Windows 10: Samsung SSD appears to have kicked the bucket

Discus and support Samsung SSD appears to have kicked the bucket in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Spunk, have you expired? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Maggidon, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Maggidon Win User

Samsung SSD appears to have kicked the bucket

Spunk, have you expired?

Maggidon, Jul 13, 2016
  2. Maggidon Win User

Here's an unfortunate case where a thread just goes totally dead for no reason. One earlier posting has been removed and not one soul can come back and give a simple reply to a question in my judgment, should not be that difficult for the techs on this forum.
    How is one supposed to have a problem resolved then marked solved when not even a moderator can come in and give a bit of help???

Maggidon, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Samsung SSD appears to have kicked the bucket

1. Samsung SSD appears to have kicked the bucket - Similar Threads - Samsung SSD appears

2. My hard drive has finally kicked the bucket what should I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My hard drive has finally kicked the bucket what should I do: After installing a new gpu and updating my drivers from driver easy it asked me to restart my pc. I did. Now it loads for a long time then says error 1962 no operating system found. My hard drive has been making noises from the beginning of the year to now, since my dad...
  3. My hard drive has finally kicked the bucket what should I do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My hard drive has finally kicked the bucket what should I do: After installing a new gpu and updating my drivers from driver easy it asked me to restart my pc. I did. Now it loads for a long time then says error 1962 no operating system found. My hard drive has been making noises from the beginning of the year to now, since my dad...
  4. My hard drive has finally kicked the bucket what should I do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Fault bucket...

Fault bucket...: When ever i play any games, the computer always crashes and looking into the Event Viewer i get this error:Fault bucket LKD_0x124_0_AuthenticAMD_PROCESSOR_Cache_MEMORY_Unknown_PRV_BANK0_MSCOD0101_MCACOD0135_UC_IMAGE_AuthenticAMD.sys, type 0Event Name: LiveKernelEventResponse:...
  6. BSOD – one of her critical processes has done kicked the bucket

BSOD – one of her critical processes has done kicked the bucket: So, I have this neighbor lady, who is a nice, old woman. She has a Lenovo laptop which she uses to get on Facebook and work on some digital needlepoint program. She had a computer issue, so she called me, because I know slightly more about computers than she does. Here’s what...
  7. Windows kick out external ssd

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows kick out external ssd: I try to install game on external ssd, and i did once. But when i tried to install ark, disk usage decreasing to zero and pc kick out external ssd. Then i get disk write error. How can i fix this problem? In a one moment pc kick out ssd and then reconnect , but the...
  8. samsung 860 ssd

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    samsung 860 ssd: I plan on getting a Samsung 860 evo 250 gbs on Thursday. My current stats are i5 3.3 ghz 500gb hdd only 85 used in 6 years, windows 10 upgrade from 7. My question is what improvement does this normally make. I think the programs will start faster but how fast. Will page...
  9. samsung 860 ssd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    samsung 860 ssd: I plan on getting a Samsung 860 evo 250 gbs on Thursday. My current stats are i5 3.3 ghz 500gb hdd only 85 used in 6 years, windows 10 upgrade from 7. My question is what improvement does this normally make. I think the programs will start faster but how fast. Will page...
  10. Samsung Magician / Samsung SSD 840 series

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung Magician / Samsung SSD 840 series: [img] I get above error; I've updated the intel rapid storage driver and asmedia sata controller driver. My motherboard is an asus z97 deluxe. Help is appreciated; thx ! 59239