Windows 10: Samsung TU8000 good for gaming?

Discus and support Samsung TU8000 good for gaming? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The specs list 4k at 120hz I will be using it as my PC monitor. 180274 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gettheclicker, May 31, 2021.

1. Samsung TU8000 good for gaming?

The specs list 4k at 120hz I will be using it as my PC monitor.

:)

gettheclicker, May 31, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, May 31, 2021
  3. Kasun G Win User
    Samsung 860 EVO for installing Windows and Gaming

Is it good to use a Samsung 860 EVO 1TB to install windows 10 and Steam games? I'm a everyday computer user and I do play games most of the time. installing windows and games Will that have an effect on SSD durability?

Kasun G, May 31, 2021
  4. Samsung TU8000 good for gaming?

installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, May 31, 2021
Thema:

Samsung TU8000 good for gaming?

1. Samsung TU8000 good for gaming? - Similar Threads - Samsung TU8000 gaming

2. Games not responding with good pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games not responding with good pc: Hello i have a good pc and i have tried to play CsGo, PUBG and other random games, while i am playing them i am randomly getting not responding messages in task manager, the same is going with steam. The temps are okay both cpu and gpu. All i did for right now is full windows...
  3. Games not responding with good pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games not responding with good pc: Hello i have a good pc and i have tried to play CsGo, PUBG and other random games, while i am playing them i am randomly getting not responding messages in task manager, the same is going with steam. The temps are okay both cpu and gpu. All i did for right now is full windows...
  4. Games not responding with good pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Is windows 11 good for gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is windows 11 good for gaming?: In the past people did tell me windows 11 wasn't good for gaming purposes with the free upgrade, so i didn't upgrade from windows 10, but that was nearly a year ago, so i am wondering if there is any improvements that has made gaming on windows 11 just as good or better than...
  6. Would it Be a Good Spending on a Samsung 500GB Sata SSD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Would it Be a Good Spending on a Samsung 500GB Sata SSD?: Right now my system config is as allows Samsung M.2 970 Evo Plus (new for Christmas) Former Boot Drive Samsung 860 Evo 250gb drive, (now a game drive, but kinda almost not enough room for the games, my options are uninstall a couple of the games, and move those to WD Black...
  7. Good PC, Games not running

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Good PC, Games not running: I just purchased an iBUYPOWER Gaming PC, Model TRACE940 from my local bestbuy. I got it all set up, installed geforce experience as well as the drivers associated with my graphics card (GTX 1060). The first game I initially installed and played was of course fortnite, which...
  8. good cheap steam games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    good cheap steam games: As mentioned in a previous post, i only have a laptop (and a bad one at that) I have, however, just ordered a new gaming PC. after spending £800+ on a PC, i'm a little tight for cash, but i still want some good games. What are some good steam games that are free or under...
  9. Is a Latitude E6410 good for gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is a Latitude E6410 good for gaming?: Hello everyone! I have a question. Is a Dell Latitude E6410 laptop good for gaming? Beacuse I'd like to buy myself a PC, but I don't know if it will be worth to buy a cheap one... *sarc Most of the PC's I saw on Allegro (Polish site for buying stuff, like Ebay) are 100, 200...
  10. Will this CPU be good for gaming/not overheating?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will this CPU be good for gaming/not overheating?: Right now I have an Intel Pentium E6300 on my Eureka3 motherboard, and that's not running BeamNG at all... If I upgraded to a Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9650 I am worried about it overheating constantly, because everyone has that problem. Would it not overheat badly if in a HP...