Windows 10: Samsung slate tablet will not boot after update 8-14-2020.

Discus and support Samsung slate tablet will not boot after update 8-14-2020. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Samsung slate tablet will not boot after update 8-14-2020. I am running windows 10. When the Slate updated yesterday, it never completed. The tablet is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chris.Luddeni, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Samsung slate tablet will not boot after update 8-14-2020.

Samsung slate tablet will not boot after update 8-14-2020. I am running windows 10. When the Slate updated yesterday, it never completed. The tablet is a black screen with a blinking curser at the top left. I got inti the bios, but thrte really isnt anything in thete to help. Is thete a way to enter safe mode? Or if anyone has a solution?

:)

Chris.Luddeni, Aug 15, 2020

2. Windows 8 and updates after January 14, 2020

Can I upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 8 instead of Windows 10? And if so, will I still be able to get Windows updates and technical support for Windows 8 after January 14, 2020?

janetworley1, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Lenovo Announces New ThinkPad Tablet 2 for Windows 8

I've been debating if I should pick up a Samsung Series 7 Slate and put Windows 8 on it, and seeing all the news about these OEM's ARM tablets pushes me more and more towards getting the Samsung, especially considering it was the tablet MS was demoing Windows 8 on at BUILD.

Dos101, Aug 15, 2020
  4. Samsung slate tablet will not boot after update 8-14-2020.

Unable to connect the Samsung Galaxy 2 Tablet on Windows 10 computer

Hi Arthur,

As you are facing issues accessing the Samsung tablet on Windows 10, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Were you able to detect the tablet under Device Manager?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of accessing the tablet on your computer?

Connect your tablet to computer try few of the below troubleshooting steps if not yet tried and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any drivers with exclamatory mark in Device Manager.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Device Manager.

• Check for the drivers with exclamatory mark in yellow triangle.

• If so, right click on the driver, click on
      Properties
      and check the device status.

Step 2: If the device is not detected on your computer try to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows
      key from the keyboard, type Troubleshooting and select it.

• Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.

• Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.

• Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

Step 3: I suggest you to download the latest tablet software to access it on computer, install it in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Refer to the Link to download the software.

Click on Support and download the Samsung kies.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click the software installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the Samsung software and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing the tablet on computer for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

Samsung slate tablet will not boot after update 8-14-2020.

1. Samsung slate tablet will not boot after update 8-14-2020. - Similar Threads - Samsung slate tablet

2. how to undo a clean boot slate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to undo a clean boot slate: i started my pc in a clean boot slate to see why some of my games aren’t showing the cursor when full screened, but when i attempted to login, i was met with a screen that says “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again.” Does anyone know...
  3. Outlook Fail after 7/14/2020 windows updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook Fail after 7/14/2020 windows updates.: 2 desktops and 1 laptop w KB4565627 and KB4565503 for win ver. 2004 updated yesterday. On the two desktops dell xps 8930 and hp HPE450t after the updates Outlook starts up and then as soon as the main screen is shown with all emails properly displayed, shuts down immediately...
  4. Cumulative updates - April 14 2020

Cumulative updates - April 14 2020: This is a summary of the cumulative updates released on April 14th 2020. Windows 10 1903 and 1909 - KB4549951, Build No. 18362.778 and 18363.778 Windows 10 1809- KB4549949, OS build 17763.1058* Direct Download links KB4549951 32-bit update can be downloaded using this...
  5. Samsung Series 7 slate is not turning on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung Series 7 slate is not turning on: I've left it charging for 8 hours and have pressed all the buttons at the same time, and the computer still doesnt turn on. If someone could help ASAP that would be great! Thanks...
  6. Dell Venue 8 tablet running Windows 10 will not boot after failed update

Dell Venue 8 tablet running Windows 10 will not boot after failed update: Help! Several months ago Windows 10 did a major update, my Dell Venue 8 did not have enough internal storage to accommodate the update so I had to resort to removable media thumb drive in order for the update to download. During the update process the battery in the tablet...
  7. My Asus tablet is not booting after Jan 21 2020 Win 10 update.

My Asus tablet is not booting after Jan 21 2020 Win 10 update.: I have got Asus tablet 32 Gb with Win 10. Ihad limited memory so for the update, I had to use flash drive for temporary installation files. I was able to run the update through Windows 10 update assistant. It put few files in the flash drive by creating folder...
  8. January 14, 2020—KB4528760 update

January 14, 2020—KB4528760 update: The download the update and restarted my pc once I was prompted to do so. But then the pc didn't restart it shutdown. I turned it back on again and I got a BSOD error saying it needed to restart my pc and it was collecting information. Then my computer turned off again. By...
  9. Windows Update 2020 January 14!?

Windows Update 2020 January 14!?: Hii!! Then we start with the problem. KB4528760 and 0x8024000bThe update was not problem but afterwards the problems came. DeviceSetup.exe has stopped working." error pops up. My HP printer stop working, Norton 360 as well The Microsoft Office 2019 Home and explorer was...
  10. samsung tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    samsung tablet: Hi when i boot up on my Samsung tablet i get a notice system recovery android reboot 3 E IT GIVES ME OPTIONS BUT DOES NOTHING anyone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-tablet/cfefa4f7-1245-4bb7-a6e8-54b0837f4ae7