Windows 10: Samsung printer driver ML-1520 for Windows 10 64bit

Discus and support Samsung printer driver ML-1520 for Windows 10 64bit in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear Where can I find a printer driver for my Samsung ML-1520 printer that works for Windows 10 64bit. I've installed all possible drivers I could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bruno De Vos, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Samsung printer driver ML-1520 for Windows 10 64bit

Dear

Where can I find a printer driver for my Samsung ML-1520 printer that works for Windows 10 64bit.

I've installed all possible drivers I could find but none of them are working.

Thanks for the help!

:)

Bruno De Vos, Sep 6, 2019
  2. PnnyPnchr Win User

Samsung Printer ML 2010 and Window 10

When I upgraded to Windows 10 my Samsung ML-2010 initially worked fine. However, after upgrading the driver to "Samsung Universal Print Driver 3" (via the Windows 10 recommendation) my 2010 lost the ability for duplex printing, selecting "toner save" via
    software, and turned it into a basic printer. Samsung Canada help chat suggested I wait for a new driver, but I'm not holding my breath.

In short, if your ML-2010 is currently working OK do NOT install the "Universal Print Driver 3" for Windows 10, or your printer will lose some functionality.

PnnyPnchr, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Installing the Samsung ML-1210 printer driver on Windows 10

look here

http://aaron-kelley.net/blog/2012/10/installing-the-samsung-ml-1210-printer-driver-on-windows-8/

is work with windows 10 PRO x64 Samsung printer driver ML-1520 for Windows 10 64bit :)

DamirLorger, Sep 6, 2019
  4. G. R. Win User

Samsung printer driver ML-1520 for Windows 10 64bit

Unable to print on Windows 10 using Samsung ML 1710 Laser printer

The driver is at:

HP and Samsung printers | HP® Official Site

at left, click : "Driver installation", the driver is at the bottom

when the driver is installed, choose ML-1710 in the printer list.

It works for me Win10 64bits

G. R., Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Samsung printer driver ML-1520 for Windows 10 64bit

1. Samsung printer driver ML-1520 for Windows 10 64bit - Similar Threads - Samsung printer driver

2. SAMSUNG SCX-4600 PRINTER DRIVER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SAMSUNG SCX-4600 PRINTER DRIVER: Dear Sir /Madam, I would like to ask a working version of my printer for Windows 10 Pro. It was working correctly until the latest Windows update to OS build: 19362.116. >>> error-0x000007d1 The printer working OK on KUBUNTU Linux OS, but not on Windows OS... Thank...
  3. Windows 10 Mail will not print to my Samsung ML-2545 printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail will not print to my Samsung ML-2545 printer: Hi, I needed to print an e-mail today, plus some of it's attachments. The attachments were pdf's and I saved and printed them from Foxit PDF, fine. When I tried to print the e-mail from the Mail app it would not print to "Samsung ML-2540 Series (USB002)". I found an...
  4. samsung usb driver

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    samsung usb driver: Hello there, I want to install SAMSUNG usb driver in my windows laptop but couldnot install. installation blocke and shows this dilogbox. how do I unblock the publisher to install the latest Samsung driver in my laptop.[ATTACH]...
  5. Windows 10 - Printer Driver

Windows 10 - Printer Driver: Hello, I have Windows 10 computer on which I am trying to setup a HP LaserJet 5P printer. Unfortunately, a driver does not show up in the applicable window during installation. I ran Windows Update multiple times and the list was populated with additional printers but not...
  6. Trojan:JS/Foretype.A!ml

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan:JS/Foretype.A!ml: I ran Windows Defender shortly after accidentally clicking a link to one of tose scam sites that keep you from leaving the window. I managed to end Microsoft edge in task manager to get out of it, but wanted to check and see if the site may have downloaded anything. As you...
  7. 99.99% 64bit OS but no 64bit Twain Drivers

99.99% 64bit OS but no 64bit Twain Drivers: Hi all, I am frustrated by virtually no support for 64bit Twain drivers in windows. Nowdays almost 100% of people use 64 bit OS but manufacturers of scanners supply only 32bit Twain drivers. It is mainly because they feel their product work well enough with supplied sw and...
  8. Audio driver not working in windows 10, 64bit

Audio driver not working in windows 10, 64bit: I did something crazy. While installing or removing some junk (softwares) from my pc and then suddenly i noticed that red cross sign appeared on my volume icon and no sound was there. when i checked the device manager following drivers had a small yellow triangular mark...
  9. samsung m2020w printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    samsung m2020w printer: how to get my printer to stay online, goes offline & cannot get it to print wireless https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/samsung-m2020w-printer/a8807c99-7526-447a-abc0-a7862278bfd7
  10. Samsung printer software

Samsung printer software: Keeps asking for administrator, I am administrator, and wont run from exe file, right click run as administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/samsung-printer-software/0d2c6c40-477f-452a-838f-290dea41bf8e