Windows 10 laptop and synced with my Samsung S10 to automatically sync onto a folder in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobDixon4, Jan 14, 2021.

1. RobDixon4 Win User

Samsung photos onto windows 10

How do I get my photos from the Samsung gallery installed on my Windows 10 laptop and synced with my Samsung S10 to automatically sync onto a folder in my computer? Samsung Book Flex

Many thanks

:)

RobDixon4, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 14, 2021
  3. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Printing a photo on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can use Windows Photo App to print the photos in windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Photos.
    • Select the photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select print option.
    • Then you will be able to print photos.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Samsung photos onto windows 10 - Similar Threads - Samsung photos onto

2. How to import photos onto PC and not onto OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to import photos onto PC and not onto OneDrive: I'm using Windows 11.When I plug in my phone it opens the Photos app. But when I hit "import", the only location option is to download photos into a OneDrive folder. I don't have enough space on OneDrive for the photos. If I try to proceed anyways, it freezes my computer. I...
  3. How to import photos onto PC and not onto OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to import photos onto PC and not onto OneDrive: I'm using Windows 11.When I plug in my phone it opens the Photos app. But when I hit "import", the only location option is to download photos into a OneDrive folder. I don't have enough space on OneDrive for the photos. If I try to proceed anyways, it freezes my computer. I...
  4. Photo's lost after attempting to import from SD card in Samsung S7 onto computer Window's...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo's lost after attempting to import from SD card in Samsung S7 onto computer Window's...: I plugged my S7 into my computer this morning and started downloading files of pics that I had on the SD card in my phone. Several of the files transferred over successfully but I had two files that transferred over without the pictures in them. They are no longer on the SD...
  5. viewing photos from windows 10 computer to samsung tv

in Windows 10 Customization
    viewing photos from windows 10 computer to samsung tv: I recently upgraded from 7 pro to 10 and now when I try to view my photos on the tv, the file structure doesn't match the desktop and I get multiple versions of each photo. This was not an issue on the 7 program and I need to know what permission settings or what else to...
  6. Downloading photos from USB onto Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading photos from USB onto Microsoft Photos: I have a USB stick with over 1750 photos on it that I would like to download into phot app, however Photos get up yo 1750 photos then just locks up, I can download phots onto picture folder , any suggestions Windows 10...
  7. IMPORTING A PHOTO ONTO PAINTING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IMPORTING A PHOTO ONTO PAINTING: I CANT SEEM TO SAVE THE PHOTO I IMPORT ONTO THE PAINTING IT GETS THERE BUT WONT SAVE DOMINICK *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-a-photo-onto-painting/245a3b0e-4228-4355-9210-fb51e328d2d0
  8. importing photos from samsung

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    importing photos from samsung: I have been trying for months to import photos from my Samsung s7 edge and I cant seem to do it. I plug in my USB and follow all that the computer said which was literally plug in USB and it just sits on 0 items found so far for hours . I am beyond the point of stress and...
  9. Picase/Photos/Samsung Problem??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Picase/Photos/Samsung Problem??: Okay, so I've just got a new Samsung S5 Neo phone, and when I take a photo, and delete it from my phone, they're still showing on my computer under INetCache/IE/YBOT5357. For example. If I take a new photo and view it from my phone via my pc and Picasa, I have arrows on the...
  10. Upload photos onto a website

in Windows 10 Support
    Upload photos onto a website: How do I upload photos onto an ad on a website please. 15018