Windows 10: Samsung TV unable to connect with Surface Pro 5?

Discus and support Samsung TV unable to connect with Surface Pro 5? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I've been trying to figure out why my Surface Pro 5 doesn't have ability to connect to Samsung Smart TVs. Has this been an issue with anyone else... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cosmic_GhostMan, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Samsung TV unable to connect with Surface Pro 5?

Hi, I've been trying to figure out why my Surface Pro 5 doesn't have ability to connect to Samsung Smart TVs. Has this been an issue with anyone else and is there away to fix it? I've done the usual: I have the latest Windows 10 Updates, ensured the Bluetooth Drivers are up to date, and my TV is also updated and connecting to the network.

submitted by /u/Cosmic_GhostMan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Cosmic_GhostMan, Jan 10, 2021
  2. hali2402 Win User

Connecting Samsung Smart TV with Microsoft Surface Pro

Hi,

I am using mi Microsoft Surface Pro to connect to my Samsung Smart TV.

I changes source to Screen Mirroring on my Smart TV and clicked on connect on my Surface after which it displays my TV name.

When I click on the TV name, it shows connecting on both my TV and my Surface Pro but after some time it says "Couldn't Connect"

I use my TV to connect with my mobile phone with same option but its not working for Surface Pro.

How can I solve this issue ?

hali2402, Jan 10, 2021
  3. infin Win User
    Connecting Surface Pro 4 to Samsung Smart TV

I am trying to share a screen via Surface Pro 4 running Windows 10 to my Samsung Smart TV. Both devices are up to date with software. The Samsung TV is set to screen mirroring function and then I search on the Surface and the TV is identified. But when
    trying to connect I get the error message on Windows 10 "couldn't connect". Is there a fix for this?

infin, Jan 10, 2021
  4. Samsung TV unable to connect with Surface Pro 5?

Can't wirelessly connect to Samsung TV with Surface Pro 4 or Surface Pro 3

I have 3 Surface tablets - 2 Surface Pro 4 and 1 Surface Pro 3 all with Windows 10 Pro.

I have 3 Samsung Smart TVs - 65 inch, 55 inch and a 40 inch all purchased just a year or so ago.

I feel I am very tech savvy and have conducted hundreds of meetings with the wireless desktop presentation to the Smart TV at work on my Surface Pro 4 and the 55 inch Samsung Smart TV. I keep all my devices up to date with all the latest updates.

Originally one of my surface pro 4 tablets could not connect wirelessly through miracast to my 65 inch TV, so I had to purchase a ScreenBeam Mini2. It worked. I noticed after much use that the surface pro 4 updated as some point and the miracast worked
    directly with the TV and I didn't have to use the ScreenBeam Mini 2.

I then set up my Surface pro 3 to miracast either with the native Windows 10 driver or ScreenBeam Mini 2 to the TV. This worked fine also.

Then about two months ago I found my Surface Pro 4 would not miracast to the TV with either the miracast or ScreenBeam. I didn't worry about it at the time as I had my surface Pro 3.

Last week my surface pro 3 also started not miracasting the desktop to the smart TV with either the native windows 10 miracast driver or the Screenbeam Mini 2.

I have reinstalled drivers, reset the Samsung TVs multiple times, and spoken with both Microsoft and Samsung support for at least 6-8 hours this past weekend. Samsung verified the TV had the up to date Software. Microsoft sent me links to do additional
    updates. Nothing has worked.

I also purchased the Microsoft Wireless display adapter which also did not work. I even had the techs at BestBuy open a Microsoft Wireless display adapter and straight out of the box it would not work. It displays the adapter app, acts like it is connecting
    and then something is always wrong and won't connect.

I brought both my Surface tablets home, and along with my Surface tablet at home, I tried all 3 on both my Samsung Smart TVs the 65 and 40 inch. They would not finish the connection.

Every time the devices try to connect, they start the connection and it appears they will connect, and then they time out. The connection hand shake never finishes.

My Samsung Galaxy tablet can cast to the TVs. My iPhone can cast. I even bought a Chromecast and it can cast the Chrome browser tabs from my surface tablets. But my Surface will not miracast the desktop to the TVs anymore.

I am back to having a hdmi cable strung across my conference room to the TV to display the desktop.

Samsung blames Microsoft and my ISP. Microsoft blames Samsung. I have received a couple of follow up "hows it coming" emails from Microsoft with no answers yet.

TonyDean-DSB, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Samsung TV unable to connect with Surface Pro 5?

1. Samsung TV unable to connect with Surface Pro 5? - Similar Threads - Samsung unable connect

2. Samsung S21 Ultra Unable to Connect to Surface Pro Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung S21 Ultra Unable to Connect to Surface Pro Windows 11: I did have a working configuration that allowed my S21 Ultra to connect to my Surface Pro Windows 11 using 'Link to Windows' but recently it stopped working. I've tried resetting the App and making the connection again but it isn't possible to make a Bluetooth connection....
  3. Samsung S21 Ultra Unable to Connect to Surface Pro Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung S21 Ultra Unable to Connect to Surface Pro Windows 11: I did have a working configuration that allowed my S21 Ultra to connect to my Surface Pro Windows 11 using 'Link to Windows' but recently it stopped working. I've tried resetting the App and making the connection again but it isn't possible to make a Bluetooth connection....
  4. Surface Pro 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 5: Doing the windows 11 update via USB it states that processor is not compatible. The computer is only 3 years old, not sure I would buy another if it is out of date that quick!Its not like it is a ASUS or Dell laptop, it is a Microsoft product. Why haven't you continued...
  5. Surface Pro 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 5: Doing the windows 11 update via USB it states that processor is not compatible. The computer is only 3 years old, not sure I would buy another if it is out of date that quick!Its not like it is a ASUS or Dell laptop, it is a Microsoft product. Why haven't you continued...
  6. Can't connect win 10 pro to samsung tv wireless

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't connect win 10 pro to samsung tv wireless: Can't connect win 10 pro to samsung tv wireless https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-win-10-pro-to-samsung-tv-wireless/01e89404-2c3d-4c29-a9a3-0de9b194226c
  7. Connecting Samsung A40 To A TV/Projector?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting Samsung A40 To A TV/Projector?: How do you connect this phone to a TV or projector? I bought a USB-C to HDMI cable. But no signal on a TV or projector? Thanks. 165345
  8. Desktop connection to Samsung TV

Desktop connection to Samsung TV: I am trying to connect my Samsung TV to my IBM Windows 10 desktop. I'm fairly confident I've gone through the TV's menu properly which essentially goes through their support process. After contacting Samsung Support Chat, I'm told that I need a Windows 10 driver to complete...
  9. Sharp TV with Anyview cast not connecting to Surface Pro

Sharp TV with Anyview cast not connecting to Surface Pro: I have a SHARP Full HD Smart TV with Anyview Cast but I have never been able to connect it to my Surface Pro with Windows 10. I have attempted all the tips I have found in other threads from users who had the same issue, but nothing has worked for me. Any time I have tried to...
  10. Surface Pro 5

Surface Pro 5: Hi everyone! My Surface is stuck in an "infinite boot loop" I have done everything to try and fix it. I already tried to use the Recovery Media Tool on a USB, however, no drives come up when I try to reinstall windows. So, I then tried to manually create a partition drive in...