Windows 10: Samsung S9 not connecting to my PC?

Discus and support Samsung S9 not connecting to my PC? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This is really weird, as it was working a few days ago. It picks up my tablet absolutely fine, but for some reason, it lets my phone CHARGE, but not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/IDHmusic, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Samsung S9 not connecting to my PC?

This is really weird, as it was working a few days ago. It picks up my tablet absolutely fine, but for some reason, it lets my phone CHARGE, but not show up for file transferring (WHICH IT USUALLY DOES WITHOUT ERROR). It's happened really sudden. I've had a few windows updates to do but nothing said anything about drivers or USB ports or anything, I've tried 2 different wires, all the different ports, but nothing. It's really irritating me as I need to transfer files over. I've tried the whole "check your device manager for old drivers" and stuff, still nothing. Can anyone help me? Thank you & have a good day.

submitted by /u/IDHmusic
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/IDHmusic, Jul 16, 2020
  2. SusanSuhr Win User

Samsung S9 Device

I cannot get my new S9 to connect to my HP more than once. Receiving an error message that the MTP USB Device driver cannot be downloaded. Anyone have a cure?

SusanSuhr, Jul 16, 2020
  3. FreddyD1 Win User
    Solution to connecting Samsung S9 to Microsoft wireless display adapter

I read questions and comments on this topic and tried a few tips but no solution. THEN I changed the Samsung S9 resolution to smaller and everything started working. My issue was that the phone connected for some seconds but no picture appeared and the
    it disconnected. Now it works with lower resolution.

Now I'm back editing this post, as I just tried to change back the resolution and it works with that too, so now I'm puzzled... Any way give it a try.

FreddyD1, Jul 16, 2020
  4. joe39 Win User

Samsung S9 not connecting to my PC?

How can I sync my Samsung s9 phone with my outlook Contacts and Calendar?

How can I sync my Samsung s9 phone with my outlook Contacts and Calendar?

Only Email syncs.

joe39, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

Samsung S9 not connecting to my PC?

1. Samsung S9 not connecting to my PC? - Similar Threads - Samsung connecting

2. Samsung T7 ssd not doing anything but is connected and lits up blue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung T7 ssd not doing anything but is connected and lits up blue: it may seem like a weird question to ask here but samsung support failed unless i have a receipt. but yeah the problem i am trying to address is that somehow the t7 just stopped working, it turns on and gets detected, shows up on device manager, and disk management but its...
  3. Samsung T7 ssd not doing anything but is connected and lits up blue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung T7 ssd not doing anything but is connected and lits up blue: it may seem like a weird question to ask here but samsung support failed unless i have a receipt. but yeah the problem i am trying to address is that somehow the t7 just stopped working, it turns on and gets detected, shows up on device manager, and disk management but its...
  4. Hello, all! I am having trouble connecting my Samsung earbuds to my Windows 10 laptop. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, all! I am having trouble connecting my Samsung earbuds to my Windows 10 laptop. The...: Samsung Galaxy Buds, sound by AKG. I don't know what that means.model number: SM-R180Specs: Cradle 5V 120mA Earbuds 5V 500mA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-all-i-am-having-trouble-connecting-my/457c1097-3208-4905-bb6b-6c2e003a76c5
  5. Hello, all! I am having trouble connecting my Samsung earbuds to my Windows 10 laptop. The...

Hello, all! I am having trouble connecting my Samsung earbuds to my Windows 10 laptop. The...: Samsung Galaxy Buds, sound by AKG. I don't know what that means.model number: SM-R180Specs: Cradle 5V 120mA Earbuds 5V 500mA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-all-i-am-having-trouble-connecting-my/457c1097-3208-4905-bb6b-6c2e003a76c5
  6. Hello, all! I am having trouble connecting my Samsung earbuds to my Windows 10 laptop. The...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Ssudbus.sys driver seems to not be loading/working when I attempt to connect my Samsung...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ssudbus.sys driver seems to not be loading/working when I attempt to connect my Samsung...: Hi allAs the title suggests, I am attempting to connect and operate my Samsung android via my computer through the use of a screen mirror share software by Tenorshare. I have enabled debugging etc, through my phone and using my current screen mirror software, there is no...
  8. Ssudbus.sys driver seems to not be loading/working when I attempt to connect my Samsung...

Ssudbus.sys driver seems to not be loading/working when I attempt to connect my Samsung...: Hi allAs the title suggests, I am attempting to connect and operate my Samsung android via my computer through the use of a screen mirror share software by Tenorshare. I have enabled debugging etc, through my phone and using my current screen mirror software, there is no...
  9. I am not able to connect from my window 11 Acer Nitro laptop AN515-45 to my Samsung Q80A...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to connect from my window 11 Acer Nitro laptop AN515-45 to my Samsung Q80A...: I've checked drivers in command prompt and it shows, "Wireless Display Supported: Yes Graphics Driver: Yes, Wi-Fi Driver: Yes"I've checked DxDiag, and it shows, "Miracast: Available, with HDCP"I am connected to the same private network as my TV, I can find the TV in my device...
  10. I am not able to connect from my window 11 Acer Nitro laptop AN515-45 to my Samsung Q80A...

I am not able to connect from my window 11 Acer Nitro laptop AN515-45 to my Samsung Q80A...: I've checked drivers in command prompt and it shows, "Wireless Display Supported: Yes Graphics Driver: Yes, Wi-Fi Driver: Yes"I've checked DxDiag, and it shows, "Miracast: Available, with HDCP"I am connected to the same private network as my TV, I can find the TV in my device...