Windows 10: SanDisc UHS chip

Discus and support SanDisc UHS chip in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can a transfer to a UHS chip be done on Windows 10 and if so, how? This is my third try. If any of you have already given me an answer - my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by theodorekenneth, Mar 15, 2019.

1. SanDisc UHS chip

Can a transfer to a UHS chip be done on Windows 10 and if so, how?

This is my third try. If any of you have already given me an answer - my apologies. In my defense I said on my first try that I was a Luddite in my late 80s. Nearly hopeless and helpless with respect to computers. My immediate problem is that my previous computer hard drive died. I replaced it with one using Windows 10. Most unfortunate as I haven't yet learned how to navigate. My immediate problem is that I have created a bunch (70-80) of Power Point slides for a short course that I will begin teaching in a little over a week. I want to transfer my slides to a UHS disc which I purchased for that purpose. I don't see any mechanism on Windows 10 that will permit this - only tells how to burn to a CD or DVD. I don't want to use a CD. I wwould have to stand next to the projector if I do - at least as best I recall from a few other occasions.

So, finally the question again: Can a transfer to a chip be done on Windows 10 and if so, how???

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Theodore Kenneth

ps: I'm not at all sure what category my question falls in. So if I picked the wrong category, I trust that my question will be transferred to someone in the right category.

:)

theodorekenneth, Mar 15, 2019

2. Sandisc slot not workin Windows 10

Please can someone tell me how to get a driver to work my Sandisc, not USB, it is a port/slot where you insert Sandisc and it is not being recognised

CynthiaHedge, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Sandisc slot not workin Windows 10

Hello

My PC is Samsung model Code:NP300ESA-A01DX

SN:HLGF93KBB00534J

Nov 2011

was Microsoft Home Premium, upgraded to Winows 10

sandisc is for Renault 25920 4051 R

0078 S10018316786

2GB P made in Japan

The Sandisc slot is built into the computer

manythanks

CynthiaHedge, Mar 15, 2019
  4. SanDisc UHS chip

about using class 10 uhs 1 micro sd

i want to buy samsung 16GB class 10 UHS-1 sd card for my LUMIA 530DS. cause my phone can support upto 128 gb.and 128gb cards are usually class 10 uhs supported.but l need suggestion from you.

rajam520ds, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

SanDisc UHS chip

1. SanDisc UHS chip - Similar Threads - SanDisc UHS chip

2. Uh

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uh: I just booted into windows and then I got hit with a reparing disk error message without doing anything. I don't understand. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uh/3a170f24-0bfa-4411-b8b4-c643d0e31bb7
  3. Uh

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uh: I just booted into windows and then I got hit with a reparing disk error message without doing anything. I don't understand. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uh/3a170f24-0bfa-4411-b8b4-c643d0e31bb7
  4. Uh

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. uh, help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uh, help?: I was playing a game when I suddenly got BSOD blue screen. I went to reset it, and when it started to install Windows again, I got an error. It basically said that it encountered an error. Clicking OK restarts the install. After that happened, I got BSOD again and it...
  6. uh, help?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    uh, help?: I was playing a game when I suddenly got BSOD blue screen. I went to reset it, and when it started to install Windows again, I got an error. It basically said that it encountered an error. Clicking OK restarts the install. After that happened, I got BSOD again and it...
  7. uh, help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Uh?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uh?: i dont have any administeration account, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/uh/301db110-3064-4d3f-a50e-0086686db8ae
  9. Copying data from PC to UHS chip

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Copying data from PC to UHS chip: I have a new Windows 10. I barely understood how to survive on Windows 7. Now I am utterly confused. I need to give a talk next week with an accompaniment of many power point slides. On Windows 7 I figured out how to transfer them to a UHS chip. Now when I hit the "burn"...
  10. uhs chip

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    uhs chip: I asked a question earlier about how to transfer data from my computer to a uhs chip. I said I was a Luddite and to prove it I accidentally deleted this page so now I'm attempting to reintroduce the topic. Windows 10 says that if I went to "burn' some data (many power point...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. were is the sandisc slot on a windows