Windows 10: samsung sl m4070 fr scanning problem

Discus and support samsung sl m4070 fr scanning problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, every time I use scan function on printer it says network error scanning to ftp file no idea where to start- prints fine and scans to usb fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Robertpx, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Robertpx Win User

samsung sl m4070 fr scanning problem

Hi,

every time I use scan function on printer it says network error scanning to ftp file

no idea where to start-

prints fine and scans to usb fine

:)

Robertpx, Jun 4, 2019
  2. Andre for Directly, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Which ISO to use for Windows 10 Home SL?

The Media Creation tool is I believe multi edition Home and Pro, like my MSDN ISO's, but does not include the SL version? I don't see it listed on MSDN either? That's a step back IMHO, it's an option on the Windows 8.1 MCT. An 8.0 Core OEM key (not SL) will install 10 Home. Verified that myself. I don't know where you get that ISO? Hopefully it gets added to the MCT at some point. It's a pain but you likely can run the MCT on each PC and chose the "Upgrade this PC now" option to get around it. Not ideal but it should work. Then see if you get 10 Home or 10 Home SL. If you get the full 10 Home, they will have a digital entitlement for it. Any clean installs after that will work with the ISO's you have now. You just select Home and click skip key.

alphanumeric, Jun 4, 2019
  4. samsung sl m4070 fr scanning problem

scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

samsung sl m4070 fr scanning problem

1. samsung sl m4070 fr scanning problem - Similar Threads - samsung m4070 scanning

2. MIcrosoft Store Update/Installing Problems fr

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MIcrosoft Store Update/Installing Problems fr: I've been trying to update my apps in microsoft store including the game ROBLOX but suddenly it became stuck at Acquiring License including the other apps that were being updated. I came to a decsiion to uninstall ROBLOX and reinstall it but it is still happenign and I dont...
  3. MIcrosoft Store Update/Installing Problems fr

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MIcrosoft Store Update/Installing Problems fr: I've been trying to update my apps in microsoft store including the game ROBLOX but suddenly it became stuck at Acquiring License including the other apps that were being updated. I came to a decsiion to uninstall ROBLOX and reinstall it but it is still happenign and I dont...
  4. MIcrosoft Store Update/Installing Problems fr

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. [Share] Another Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F Driver Installation or problem guide

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Share] Another Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F Driver Installation or problem guide: HelloI have a problem with my Samsung Xpress M2070F with my Windows 10 64bit. After spending three weeks searching every site. I found the solution on Samsung Driver site. I follow step by step until finished and my problem was fixed.The moment you finish downloading the...
  6. [Share] Another Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F Driver Installation or problem guide

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Share] Another Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F Driver Installation or problem guide: HelloI have a problem with my Samsung Xpress M2070F with my Windows 10 64bit. After spending three weeks searching every site. I found the solution on Samsung Driver site. I follow step by step until finished and my problem was fixed.The moment you finish downloading the...
  7. [Share] Another Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F Driver Installation or problem guide

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. samsung scanner won't scan

samsung scanner won't scan: Following a recent update my samsung printer/scanner will not scan and alerts I/O error whilst communicating with the device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-scanner-wont-scan/b6185ead-264b-45fb-a625-ac294c0e2a74
  9. how to scan from samsung 2070

how to scan from samsung 2070: how to scan from my Samsung M2070 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-scan-from-samsung-2070/b18dd7de-146d-4ba4-9dc2-cbde72b1d48e
  10. Windows 10 SL to Home non SL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 SL to Home non SL: Hello I just buy new laptop and the windows 10 version is 10 SL. Now I want to change it to windows 10 home, should I buy new code or I just have to install the upgrade?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. samsung m2070 scan to pc not available