Windows 10: Samsung Z Fold3 and Microsoft Launcher

Discus and support Samsung Z Fold3 and Microsoft Launcher in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I set up Microsoft Launcher on Samsung Z Fold 3. Using the bigger screen, I really liked the option to assign 5 columns and see more app selection.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JHinOC, Dec 5, 2021.

1. JHinOC Win User

Samsung Z Fold3 and Microsoft Launcher

Hi,I set up Microsoft Launcher on Samsung Z Fold 3. Using the bigger screen, I really liked the option to assign 5 columns and see more app selection. However, when I close the phone, there does not seem to be a separate column set up. All 5 columns are squeezed onto a narrow screen with very few characters displayed, making the home screen nearly unusable on the front screen.Looking into MS Launcher settings, I do not see separate options for front and main screens. Is this some Microsoft Launder plan to enhance? Btw, please advise where should this question go? I can't find a matching c

:)

JHinOC, Dec 5, 2021
  2. coolboys Win User

NOKIA Z LAUNCHER

Z launcher is working..

I downloaded from z launcher website.

Z launcher doesn't have notification screen..

coolboys, Dec 5, 2021
  3. XLUSER Win User
    NOKIA Z LAUNCHER

Why NOKIA Z launcher is not working in NOKIA XL?

XLUSER, Dec 5, 2021
  4. Samsung Z Fold3 and Microsoft Launcher

Microsoft launcher

Hi AustinNeely\,

Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Community. May we ask if what troubleshooting you have tried? We highly suggest you to try the steps below.

• Restart your phone.
    • If the issue persists after restarting your phone, it only means that the default launcher is needed for any other launchers to work properly. Re-installing the default launcher should resolve the issue.

Once your Android phone is back on its default settings, re-install the Microsoft Launcher and your other apps.

Note: You can easily restore your Microsoft Launcher settings if you have performed a back up. To back up your Microsoft Launcher settings, please do the following:

1. Launch the Microsoft Launcher settings. (Tap and hold your phone's home screen and tap on the
      Launcher Settings.)
    2. Tap Back up & Restore.
    3. Tap Back up Microsoft Launcher option.
    4. Confirm that the Back up to cloud storage option is selected.
    5. Tap the Back up button.
    6. Check the settings that you want to back up.
    7. Tap the Back up now button.

You may restore your Microsoft Launcher back up after re-installing it.

If you can no longer re-install your phone's default launcher, please get in touch with its manufacturer for assistance on how you can reset it to its factory settings.

Kind Regards,

Rom G.

Romualdo_G, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

Samsung Z Fold3 and Microsoft Launcher

1. Samsung Z Fold3 and Microsoft Launcher - Similar Threads - Samsung Fold3 Microsoft

2. Microsoft launcher and fold4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft launcher and fold4: Добрий день, В мене наступна проблема, коли на маленькому екрані я дивлюсь щось відео, браузер, фото і потім розкриваю великий екран, то все на робочому столі згортається в трей.Якщо скинути налаштування майкрософт лаунчера, то все працює нормально не зкортається, і при...
  3. Microsoft Launcher for Android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Launcher for Android: I have a new Android mobile device. Microsoft Launcher used to allow me to place a personal message in my case, my email address on the home screen. That feature does not seem to be available now. Or perhaps I cannot find it. Any tips?...
  4. Samsung Z Fold3 and Microsoft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Z Fold3 and Microsoft Launcher: Hi,I set up Microsoft Launcher on Samsung Z Fold 3. Using the bigger screen, I really liked the option to assign 5 columns and see more app selection. However, when I close the phone, there does not seem to be a separate column set up. All 5 columns are squeezed onto a narrow...
  5. Microsoft Launcher

Microsoft Launcher: Has anyone used IOS for microsoft launcher or is Android the way to go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-launcher/0cc134a9-098c-4e40-888e-2d3cdc2937f1
  6. Introducing the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 smartphone

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 smartphone: [media] The Galaxy Z Fold2 is Samsung’s third-generation foldable device, pairing a stunning and bold design with refined engineering to push the boundaries of mobile experiences. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd today unveiled the next generation of its...
  7. Samsung Galaxy S5 With Microsoft Launcher Can't Allow to have app permissions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Samsung Galaxy S5 With Microsoft Launcher Can't Allow to have app permissions: Hi I was Added in a family & Needed permission to use Firefox. I asked & was given permission, but I still couldn't use Firefox. It was because My SGS5 Didn't have the permission to use this feature. I tried exiting the family & deleting it? But it still wouldn't work. I...
  8. Microsoft Launcher

Microsoft Launcher: Its been over 40 Mins I have allowed the first section of access on my mobile to install Microsoft Launcher. Thinking response (Check your PC were checking one more thing on your pc before we ask for final permission) I am logged into my Mic. Acct. and have started install...
  9. Microsoft Launcher

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Launcher: PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO UNSTALL Microsoft Launcher from my Android Phone PLEASE!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-launcher/2fc25108-9647-4d25-8e6e-97869498b8b4
  10. microsoft launcher

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft launcher: I have Microsoft launcher on my android phone I will continue on pc testen and the launcher say: grant primission to show a pop-up window what can I do thx...