Windows 10: Samsung reveals Exynos 9825 mobile processor

Discus and support Samsung reveals Exynos 9825 mobile processor in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Exynos 9825 brings evolved power to deliver next generation mobile experiences from gaming to intelligent photography and AI-powered assistants.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Samsung reveals Exynos 9825 mobile processor

Source: Exynos 9825 Processor: Specs, Features | Samsung Exynos

:)

Brink, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices

Source:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Samsung announces mass production of Exynos 5G and RF chips

Source: https://news.samsung.com/global/sams...bile-consumers

Brink, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Samsung Announces Exynos Modem 5100 - 1st 3GPP compliant 5G modem

Source: Samsung Announces Exynos Modem 5100, Industry’s First 5G Modem Fully Compliant with 3GPP Standards – Samsung Global Newsroom

Brink, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Samsung reveals Exynos 9825 mobile processor - Similar Threads - Samsung reveals Exynos

2. Samsung announces 5nm Exynos 2100 Mobile Processor

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung announces 5nm Exynos 2100 Mobile Processor: Powerful performance and high energy-efficiency based on 5nm EUV allows elevated multitasking and gaming experiences Enhanced NPU offers major boost to AI tasks while integrated 5G capabilities deliver seamless connectivity [media] Samsung Electronics, a world leader in...
  3. Link to Windows for Samsung Mobiles?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Link to Windows for Samsung Mobiles?: I want to unlink permanently and remove all data like linked account from window "your phone app" and "Samsung link to window" too? and when I click on window "your phone app" it automatically connect my mobile which don't want I want if it connect using using any password...
  4. New Samsung Exynos 990 mobile processor and 5G Exynos Modem 5123 Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    New Samsung Exynos 990 mobile processor and 5G Exynos Modem 5123 Mobile: [ATTACH] Samsung Electronics, a world leader in advanced semiconductor technology, today announced at its Samsung Tech Day 2019 two silicon products specifically tailored for future mobile devices that will make intensive use of video and artificial intelligence (AI)...
  5. New Samsung Exynos 990 mobile processor and Exynos Modem 5123 Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    New Samsung Exynos 990 mobile processor and Exynos Modem 5123 Mobile: [ATTACH] Samsung Electronics, a world leader in advanced semiconductor technology, today announced at its Samsung Tech Day 2019 two silicon products specifically tailored for future mobile devices that will make intensive use of video and artificial intelligence (AI)...
  6. Samsung announces 8nm 5G integrated Exynos 980 mobile processor

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung announces 8nm 5G integrated Exynos 980 mobile processor: [ATTACH] Samsung Electronics, a world leader in advanced semiconductor technology, today announced its latest mobile processor, the Exynos 980, which combines the best-in-class connectivity with an integrated 5G modem and intelligent processing performance in a single chip....
  7. Intel Nervana neural network processors revealed at Hot Chips 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Nervana neural network processors revealed at Hot Chips 2019: What’s New: At Hot Chips 2019, Intel revealed new details of upcoming high-performance artificial intelligence (AI) accelerators: Intel® Nervana™ neural network processors, with the NNP-T for training and the NNP-I for inference. Intel engineers also presented technical...
  8. Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., a world leader in advanced semiconductor technology, today announced a new Internet of Things (IoT) solution, the Exynos i T100, which enhances the security and reliability of devices designed for short-range communications. Along with the...
  9. Samsung announces mass production of Exynos 5G and RF chips

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung announces mass production of Exynos 5G and RF chips: [ATTACH] Samsung Electronics, a world leader in advanced semiconductor technology, today announced that its 5G communication solutions are in mass production for the latest premium mobile devices. The 5G multi-mode chipsets include the previously-introduced Exynos Modem...
  10. Samsung Announces Exynos Modem 5100 - 1st 3GPP compliant 5G modem

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Announces Exynos Modem 5100 - 1st 3GPP compliant 5G modem: [ATTACH] Samsung Electronics, a world leader in advanced semiconductor technology, today announced that it has developed Exynos Modem 5100, the industry’s first 5G modem that is fully compatible with 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) Release 15 (Rel.15), the most...