Windows 10: Samsung Reminder can now sync with Microsoft To Do

Discus and support Samsung Reminder can now sync with Microsoft To Do in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We have a super exciting announcement to make. You can now sync your reminders on Samsung Reminder app with To Do. It’s a great way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Samsung Reminder can now sync with Microsoft To Do

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...r/ba-p/1925893

:)

Brink, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...r/ba-p/1925893

Brink, Nov 24, 2020
  3. K7AAY Win User
    See all reminders in Windows 10

As suggested in Microsoft's post "Get reminders from Cortana", open the Cortana window and choose Notebook > Reminders for that list.

K7AAY, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Samsung Reminder can now sync with Microsoft To Do

I am Syncing Microsoft and Google Calendar sucessfully for calender events, but not for "reminders"

My device is a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Model (SM-N910F)

Andriod version 6.01

I can't recall how I orignally set up sync it was a process I did a long time ago. I assume it was through Outlook. It will take me sometime to determine what I originally did. Everything sync, with the excpetion of stand alone "Reminders". Events, and reminders
    for Event do work.

PaulHYoung, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Samsung Reminder can now sync with Microsoft To Do - Similar Threads - Samsung Reminder sync

2. Cortana / Microsoft To Do reminders won't display reminder on screen

in Cortana
    Cortana / Microsoft To Do reminders won't display reminder on screen: I've used Cortana for a long time as a reminder app without issue. Since Cortana reminders have been associated with/rolled into Microsoft To Do, I can't get the reminder to actually show up on screen in some sort of dialog box. I can set up and edit the reminder just fine....
  3. How can I link "Microsoft To Do: List, Task & Reminder" with my "Google Calendar"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I link "Microsoft To Do: List, Task & Reminder" with my "Google Calendar"?: Hi there. I am trying to use the "Microsoft To Do: List, Task & Reminder" app but all my regular meetings and obligations are in the "Google Calendar". Is it possible to link "Microsoft To Do: List, Task & Reminder" with "Google Calendar" so that: 1. Entries made in Google...
  4. Daily Reminders in To-Do

Daily Reminders in To-Do: Hello, I watched a video on how to use To-Do and I get how the 'My Day' feature works and it might be useful for some tasks. But I have some daily reminders that I want reminded of on my PC / iPhone every day like watering plants and taking medication etc. It's not popping up...
  5. "Reminders" from Google Calendar to Windows Calendar are NOT syncing

"Reminders" from Google Calendar to Windows Calendar are NOT syncing: I have successfully sync Events from my Google Calendar to the built in Windows Calendar The "Reminders" in my Google Calendar are NOT syncing with the Windows Calendar OS : Windows 10 Home 64 Bit Version 2004 How do I resolve this?...
  6. Reminder

Reminder: Why do I have a reaminder in calendar app for independence day? I'm not a U.S. citizen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reminder/1687bf88-88bc-4cfa-b4d3-4c7da5ee4eb5
  7. Microsoft Edge enterprise sync services are now available

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge enterprise sync services are now available: Microsoft Edge enterprise sync services are now available for Microsoft 365 Business Premium (formerly Microsoft 365 Business) subscribers. If you were already a Business Premium subscriber before April 30, 2020, you may need sign out of Microsoft Edge and sign back in again...
  8. sync reminder message

in Windows 10 Customization
    sync reminder message: I posted a question about this a while back. I'm still having the same problem. A message pops up that sends me to Settings to sync my devices. I've already tried the opt-out function. I don't want to sync my devices. Is there any way to keep this message from popping up?...
  9. You can now sync "Collections" in Edge Dev.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    You can now sync "Collections" in Edge Dev.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ds58kd/you_can_now_sync_collections_in_edge_dev/
  10. Samsung Flow app can now sync clipboard between your Galaxy phone and Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Flow app can now sync clipboard between your Galaxy phone and Windows 10: Samsung Flow is South Korean smartphone maker’s alternative to Apple Continuity, Handoff and Microsoft’s Continue on PC experience. Samsung Flow app is apparently available for the Galaxy Android devices and it also works on any Windows 10 device. According to Samsung, the...