Windows 10: Samsung SSD 850 EVO

Discus and support Samsung SSD 850 EVO in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I priced the Computer and Monitor on New Egg, the computer alone still goes for 1499.00 today, without the ssd and monitor. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gary, Oct 19, 2015.

1. OldMike65 Win User

Samsung SSD 850 EVO

I priced the Computer and Monitor on New Egg, the computer alone still goes for 1499.00 today, without the ssd and monitor.

OldMike65, Oct 21, 2015
  2. Gary Win User

I am a Gamer particularly COD games. I will keep just the 850 EVO in my PC. I will use one of the 1TB WD Black drives in my External E-SATA enclosure for backups. Download, I remove after install. When I am not online, I am playing a game most of the time. Yes you got a great deal on that. I know a guy in Spain that has 3 monitors and three GTX 980 Video cards. He is ex German Special Forces and I wish I had his setup. He is who wrote what is in my sig.

3. OldMike65 Win User
    Just why would you need 3 monitors??? but I know some folks do. For a normal home computer person, don't get it. I like his choice of video cards thou Nice cards.....

OldMike65, Oct 21, 2015
  4. Gary Win User

Samsung SSD 850 EVO

Well he is a gamer, I would just get one of the 4K screens. For me one monitor is plenty. Those VC's when he bought them were $1,000 apiece. . I just saw a 34 " curved screen which would be nice. I would probably need a better VC.

5. Gary Win User
  6. OldMike65 Win User
    Holy crap!!!! What the hell are the foot pedals for??? Love the size of his tower, Nice!! See he is using those 3 monitors as one.
    Over kill.....but this guy has some serious equipment. Looks like servers on the right too. Must be to be rich!! lol

OldMike65, Oct 21, 2015
  7. OldMike65 Win User
    32" curved monitor??? really......try and get that by THE BOSS!!! no way......*Roflmao2*Roflmao2

OldMike65, Oct 21, 2015
  8. Gary Win User

Samsung SSD 850 EVO

34 " and they were affordable. Yes he is kin of Wealthy. The pedals are for car racing type games. I will try to fin that monitor.

9. Gary Win User
    @OldMike65 Here you go. Get two of them and you can have your own Cinerama..*chuckle

Samsung SSD 850 EVO [​IMG]

10. OldMike65 Win User
    That price is more than I paid for my Tower AND 27" monitor combined !!! let me try to show ya my baby.

Samsung SSD 850 EVO [​IMG]

Don't know if it comes out that good, but will give ya an idea.... that's not my desk or even my room, that was the sellers pic of his system, that I bought. I have much better keyboard/mouse. *Smile and desk....

OldMike65, Oct 21, 2015
  11. Gary Win User
    Nice setup there. I thought it was cheaper than that. Dell does make very good Monitors, much better than their PC's. I only have a 23" LG monitor. I would have to break it to be able to convince my wife I mead another one...*Smile

12. OldMike65 Win User
    I've always stayed far away from anything made by Dell......of course now I will hear it from the Dell folks. *Smile

OldMike65, Oct 21, 2015
  13. Gary Win User

Samsung SSD 850 EVO

So do I but I will stand by their monitors.

14. Word Man Win User
    Yeah, OldMike, but it could never be as bad as hearing from happy Macrium users back when you were using only Acronis.*Zip

Word Man, Oct 21, 2015
  15. OldMike65 Win User
    Hahahah Yup Word Man, and you were one of the folks that I listened too!!!! And now I only use Macrium because of folks like you and lots of others. BUT Their is a BIG difference between software and hardware as I do my own repairs on my personal computers, and do all the upgrades myself on my computers. So I am inside them, take them apart, etc.....I would and will never have a Dell or say a Lenovo on my desk. they use very cheap parts, and hell to work on.
    But lots of folks love them and buy them, so that is their choice, and that is just fine with me. I will not work on them thou. and that is MY choice. *Smile

OldMike65, Oct 21, 2015
Thema:

Samsung SSD 850 EVO

1. Samsung SSD 850 EVO - Similar Threads - Samsung SSD 850

2. RAPID Mode on Samsung SSD 850 EVO problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAPID Mode on Samsung SSD 850 EVO problem: Hi! I have a Samsung SSD EVO 850 256GB and I recently started noticing very slow write speeds. I installed the latest version of Samsung Magician 7.2.1 and ran a Performance Benchmark on the drive it was taking over 2 hours, so I canceled the test. After this, I enabled "Full...
  3. Is this Samsung 850 EVO SSD going bad?

Is this Samsung 850 EVO SSD going bad?: I'm having lots of BSODs and the forum member who is assisting me (Lots of IRQ_Less... and KERNEL_SECURITY... BSODs on 2 month old build - Windows 10 Forums) picked up lots of retry messages from the Beta Collector that I uploaded for my Samsung 850 EVO SSD. Are all these...
  4. Samsung SSD 850 Evo Performance

Samsung SSD 850 Evo Performance: I recently bought a Samsung SSD 850 Evo which i cannected to my MS Surface Pro 2 running Windows 10 Pro using a Type C usb Sabrent Cablrle. After formatting the drive i tried to invoke Rapid Mode but failed. The Magician software does not allow me to do so. I have downgraded...
  5. Locked Samsung 850 EVO SSD

Locked Samsung 850 EVO SSD: Hello! If this has been answered before, please point me to the appropriate thread. Last night we were checking old hardware in our Service Department long abandoned from our customers (more than 8 months). Among them there was a Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD 2.5" SATA. I...
  6. System Image + new Samsung 850 EVO SSD

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Image + new Samsung 850 EVO SSD: Following a successful install of Creator's Update I transferred all files-including OS-to a Samsung 850 EVO SSD (500gb) using Samsung Magician software supplied with the SSD. File transfer went was perfect. Old HDD was removed and replaced with Samsung SSD. Reboot was...
  7. Samsung SSD 850 EVO problems

Samsung SSD 850 EVO problems: Hi, I run the Samsung Magician, and in its System Information, stated AHCI Mode is Deactivated and SATA Interface is unable to be detected. How to resolve this, please help? Thank you guys! [img] 74257
  8. Is my SSD Samsung Evo 850 failing?

Is my SSD Samsung Evo 850 failing?: Hello. My SSD: Ssd Samsung Evo 850 250 GB, motherboard Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 UEFI, So i want to write about my issues with Windows 10 just before format, when i was on MBR partition. I want to be sure that my SSD is fine or not. So listen. Windows 10 get somehow...
  9. SSD Samsung Evo 850 & Samsung Magician RAPID mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SSD Samsung Evo 850 & Samsung Magician RAPID mode: Hi guys, i'm using win 10 pro x64 on a samsung evo 850 120gb ssd. My samsung magician just can't recognize the OS, anyone knows how to fix? Thank you and sorry for my bad grammar! *Tongue [img] 24028
  10. Samsung SSD EVO 850 500GB

in Windows 10 Support
    Samsung SSD EVO 850 500GB: I have a Samsung SSD EVO 850 500GB and while I had been using it on my laptop with Windows 7 everything had been running ok even the Rapid mode, but when I updated to Windows 10, I am getting this error : Rapid mode is in inactive state due to system internal errors. Please...