Windows 10: Samsung Smart View installation

Discus and support Samsung Smart View installation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to mirror my windows 10 Acer lap top to my Samsung smart tv using the Samsung Smart View app to view DVD's. When I install the app it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Peter Quirk, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Samsung Smart View installation

I am trying to mirror my windows 10 Acer lap top to my Samsung smart tv using the Samsung Smart View app to view DVD's. When I install the app it is unable to recognise any other equipment on my network, including TV's Smart phones etc. Is there something I am missing? Thanks in anticipation.

:)

Peter Quirk, Jan 2, 2021

2. Samsung Smart View - application not starting

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issue with the Samsung Smart View application. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• What is the error message you get with this application?

• Is the issue specific to this application?
    Suggest you to boot the computer in a clean boot state and check if that helps. A clean boot state will help us to determine if any 3rd party service or application is causing this issue.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow the steps under “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the article to boot to normal startup.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 2, 2021
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Can windows 10 support samsung smart view 2.0 for samsung tv

Hi Henry,

This can be a driver compatibility issue, as it occurred after updating the PC to Windows 10. Since uninstalling and reinstalling smart view did not resolve the issue, then what we can suggest is to check for Samsung's website for an updated driver for the
    smart view that is compatible to Windows 10 and install it. Then try using the smart view again and see if the same error will occur.

Give us an update on how it goes.

Anne Ros, Jan 2, 2021
  4. henryting Win User

Samsung Smart View installation

Can windows 10 support samsung smart view 2.0 for samsung tv

Thanks for your reply but Samsung smart view still cannot detect my Samsung tv after allowing the firewall to pass through. I got no problems with windows 8.1 or 7 previously but after upgrading to windows 10 I got this problem. I think is the windows 10
    issue.

henryting, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

Samsung Smart View installation

1. Samsung Smart View installation - Similar Threads - Samsung Smart View

2. can't install samsung smart switch in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install samsung smart switch in windows 11: i can't install samsung smartswitch, i already try uninstall all microsoft visual c++ redistributable packages and restart, and retry install samsung smartswitch, the installshield wizard disappeared after few second, i try uninstalled my antivirus, same result...
  3. can't install samsung smart switch in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't install samsung smart switch in windows 11: i can't install samsung smartswitch, i already try uninstall all microsoft visual c++ redistributable packages and restart, and retry install samsung smartswitch, the installshield wizard disappeared after few second, i try uninstalled my antivirus, same result...
  4. Samsung Smart Switch for PC and Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Smart Switch for PC and Android: After updating the Smart Switch App I use to sync my Android Phone to my PC the Smart Switch App is opening in Windows Media Player on the computer and will not connect and sync to my phone. When running the troubleshooting option the Issues Found: Incompatible Program. I...
  5. Samsung Smart Switch for PC and Android

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Samsung Smart Switch for PC and Android: After updating the Smart Switch App I use to sync my Android Phone to my PC the Smart Switch App is opening in Windows Media Player on the computer and will not connect and sync to my phone. When running the troubleshooting option the Issues Found: Incompatible Program. I...
  6. Samsung Smart Switch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Samsung Smart Switch: Ordinal 12404 cannot be located in the dynamic link library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-smart-switch/3d284419-bfee-40e3-921a-c44874a2ea97
  7. Smart view/Connect

Smart view/Connect: So I'm connecting my phone screen to my laptop but I cant use my trackpad. Is there a way to use my trackpad or is it that i cant use my touchpad at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smart-viewconnect/89ed6087-5b91-4d2a-a3ef-f77aed608b1b
  8. Laptop connect Samsung smart TV

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Laptop connect Samsung smart TV: laptop connect to Samsung smart TV look not clear. look how to do it make look better clear and I could use laptop to smart TV than hold on my hip nor the desk anywhere. How do I make laptop to smart TV look good work ? 132777
  9. Samsung Smart View Keeps Crashing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Samsung Smart View Keeps Crashing on Windows 10: I am trying to cast my desktop screen onto my Samsung Smart TV which requires me to have this application in order for me to do so, but nothing that I try will work. I have deleted and redownloaded the application 3 times, and still, when I try to open the application, it...
  10. Not able to connect Windows PC to Smart TV using Samsung Smart view app

Not able to connect Windows PC to Smart TV using Samsung Smart view app: I have a Samsung Smart View app on my windows 10 computer and it has been able to play selected items on my Samsung t.v. although recently whatever I'm playing on the app will stop with the notification the app has "lost connection" with the t.v. The t.v. is operating fine...