Windows 10: Samsung spin 7 wont shut down restarts by itself.

Discus and support Samsung spin 7 wont shut down restarts by itself. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; When i try to shut down my computer from the start then shut down button the computer will act like its shutting down and screen will go blank but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by sammy7spinin, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Samsung spin 7 wont shut down restarts by itself.

When i try to shut down my computer from the start then shut down button the computer will act like its shutting down and screen will go blank but immediately will restart and log in and back at the desktop. only way to shut it down is to press and hold the shut down button on the side of the laptop.

:)

sammy7spinin, Nov 25, 2018
  2. ilgoldman Win User

Random shut down and restart??

Computer: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual cpu
    E220@2.406hz
    2.42 GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
    Windows xp

Ever since I replaced the fan (with heat sink) the computer has randomly shut down and then restarted, at first during streaming, and now, will shut down and restart anytime. I tried to replace the graphics card to no avail. *Confused Samsung spin 7 wont shut down restarts by itself. :confused:*Mad Samsung spin 7 wont shut down restarts by itself. :mad:

One suggestion was to replace the RAM.

Any suggestions on how to repair my computer?

ilgoldman, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Samsung Omnia 7 won't shutdown

Every time I try to shutdown my Samsung Omnia 7 the phone restarts instead of shutting down. Any clues on this behaviour?

Andre Miranda, Nov 25, 2018
  4. midgo Win User

Samsung spin 7 wont shut down restarts by itself.

Anniversary Edition no spinning dots at restart/shutdown

I am having a Win 10 1607 restart issue.
    In my case the system tries to restart but only the screen goes black and then the screen powers off.
    The PC keeps running but will not restart.
    I have to push the reset button to restart the PC.
    Shut down works fine.
    In both cases there are no spinning dots...

Can any one help with the restart issue.
    I have tried most suggestions on the interweb:////

midgo, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

Samsung spin 7 wont shut down restarts by itself.

1. Samsung spin 7 wont shut down restarts by itself. - Similar Threads - Samsung spin wont

2. Hardisk Wont Spin Down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardisk Wont Spin Down: hi,so ive had problems.so my 4TB and 8TB HDD to the Laptop through USB 3.0 ,was unable to Spin down using my old server laptop,but when im trying it using my primary laptop it does spin down and get into sleeping mode while im setting the APM in CrystalDiskInfo.what do i do...
  3. Hardisk Wont Spin Down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardisk Wont Spin Down: hi,so ive had problems.so my 4TB and 8TB HDD to the Laptop through USB 3.0 ,was unable to Spin down using my old server laptop,but when im trying it using my primary laptop it does spin down and get into sleeping mode while im setting the APM in CrystalDiskInfo.what do i do...
  4. Hardisk Wont Spin Down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardisk Wont Spin Down: hi,so ive had problems.so my al lot of 4TB and 8TB HDD to the Laptop through USB 3.0 ,was unable to Spin down using my old server laptop,but when im trying it using my primary laptop it does spin down and get into sleeping mode while im setting the APM in CrystalDiskInfo.what...
  5. WINDOWS SHUTS ITSELF DOWN!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS SHUTS ITSELF DOWN!: For the last several months and with increasing frequency, my up-to-date windows 10 shuts itself down. It doesn't matter what I'm doing or not doing and it occurs from severa times each day to more than a half dozen times per day. There are no error messages but occassionally...
  6. WINDOWS SHUTS ITSELF DOWN!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS SHUTS ITSELF DOWN!: For the last several months and with increasing frequency, my up-to-date windows 10 shuts itself down. It doesn't matter what I'm doing or not doing and it occurs from severa times each day to more than a half dozen times per day. There are no error messages but occassionally...
  7. WINDOWS SHUTS ITSELF DOWN!

8. Laptop shuts down by itself.

Laptop shuts down by itself.: It's been a day now that I have been getting this problem.. My laptop suddenly, out of nowhere decides to shut down after like 45 mins of usage. I thought it is because of overheating though I do not do any heavy gaming or work. The fan is functioning properly I tried...
  9. Laptop shuts down by itself.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop shuts down by itself.: My laptop shuts itself down as soon as left idle for a short amount of time. Have to press power button for a long time before screen becomes alive again and then message appears in upper left hand corner that system did not shut down cleanly. It then goes through some...
  10. Samsung Notebook 7 spin crash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Samsung Notebook 7 spin crash: My Samsung Notebook 7 Spin is about 3 years old, and came with an Intel Core i7 processor and Windows 8 installed. System has been fine for months and I've been updating when notified by Window's that an update was needed. The most resent update has crashed my laptop and...