Windows 10: Sandbox App missing

Discus and support Sandbox App missing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, i have Windows 1909 Pro. I activated the sandbox feature but the app does not show up. Any ideas why this can happen? I guess my pc fulfills... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WindowsUser2013, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Sandbox App missing

Hello,

i have Windows 1909 Pro. I activated the sandbox feature but the app does not show up. Any ideas why this can happen? I guess my pc fulfills all requirements, since there were no errors when i activated the feature.

Is there another step necessary or does anyone know why i don't have the sandbox?

:)

WindowsUser2013, Sep 10, 2020
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Microsoft sandbox stoped working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please be informed that our developer team is aware of the issues with Sandbox and is working on resolving it. We do not have an ETA as of now, however I encourage you to send a feedback to our developer team via
    Feedback hub. As a suggestion you can try disabling and enabling
    the sandbox to check if that works. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.
    Your patience and understanding will be appreciated in this matter.

Regards

Naresh_K, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Vmmem process will not be killed. Windows sandbox.

Hi,

We understand your concern as you are unable to stop the Windows Sandbox process.
    Please try disable and re-enable sandbox to check the issue.

1. Press Windows + R key, then type appwiz.cpl and click Ok.
    2. Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    3. Uncheck the box beside Windows Sandbox and click
      OK
    4. Restart the PC and check.

If the issue still persists then I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums, where we have experts and support
    professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Sandbox to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Naresh_K Win User

Sandbox App missing

windows sandbox Not working

Hi,

There is a possibility that the feature is corrupted or not set up properly. I would advise you to disable Windows Sandbox first and then enable it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Sandbox App missing

1. Sandbox App missing - Similar Threads - Sandbox App missing

2. Sandbox Mode missing in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sandbox Mode missing in Windows 11: I updated to 22H2 - Virtualization is enabled - When I go to turn windows features on/off the option for Sandbox mode is not there as an option... What am I missing?...
  3. Sandbox Mode missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sandbox Mode missing: Virtualization is enabled, When I go to turn windows features on/off, the option for Sandbox mode is not there...What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandbox-mode-missing/59abcaa5-fe7e-40ab-9983-e18a9949998a
  4. Sandbox Mode missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sandbox Mode missing: Virtualization is enabled, When I go to turn windows features on/off, the option for Sandbox mode is not there...What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandbox-mode-missing/59abcaa5-fe7e-40ab-9983-e18a9949998a
  5. missing sandbox group policy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing sandbox group policy: im trying to disable networking in windows sandbox but in both the registry and group policy neither entry is there for windows sandbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-sandbox-group-policy/9680119b-9968-46e8-a1c0-502f7aa756f1
  6. missing sandbox group policy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    missing sandbox group policy: im trying to disable networking in windows sandbox but in both the registry and group policy neither entry is there for windows sandbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-sandbox-group-policy/9680119b-9968-46e8-a1c0-502f7aa756f1
  7. missing sandbox group policy

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows Sandbox missing

Windows Sandbox missing: Hi! I have windows 10 pro, and I have used windows sandbox already in this computer, currently running windows version 1909. The problem is that it dissapeard from the start menu and it's nowhere to be found in the windows features list. How can I get it back? Thanks!...
  9. Sandbox Mode missing

Sandbox Mode missing: I[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] I updated to 2004 - Virtualization is enabled - When I go to turn windows features on/off the option for Sandbox mode is not there as an option... What am I missing?...
  10. Sandbox Mode missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sandbox Mode missing: I updated to 1903 - Virtualization is enabled - When I go to turn windows features on/off the option for Sandbox mode is not there as an option... What am I missing? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...