Windows 10: Samsung S22 Link to Windows Picks up Incoming Calls while on other line

Discus and support Samsung S22 Link to Windows Picks up Incoming Calls while on other line in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When my phone is linked to the PC, if I'm on a call and receive another call, it automatically picks up the incoming call and hangs up on the person I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoshuaWW2, Mar 8, 2022.

1. JoshuaWW2 Win User

Samsung S22 Link to Windows Picks up Incoming Calls while on other line

When my phone is linked to the PC, if I'm on a call and receive another call, it automatically picks up the incoming call and hangs up on the person I was talking to. This makes the feature virtually unusable, I'm hoping there's a fix coming for this bug or something I can adjust in the settings. I'm not sure if this issue is unique to Samsung S22s or all android phones.

:)

JoshuaWW2, Mar 8, 2022
  2. Romans T Win User

Incoming number on 2nd line is not shown while calling

If I'm calling someone and get incoming call on second line I cannot see who is calling (phone shows that number is hidden). If
    I received first call and after that second on 2nd line (both calls are incoming) all is correct. Just in case of
    Outgoing call + Incoming call on 2nd line number hides.

Romans T, Mar 8, 2022
  3. Can't accept incoming calls - PC

Hi Mike,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

I would suggest you to update Skype to the latest version and check if the issue persist.

As part of troubleshooting, run the Windows app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

A. Try these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Click view all in the left panel.
    • Select ‘Windows store apps' and follow the on-screen instructions.
    B. Try to check on your call settings by signing in to your Skype application. Navigate and click "Tools tab" --> click options --> look for "calls" then it will route you to "call settings". On the right page you will
    see "Allow calls from, then choose from the two options . Anyone or contacts from your list.

You may also post this query on Skype Community Forums.

Here is the link:
    http://community.skype.com/t5/Windows-desktop-client/Can-t-accept-incoming-calls/td-p/3117674

Hope this post helps. Keep us posted.

Joy Kemprai, Mar 8, 2022
  4. AK_67 Win User

Accepting incoming calls - Lumia 800

Received a Lumia 800 phone yesterday.

I am not sure how to pick up incoming calls as there is no indication as accept / Reject etc. Is any other key could be used to accept the calls..?! Appreciate any advise / suggestions in this regard.

AK_67, Mar 8, 2022
Thema:

1. Samsung S22 Link to Windows Picks up Incoming Calls while on other line - Similar Threads - Samsung S22 Link

2. S22 Ultra doesn't maintain bluetooth output for call on PC via Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    S22 Ultra doesn't maintain bluetooth output for call on PC via Phone Link: Whenever I try to initiate or answer a call on my PC via Phone Link app, it will make/ answer the call but the sound/ audio will play through my phone instead of my PC. When in a call, I will select my PC as the Bluetooth source output but within a few seconds it turns off...
  3. Voice Recorder picks up my voice during a teams call but not other person on a call...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Recorder picks up my voice during a teams call but not other person on a call...: i need a solution for this asap as i need to hear the other person's audio and it was on loud speaker i did not use a mic for this even https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recorder-picks-up-my-voice-during-a-teams/3280ac72-d8cf-4f57-bc15-59feb0874998
  4. Voice Recorder picks up my voice during a teams call but not other person on a call...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice Recorder picks up my voice during a teams call but not other person on a call...: i need a solution for this asap as i need to hear the other person's audio and it was on loud speaker i did not use a mic for this even https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recorder-picks-up-my-voice-during-a-teams/3280ac72-d8cf-4f57-bc15-59feb0874998
  5. Voice Recorder picks up my voice during a teams call but not other person on a call...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Samsung S22 ultra freezes after using the phone link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung S22 ultra freezes after using the phone link: I have a samsung galaxy S22 ultra and am using phone link app to transfer photos from phone to computer. I have Windows 10. I've been clicking on the picture for a long time to select and when I let go, it doesn't move and hangs. I couldn't do anything on my phone via phone...
  7. Samsung S22 ultra freezes after using the phone link

Samsung S22 ultra freezes after using the phone link: I have a samsung galaxy S22 ultra and am using phone link app to transfer photos from phone to computer. I have Windows 10. I've been clicking on the picture for a long time to select and when I let go, it doesn't move and hangs. I couldn't do anything on my phone via phone...
  8. Samsung laptop not picking up second screen

Samsung laptop not picking up second screen: Hi,I'm wondering if anyone can help me please- i have connect my samsung laptop to a monitor screen via a HDMI cable- on the second screen it just comes up saying no signal. Ii have tried my work laptop and this works fine on the second screen. Any idea's why there's just...
  9. Samsung S22 Link to Windows Picks up Incoming Calls while on other line

Samsung S22 Link to Windows Picks up Incoming Calls while on other line: When my phone is linked to the PC, if I'm on a call and receive another call, it automatically picks up the incoming call and hangs up on the person I was talking to. This makes the feature virtually unusable, I'm hoping there's a fix coming for this bug or something I can...
  10. Voice Recorder picks up my mic but not other person on a call

in Windows 10 Customization
    Voice Recorder picks up my mic but not other person on a call: I searched for how to resolve this problem to no avail. Through trial and error, I discovered a fix. If you use Voice Recorder or other record apps like Audacity and it records your voice from the mic but does not record the other party e.g., on Zoom or Teams calls: Go to...