Windows 10: Samsung Reminder can now sync with Microsoft To Do

Discus and support Samsung Reminder can now sync with Microsoft To Do in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We have a super exciting announcement to make. You can now sync your reminders on Samsung Reminder app with To Do. It’s a great way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Samsung Reminder can now sync with Microsoft To Do

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...r/ba-p/1925893

:)

Brink, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...r/ba-p/1925893

Brink, Nov 24, 2020
  3. K7AAY Win User
    See all reminders in Windows 10

As suggested in Microsoft's post "Get reminders from Cortana", open the Cortana window and choose Notebook > Reminders for that list.

K7AAY, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Samsung Reminder can now sync with Microsoft To Do

I am Syncing Microsoft and Google Calendar sucessfully for calender events, but not for "reminders"

My device is a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Model (SM-N910F)

Andriod version 6.01

I can't recall how I orignally set up sync it was a process I did a long time ago. I assume it was through Outlook. It will take me sometime to determine what I originally did. Everything sync, with the excpetion of stand alone "Reminders". Events, and reminders
    for Event do work.

PaulHYoung, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Samsung Reminder can now sync with Microsoft To Do - Similar Threads - Samsung Reminder sync

2. Clipboard not syncing with samsung s23

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipboard not syncing with samsung s23: Hello, I'm having trouble syncing the clipboard between my phone and my pc. I had an s10+ and it worked fine for some time but some weeks ago it just stopped. Now with an updated s23, the problem remains. I already have all the boxes checked on the clipboard settings. Even...
  3. Sync Apple Reminders with Windows To Do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync Apple Reminders with Windows To Do: From my research it appears there is a way to sync a Apple Reminders with Windows To Do, but I can't make it happen. I was able to sync my To Do list to my iPhone, but I haven't been able to sync the other direction to Windows To Do. Can I get some help with this?...
  4. Sync Apple Reminders with Windows To Do

Sync Apple Reminders with Windows To Do: From my research it appears there is a way to sync a Apple Reminders with Windows To Do, but I can't make it happen. I was able to sync my To Do list to my iPhone, but I haven't been able to sync the other direction to Windows To Do. Can I get some help with this?...
  5. Unsync Microsoft To Do from Apple Reminders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsync Microsoft To Do from Apple Reminders: Hi there,I use Microsoft To Do strictly for work, and Apple Reminders strictly for home. Having these separate apps is important to me in ensuring work/life balance. I only have To Do on my work computer, and I only have Apple Reminders on my personal iPhone. However, I added...
  6. Unsync Microsoft To Do from Apple Reminders

Unsync Microsoft To Do from Apple Reminders: Hi there,I use Microsoft To Do strictly for work, and Apple Reminders strictly for home. Having these separate apps is important to me in ensuring work/life balance. I only have To Do on my work computer, and I only have Apple Reminders on my personal iPhone. However, I added...
  7. Microsoft "To Do" skips days of reminders

Microsoft "To Do" skips days of reminders: Folks, Weeks ago, I had set up several daily reminders in Microsoft "To Do." But for some bizarre reason, it often skips whole days' worth of reminders, even though I didn't change anything. For example, for the last few days, it's been showing that the next reminders for one...
  8. Cortana / Microsoft To Do reminders won't display reminder on screen

in Cortana
    Cortana / Microsoft To Do reminders won't display reminder on screen: I've used Cortana for a long time as a reminder app without issue. Since Cortana reminders have been associated with/rolled into Microsoft To Do, I can't get the reminder to actually show up on screen in some sort of dialog box. I can set up and edit the reminder just fine....
  9. Daily Reminders in To-Do

Daily Reminders in To-Do: Hello, I watched a video on how to use To-Do and I get how the 'My Day' feature works and it might be useful for some tasks. But I have some daily reminders that I want reminded of on my PC / iPhone every day like watering plants and taking medication etc. It's not popping up...
  10. sync reminder message

in Windows 10 Customization
    sync reminder message: I posted a question about this a while back. I'm still having the same problem. A message pops up that sends me to Settings to sync my devices. I've already tried the opt-out function. I don't want to sync my devices. Is there any way to keep this message from popping up?...