Windows 10: Sandbox is not working after Pro Update

Discus and support Sandbox is not working after Pro Update in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Hi there, To cut this short(because my english is not that good).Yesterday I found out that I really need Sandbox. So I searched how to get it ... In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by Joris1, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Joris1 Win User

Sandbox is not working after Pro Update

Hi there,
    To cut this short(because my english is not that good).Yesterday I found out that I really need Sandbox. So I searched how to get it ... In the end I noticed that my Windows Home edition is not able to get this and I tryed a bypass to get Sandbox on Home edition. I kept getting this error : "the connection to the sandbox was lost.error 0x80072746. an existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host." So I bought Windows Pro and activated it. My problem now is, I keep getting this error. I think its beacause I bypassed it with a .bat fila in Home edition. Is there any way to "reset" the bypass. Its very important for me.

Thank you Sandbox is not working after Pro Update :)

:)

Joris1, Jul 25, 2020
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Microsoft sandbox stoped working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please be informed that our developer team is aware of the issues with Sandbox and is working on resolving it. We do not have an ETA as of now, however I encourage you to send a feedback to our developer team via
    Feedback hub. As a suggestion you can try disabling and enabling
    the sandbox to check if that works. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.
    Your patience and understanding will be appreciated in this matter.

Regards

Naresh_K, Jul 25, 2020
  3. wpcoe Win User
    No WiFi in Win10 Pro (1903) Windows Sandbox

I (seemingly) successfully updated my Surface Pro 6 to v.1903 today, and after some initial fumbles enabling it, now have Windows Sandbox enabled and it seems to open just fine. However, there is no WiFi access within Sandbox.

Accessing Settings for Network & Internet, the list on the left is:
    Status
    Ethernet
    Dial-up
    VPN
    Airplane mode
    Date usage
    Proxy
    WiFi appears no place in that window. Network status shows No Internet Access.

What step am I missing to be able to access the internet from within the Sandbox using my computer's WiFi connection?

wpcoe, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Naresh_K Win User

windows sandbox Not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

There is a possibility that the feature is corrupted or not set up properly. I would advise you to disable Windows Sandbox first and then enable it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Sandbox is not working after Pro Update - Similar Threads - Sandbox working Pro

2. Windows Sandbox Not working - Windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Sandbox Not working - Windows 11 pro: Hello everyone,I'm encountering an issue with my Windows Sandbox as it simply refuses to start. I've exhaustively attempted various solutions found online, including modifying settings in services.msc, running it as an administrator, adjusting properties of the application...
  3. Windows Sandbox Not working - Windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Sandbox Not working - Windows 11 pro: Hello everyone,I'm encountering an issue with my Windows Sandbox as it simply refuses to start. I've exhaustively attempted various solutions found online, including modifying settings in services.msc, running it as an administrator, adjusting properties of the application...
  4. Windows 11 sandbox not working after recent 22H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 sandbox not working after recent 22H2 update: Running Windows 11 Pro on a Dell XPS 8930Sandbox was working fine until I updated to 22H2 yesterday.It starts up OK, but if I try to open a folder, for example, it will open for about a second and then close, the screen will go black for about a second and then returns to the...
  5. Windows 11 sandbox not working after recent 22H2 update

Windows 11 sandbox not working after recent 22H2 update: Running Windows 11 Pro on a Dell XPS 8930Sandbox was working fine until I updated to 22H2 yesterday.It starts up OK, but if I try to open a folder, for example, it will open for about a second and then close, the screen will go black for about a second and then returns to the...
  6. sandbox not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sandbox not working: Hi, I upgraded to windows 11 pro from windows 11 Home single language and i also used an activation key for windows 11 pro. After turning on windows sandbox in the optional features windows sandbox is still not showing when I search it pls help...
  7. sandbox not working

sandbox not working: Hi, I upgraded to windows 11 pro from windows 11 Home single language and i also used an activation key for windows 11 pro. After turning on windows sandbox in the optional features windows sandbox is still not showing when I search it pls help...
  8. Sandbox not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sandbox not working: [ATTACH] I have recently started messing around with windows sandbox and I wanted to enable VGPU. It didn't work and I think the problem has to do with sandbox not having the correct WDDM version. (I believe it is required to have version 2.6) But currently it is at 1.3...
  9. Windows Sandbox not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Sandbox not working: Hello everyone, I am unable to use the Sandbox. It starts, but the display is just blinking every 2 seconds. You cannot click on anything inside the Sandbox. I dont have Hyper-V, Hypervisor, or Container installed. And the known "solutions" like the 100% scale also didn't...
  10. windows sandbox Not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows sandbox Not working: HI all so i have the new release off 1903 installed it on the 21 build number 18362.116 and when i first installed it all worked great sandbox and all now windows sandbox opens but sits on its blue splash screen and does nothing at all? i see errors in the even viewer about...