Windows 10: Samsung S5 download pictures

Discus and support Samsung S5 download pictures in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Still having problems downloading pictures from Galaxy S5. It will only download screenprints and other pictures download, but none from the camera.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DanSMN, Oct 23, 2018.

1. DanSMN Win User

Samsung S5 download pictures

Still having problems downloading pictures from Galaxy S5. It will only download screenprints and other pictures download, but none from the camera. When you go to the download page to select what to download, the pictures are all check, but whn you hit download, it comes up that there is an error in downloading. I looked at the old thread on this, and those suggestions I have either done or they do not work. Do not understand how Windows 10 is not adequately programmed to connect with a major cellphone manufacturer...

:)

DanSMN, Oct 23, 2018

2. Can't download pictures from S5 phone

After hours of research and futile attempts, I have attached a screenshot of the current problem connecting my S5. This is as far as I have gotten. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. This is one frustrating problem!

Thanks

TexasBandit, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Can't download pictures from S5 phone

What happens if you remove all Samsung software? As I mentioned above, I've never had to load software on a Windows computer to access my Samsung devices, which included an S2, S5, and an S6.

DeaconFrost, Oct 23, 2018
  4. EdTittel Win User

Can't download pictures from S5 phone

You have to tell Android what it is supposed to use USB for. By default, it uses it only for charging. You need to change it to do photo (or file) transfer if you want to poke around on it through a PC connection. Here's a story on TechnoBezz that provides some hopefully helpful details: How To Change USB Connection Options On Samsung Galaxy S5 - Technobezz. Details will vary by phone maker and the version of Android you're running (I've got Oreo on my Moto Force Z, and just wrote this up for LifeWire yesterday).
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Samsung S5 download pictures - Similar Threads - Samsung download pictures

2. how to download samsung studio on a24 samsung

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download samsung studio on a24 samsung: Hi there I was wondering how to download samsung studio on a24 samsung please can you tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-samsung-studio-on-a24-samsung/eb653106-4d55-4436-abd6-fd0759e09829
  3. how to download samsung studio on a24 samsung

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to download samsung studio on a24 samsung: Hi there I was wondering how to download samsung studio on a24 samsung please can you tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-samsung-studio-on-a24-samsung/eb653106-4d55-4436-abd6-fd0759e09829
  4. downloading pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    downloading pictures: I want to download pictures from my phone to my computer. I have Windows 10. I want them to go to pictures but they go to Photos. How can I get them to download into pictures?...
  5. Samsung Galaxy S5 With Microsoft Launcher Can't Allow to have app permissions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Samsung Galaxy S5 With Microsoft Launcher Can't Allow to have app permissions: Hi I was Added in a family & Needed permission to use Firefox. I asked & was given permission, but I still couldn't use Firefox. It was because My SGS5 Didn't have the permission to use this feature. I tried exiting the family & deleting it? But it still wouldn't work. I...
  6. Downloading pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloading pictures: I am trying to download pictures from a Canon camera to my PC on Windows 10. Unsuccessfully. What are the steps to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-pictures/a5b10d80-764d-4150-b0e8-86d675bb42ed
  7. Download Picture

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download Picture: Suddenly when I try to download a picture I am told I do not have permission to save to that folder and to contact Administrator for permission. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-picture/2758b48e-9e6f-4c61-9edd-eb3d16913913"
  8. How Can I Recover Contacts On A Samsung S5?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I Recover Contacts On A Samsung S5?: I hope this is not out of place on this forum. Here's the situation: My phone is a Samsung S5. I inadvertently deleted all of my contact information. I do not have gmail or Google backups available. Is there a way to restore my contacts without these backups? I thought the...
  9. Can't download pictures from S5 phone

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't download pictures from S5 phone: I have installed the Android USB driver to the Samsung folder successfully. However, my phone is not displayed when "This PC" is selected on File Explorer. I have tethering allowed on the phone. I have accessed my phone successfully before, but it isn't working now. This is...
  10. Bluetooth transfers from Samsung S5 not working on Asus Win 10 PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth transfers from Samsung S5 not working on Asus Win 10 PC: hi guys, I am having issues transferring (receiving or sending) files to my PC via BT from Samsung s5 phones. For the note, we have 2 PCs here and on my wife's Lenovo works fine, although you need to click on "receive files" which is a bit inconvenient. Anyway I have a...