Windows 10: San Andreas Graphics not working right, images attached

Discus and support San Andreas Graphics not working right, images attached in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I have recently decided to buy this game for a really good price but the graphics are disappointing and I can not work out whether it is the setting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IRplayer, Sep 17, 2018.

1. IRplayer Win User

San Andreas Graphics not working right, images attached

So I have recently decided to buy this game for a really good price but the graphics are disappointing and I can not work out whether it is the setting on my computer or within the game.

Please find attached some screenshots to have a better idea of what I am talking about.

San Andreas Graphics not working right, images attached f27ca71d-c3b1-4e37-8751-4e8fae0a0a2b?upload=true.png

San Andreas Graphics not working right, images attached 77cc7dc4-d40d-4383-a66a-af11f599d915?upload=true.png

San Andreas Graphics not working right, images attached 9e9ca7a1-abb1-402c-a3ae-b0aa21531972?upload=true.png

San Andreas Graphics not working right, images attached 22bb238e-f208-44ae-b565-488dc7d5ada8?upload=true.png

I have tried changing the settings as much as I can but nothing seems to change. Everything else works fine, but I have bought the game for the good graphics which were praised by many compared to the old edition. Has anyone experienced similar problems and found a solution? I am not a very experienced gamer and therefore rely on anyone here to help me please, are there any other settings I have to change?

My computer: HP envy x360 convertible AMD Ryzen 7 2700U with Radeon Vega 10 Graphics, 8Gb RAM, 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor.

I hope this is enough information,

many thanks.

Kind regards

Ivan R.

:)

IRplayer, Sep 17, 2018
  2. 7splashy7 Win User

GTA San Andreas

When i load gta san andreas from the windows 10 store all of the textures are just a plain colour.CJ's shirt is plain black and his face blank with no facial features I have tried messing with the graphics settings to see if that would work but it didnt.
    I have reloaded the game and uninstalled it but that did not work either. I really need some help to make the textures load correctly. All of the buildings and the entire map have plain textures too. I have a radeon rx 480 graphics card so hardware shouldnt
    be a problem.

7splashy7, Sep 17, 2018
  3. San Andreas Multuplayer in Windows 10

Hello, i have san andreas multyplayer in my PC but is not working on compatibility windous 8, only on compatibility windous 98, but has a little lag. What i want to know is if it's possible play San Andreas Multiplayer om compatibility windows 8, in windous

Thank you in advance and sorry for my bad english!

BogdanCosmin, Sep 17, 2018
  4. San Andreas Graphics not working right, images attached

i can't mod gta san andreas

i bought gta san andreas which is v1.1 no mod working anyhelp

Saciid Khaliif, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

San Andreas Graphics not working right, images attached

1. San Andreas Graphics not working right, images attached - Similar Threads - San Andreas Graphics

2. gta san andreas is not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gta san andreas is not opening: So I download and installed gta san andreas retextured from dodi repacks and it is not opening. I have tried compatibility settings and ran it as administrator but nothing. I even downloaded a mod free version from dodi but still not working.my specs areIntel Core...
  3. gta san andreas is not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gta san andreas is not opening: So I download and installed gta san andreas retextured from dodi repacks and it is not opening. I have tried compatibility settings and ran it as administrator but nothing. I even downloaded a mod free version from dodi but still not working.my specs areIntel Core...
  4. GTA San Andreas crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA San Andreas crashes: Hello when i try to open GTA San Andreas on Windows 10 Enterprise 21H2 it opens for five sec in some bad resolution and it crashes in properties its set on as run as admin and windows 98/me.What should I do?...
  5. GTA San Andreas crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GTA San Andreas crashes: Hello when i try to open GTA San Andreas on Windows 10 Enterprise 21H2 it opens for five sec in some bad resolution and it crashes in properties its set on as run as admin and windows 98/me.What should I do?...
  6. GTA san andreas cheat code not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA san andreas cheat code not working: i am currently download GTA San Andreas from Microsoft store after installed in this game cheat codes not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-san-andreas-cheat-code-not-working/d384ada3-01ab-4149-9cc4-7bb1659e4c8b
  7. GTA San Andreas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA San Andreas: When I load up the game, the main menu is fine but when the game starts all the textures are plain solid coloursCJ's face is one solid colour with no features and his top is a solid black colour etc. Ive tried uninstalling drivers, updating driver, uninstalling and...
  8. gta san andreas not starting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    gta san andreas not starting: I downloaded gta san andreas, and whenever I start it nothing shows up. I went to task manager and saw it being immediately suspended and closed in less than a second. I went to resource monitor trying to resume it but it says suspended and disappears before my reflexes right...
  9. GTA San Andreas Crash issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA San Andreas Crash issue: Ok, I just recently downloaded GTA San Andreas from Microsoft store on my PC. However, it literally crashes every time i try to start the game. It will allow me to sign in but after that, to actually start the game it would crash. This is pretty frustrating as you may know...
  10. GTA San Andreas Crash fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA San Andreas Crash fix: I Got some installed mods on gta san andreas and it worked fine but when i entered clucking bell it crashes and i really need to enter because the caracter starts to fell hungry if i dont enter it lose muscle it cant be because of mods or graphic card or os i use i tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. san andreas gta is working but no graphics