Windows 10: Sandbox sits on a blue windows and does nothing

Discus and support Sandbox sits on a blue windows and does nothing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i have new windows build enabled sandbox it opens but then sits on a blue windows and does nothing ??? it was working after i got the new build last... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tonyb, May 22, 2019.

1. Tonyb Win User

Sandbox sits on a blue windows and does nothing

i have new windows build enabled sandbox it opens but then sits on a blue windows and does nothing ??? it was working after i got the new build last night but now nothing ?

:)

Tonyb, May 22, 2019

2. Windows Sandbox

Hello

Today I installed windows 10 1903 feature update using slow insider channel and I enabled the windows sandbox for turn windows features on and off and reboot my system but is still not showing this in my app list is there update problem or hardware limitations?

usmankha_923, May 22, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 22, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Sandbox sits on a blue windows and does nothing - Similar Threads - Sandbox sits blue

2. Windows Sandbox does not support GPL3??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Sandbox does not support GPL3??: Attempting to run a game within the sandbox, the game reports that it needs GPL3.X to run. Looking at the graphics drivers in the sandbox it appears that it is assigning a rather generic Microsoft driver to the graphics card and not the NVIDIA driver.Is there a way to enhance...
  3. Why does mail sit in the outbox forever?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does mail sit in the outbox forever?: Sent email frequently sits in the outbox for hours or sometimes indefinitely. Resetting the app did not fix the problem, and I have no other problems with the outlook account that is not sending correctly. It sends just fine from my LG phone mail app, as well as from...
  4. sitting does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    sitting does not work: sitting does not launch it disappear instantly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sitting-does-not-work/ec9d3dc6-22dc-4f78-b299-cb3a74e93c70
  5. Windows Sandbox Does Nothing 1909 Build 18363

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Sandbox Does Nothing 1909 Build 18363: I just upgraded from Windows 10 home to Win10 Education. It seems to be very similar to enterprise, and I got to upgrade for free. I just want to use the sandbox and I've spent hours trying to get it running. Virtualization is enabled in Bios, sandbox, Hyper-V, VM platform,...
  6. Blue Screen with Automatic Repair Option Does Nothing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen with Automatic Repair Option Does Nothing: My husband has a Lenovo running Win 10 Home. I don't have much info other than that. I do know all drivers are current and updates installed. No changes were made but 2 days ago it booted with a blue screen showing "Automatic Repair", "Your PC did not start correctly;...
  7. Windows sandbox does not start

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows sandbox does not start: I recently tried to use windows sandbox after enabling everything that's needed. However, when I run it I get the administrator prompt and then I get the icon, and that's it. I just see the windows sandbox icon on a blue background. Nothing starts. When I alt+tab there is no...
  8. Windows Sandbox does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Sandbox does not work: I enabled Windows Sandbox via the "Turn Windows features on or off" and restarted my PC. I then opened the application with the start menu, but it just gets stuck at the small blue loading screen with the logo. After 2 minutes, this shows up: [ATTACH] I have a very...
  9. Applications does not work in windows sandbox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Applications does not work in windows sandbox: [ATTACH] Above is picture when I tried to run an application Boxedapp packer it failed but it works fine on host system. Any app that requires .net framework does not work like an app for .net 3.5 More info here...
  10. blue nothing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue nothing: Hi, Was reading on my desktop computer windows 10, when suddenly white screen appeared. Restarted, but when tried to recover my usual password was rejected tried older but does not work. Because my PC won't start and I haven't created a recovery drive, used installation...