Windows 10: Samsung Updates ?

Discus and support Samsung Updates ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Has anyone connected a Samsung phone to their Windows 10 computer. Friday I connected my Samsung Galaxy 3 phone to my computer to download some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Winuser, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Winuser Win User

Samsung Updates ?

Has anyone connected a Samsung phone to their Windows 10 computer. Friday I connected my Samsung Galaxy 3 phone to my computer to download some pictures to my computer. Since then I have received 5 updates for my phone and all of them say they were released Feb. 2012.

:)

Winuser, Feb 17, 2015
  2. garym123 Win User

Samsung ATIV S (GT-I8750) not receiving Windows Phone 8.1 update!!

Samsung received the update in July from Microsoft. It is up to Samsung to test and adapt to their phones. It is a Samsung phone.

Talk to Samsung.

Samsung started releasing the update to the various models the last week on October.

Samsung pushing out Windows Phone 8.1 Update for more ATIV S users

The info is out there.

garym123, Feb 17, 2015
  3. FreyVM Win User
    SAMSUNG WINDOWS 10 UPDATE

SAMSUNG UPDATE PROGRAM

I do not think Microsoft support understands the question. Samsung update(r) is software Samsung factory installs to update features in their computers, It covers drivers, bios, diagnostic programs and numerous other factory installed software. It doesn't
    fix bugs in Windows OS like windows update does. Samsung update works independently. Installing Windows updates is not the problem here. The question is best posed to Samsung Support. When you update to the new Windows 10 OS, Samsung update doesn't recognize
    it, and doesn't list it in its menu. Obviously Samsung engineers and programmers need to reconfigure their program. Hope this helps.

FreyVM, Feb 17, 2015
Thema:

Samsung Updates ?

1. Samsung Updates ? - Similar Threads - Samsung Updates

2. How is it legal for Samsung to make employees lie about knowing they have issues updating...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How is it legal for Samsung to make employees lie about knowing they have issues updating...: I have the laptop Samsung Galaxy book Go I bought in 2022 I've probably used this laptop for less than 3 hours I turned it on the other day and it attempted to update Windows on its own and went straight into recovery screen and will not move from there I've tried contacting...
  3. How is it legal for Samsung to make employees lie about knowing they have issues updating...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How is it legal for Samsung to make employees lie about knowing they have issues updating...: I have the laptop Samsung Galaxy book Go I bought in 2022 I've probably used this laptop for less than 3 hours I turned it on the other day and it attempted to update Windows on its own and went straight into recovery screen and will not move from there I've tried contacting...
  4. after updating windows 11, my smart tv samsung does not show up in available displays or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after updating windows 11, my smart tv samsung does not show up in available displays or...: Hello,I had no issues on connecting my laptop with windows 11 to my smart tv. after windows updates, it just does not work anymore.When I try to pair my TV with the laptop, typically "add device" would lead me to quickly connect it and my samsung device used to show up but...
  5. after updating windows 11, my smart tv samsung does not show up in available displays or...

after updating windows 11, my smart tv samsung does not show up in available displays or...: Hello,I had no issues on connecting my laptop with windows 11 to my smart tv. after windows updates, it just does not work anymore.When I try to pair my TV with the laptop, typically "add device" would lead me to quickly connect it and my samsung device used to show up but...
  6. Samsung external drive lost after firmware update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Samsung external drive lost after firmware update: My Lenovo ThinkCentre 70S showed in File Explorer as empty, with its label changed to ‘local disk’. The security settings on two folders were lost - they were previously on another partition of the main drive. Is there way of correcting the situation? I have found a...
  7. Samsung external drive lost after firmware update

Samsung external drive lost after firmware update: My Lenovo ThinkCentre 70S showed in File Explorer as empty, with its label changed to ‘local disk’. The security settings on two folders were lost - they were previously on another partition of the main drive. Is there way of correcting the situation? I have found a...
  8. Samsung external drive lost after firmware update

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. I have a samsung RV409 and needing to update its bios how'd I do that

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a samsung RV409 and needing to update its bios how'd I do that: I currently have windows 8.1pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-samsung-rv409-and-needing-to-update-its/c7a2cb12-6c0e-4bea-a8d7-b33c955226c5
  10. I have a samsung RV409 and needing to update its bios how'd I do that

I have a samsung RV409 and needing to update its bios how'd I do that: I currently have windows 8.1pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-samsung-rv409-and-needing-to-update-its/c7a2cb12-6c0e-4bea-a8d7-b33c955226c5