Windows 10: Sandbox within Win 10 Pro 19044.1387 - news & interests shows Chinese language not EN [UK]

Discus and support Sandbox within Win 10 Pro 19044.1387 - news & interests shows Chinese language not EN [UK] in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I open News & Interests in Win 10 19044.1387 it shows in English UK as this is my primary language. EN [US] is the only other language set.But if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Davy-Delliott, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Sandbox within Win 10 Pro 19044.1387 - news & interests shows Chinese language not EN [UK]

When I open News & Interests in Win 10 19044.1387 it shows in English UK as this is my primary language. EN [US] is the only other language set.But if I open Sandbox and try News & Interests it shows in Chinese.Davy.FBHhttps://aka.ms/AAf1xi7If I post in FBH I get the choice of Desktop Environment - News & Interests but I do not get that here, so sorry if you think it should be somewhere else.Davy.

:)

Davy-Delliott, Dec 3, 2021

2. can't change the language from chinese to English for windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the response and keeping the status updated.

I would suggest you, try removing Chinese language pack and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps.

• Type Language in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Language.

• Select the Chinese language and click on
      Move down (if it is on the top).

• Click on Remove Option.
    Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Ruth Buruga, Dec 3, 2021
  3. Windows 10 issue: Chinese language popup

Hi Dave,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Keyboard language and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps.

• Type Language in the search bar.
    • Launch Edit Language and Keyboard Options from the search list.
    • Under Languages look for the list of language.
    • If you are able to find out the Chinese language, right click on the language and Remove it.
    Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank You.

Prabhavathi Patil, Dec 3, 2021
  4. Sandbox within Win 10 Pro 19044.1387 - news & interests shows Chinese language not EN [UK]

News and interests is wrong language!

Hi all

I wonder if any of you guys can help me out.
    My 'News and interests' in the Taskbar is showing in Swedish in stead of English.
    It has been like this for a couple of weeks and can't recall what may have changed the language suddenly.
    The weather app shows the correct city in the UK, but not the language and all the news is in Swedish also.
    Can't figure out how to change this - all my settings relate to English/UK and this is the only thing that is affected.
    Many thanks for any help to solve this.
    Cheers.

Sandbox within Win 10 Pro 19044.1387 - news & interests shows Chinese language not EN [UK] [​IMG]

SteveEngland, Dec 3, 2021
Thema:

Sandbox within Win 10 Pro 19044.1387 - news & interests shows Chinese language not EN [UK]

1. Sandbox within Win 10 Pro 19044.1387 - news & interests shows Chinese language not EN [UK] - Similar Threads - Sandbox within Pro

2. News and Interests shows wrong location, language and data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and Interests shows wrong location, language and data: Hi,I don't know what actually happened. When I turned my PC on today, I saw that the News and Interests tab in my taskbar was showing the wrong location, data, and language. It is currently showing a location in China also in Chinese. I tried restarting my laptop,...
  3. News and Interests shows wrong location, language and data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News and Interests shows wrong location, language and data: Hi,I don't know what actually happened. When I turned my PC on today, I saw that the News and Interests tab in my taskbar was showing the wrong location, data, and language. It is currently showing a location in China also in Chinese. I tried restarting my laptop,...
  4. News and Interests shows wrong location, language and data

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Sandbox within Win 10 Pro 19044.1387 - news & interests shows Chinese language not EN [UK]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sandbox within Win 10 Pro 19044.1387 - news & interests shows Chinese language not EN [UK]: When I open News & Interests in Win 10 19044.1387 it shows in English UK as this is my primary language. EN [US] is the only other language set.But if I open Sandbox and try News & Interests it shows in Chinese.Davy.FBHhttps://aka.ms/AAf1xi7If I post in FBH I get the choice...
  6. Sandbox within Win 10 Pro 19044.1387 - news & interests shows Chinese language not EN [UK]

Sandbox within Win 10 Pro 19044.1387 - news & interests shows Chinese language not EN [UK]: When I open News & Interests in Win 10 19044.1387 it shows in English UK as this is my primary language. EN [US] is the only other language set.But if I open Sandbox and try News & Interests it shows in Chinese.Davy.FBHhttps://aka.ms/AAf1xi7If I post in FBH I get the choice...
  7. News and interests is displaying in Chinese

News and interests is displaying in Chinese: Split from this thread.Hello, need help, just got new laptop and loaded up everything. this news and interest app is displaying all in Chinese. I've done every settings to ensure all languages on my laptop is in EnglishHow do i get this app to display in English?...
  8. News and interests not changing language

News and interests not changing language: This **** piece of **** in my taskbar wont change language no matter how many times i go into settings, language and regions and set it to english, us. When i press refresh, it stays in chinese. When i restart my computer, it stays in chinese. What the **** is wrong with this...
  9. News and interests is wrong language!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News and interests is wrong language!: Hi all I wonder if any of you guys can help me out. My 'News and interests' in the Taskbar is showing in Swedish in stead of English. It has been like this for a couple of weeks and can't recall what may have changed the language suddenly. The weather app shows the correct...
  10. News and interests is wrong language!

in Windows 10 Support
    News and interests is wrong language!: Hi all I wonder if any of you guys can help me out. My 'News and interests' in the Taskbar is showing in Swedish in stead of English. It has been like this for a couple of weeks and can't recall what may have changed the language suddenly. The weather app shows the correct...