Windows 10: samsung tablet

Discus and support samsung tablet in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi when i boot up on my Samsung tablet i get a notice system recovery android reboot 3 E IT GIVES ME OPTIONS BUT DOES NOTHING anyone help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by timmaddox, Jan 19, 2019.

1. timmaddox Win User

samsung tablet

Hi when i boot up on my Samsung tablet i get a notice system recovery android reboot 3 E

IT GIVES ME OPTIONS BUT DOES NOTHING

anyone help

:)

timmaddox, Jan 19, 2019

2. Unable to connect the Samsung Galaxy 2 Tablet on Windows 10 computer

Hi Arthur,

As you are facing issues accessing the Samsung tablet on Windows 10, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Were you able to detect the tablet under Device Manager?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of accessing the tablet on your computer?

Connect your tablet to computer try few of the below troubleshooting steps if not yet tried and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any drivers with exclamatory mark in Device Manager.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Device Manager.

• Check for the drivers with exclamatory mark in yellow triangle.

• If so, right click on the driver, click on
      Properties
      and check the device status.

Step 2: If the device is not detected on your computer try to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows
      key from the keyboard, type Troubleshooting and select it.

• Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.

• Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.

• Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

Step 3: I suggest you to download the latest tablet software to access it on computer, install it in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Refer to the Link to download the software.

Click on Support and download the Samsung kies.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click the software installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the Samsung software and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing the tablet on computer for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 19, 2019
  3. Vinodh.V Win User
    Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Jan 19, 2019
  4. samsung tablet

Windows !0 tablet keyboard issue

Hi Philip,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur if the tablet mode is enabled.

I suggest you to disable the tablet mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type setting in the search area in the task bar and select
      Settings.

• Select on System option.

• Select Tablet mode in the left panel of system Windows.

• Toggle off the tablet mode.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

samsung tablet

1. samsung tablet - Similar Threads - samsung tablet

2. I have a Samsung phone and tablet. I use the Samsung calendar app on both devices and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Samsung phone and tablet. I use the Samsung calendar app on both devices and...: I have a Samsung phone and tablet. I use the Samsung calendar app on both devices. When I had my Windows 10 PC the calandars and tasks on both devices synced and synced with my PC. Since I stated using my new Windows 11 PC I cannot sync my Samsung calendar app or my tasks on...
  3. I have a Samsung phone and tablet. I use the Samsung calendar app on both devices and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a Samsung phone and tablet. I use the Samsung calendar app on both devices and...: I have a Samsung phone and tablet. I use the Samsung calendar app on both devices. When I had my Windows 10 PC the calandars and tasks on both devices synced and synced with my PC. Since I stated using my new Windows 11 PC I cannot sync my Samsung calendar app or my tasks on...
  4. Apakah tablet Samsung tab s7 FE 5G saya bisa diinstalkan windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apakah tablet Samsung tab s7 FE 5G saya bisa diinstalkan windows 10 ?: Apakah tablet Samsung tab s7 FE 5G saya bisa diinstalkan atau support windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apakah-tablet-samsung-tab-s7-fe-5g-saya-bisa/5785a445-1814-4653-8413-c2d8ae39d7e6
  5. Apakah tablet Samsung tab s7 FE 5G saya bisa diinstalkan windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apakah tablet Samsung tab s7 FE 5G saya bisa diinstalkan windows 10 ?: Apakah tablet Samsung tab s7 FE 5G saya bisa diinstalkan atau support windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apakah-tablet-samsung-tab-s7-fe-5g-saya-bisa/5785a445-1814-4653-8413-c2d8ae39d7e6
  6. Apakah tablet Samsung tab s7 FE 5G saya bisa diinstalkan windows 10 ?

7. Problem sending emails from Samsung Tablet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem sending emails from Samsung Tablet.: I access my emails outlook, Hotmail on my wife's Samsung Tablet occasionally It is sync to tablet. I have not had any problems in the past. They arrive in inbox OK but lately I am unable to send or reply to emails. The message says unable to access server. Or check...
  8. Problem sending emails from Samsung Tablet.

Problem sending emails from Samsung Tablet.: I access my emails outlook, Hotmail on my wife's Samsung Tablet occasionally It is sync to tablet. I have not had any problems in the past. They arrive in inbox OK but lately I am unable to send or reply to emails. The message says unable to access server. Or check...
  9. How to reinstall microsoft edge for samsung tablet t310

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall microsoft edge for samsung tablet t310: How to reinstall microsoft edge on samsung tablet t310 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-microsoft-edge-for-samsung-tablet/33718a8f-4a89-4ab2-9253-708625e85ca0
  10. How to reinstall microsoft edge for samsung tablet t310

How to reinstall microsoft edge for samsung tablet t310: How to reinstall microsoft edge on samsung tablet t310 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-microsoft-edge-for-samsung-tablet/33718a8f-4a89-4ab2-9253-708625e85ca0