Windows 10: SanDisk ImageMate PRO

Discus and support SanDisk ImageMate PRO in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have SanDisk ImageMate PRO Reader that is depicted as Unknown device in the Device Manager. The message is saying ‘Windows has stopped this device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CameliaChevalier, Jul 6, 2020.

1. SanDisk ImageMate PRO

I have SanDisk ImageMate PRO Reader that is depicted as Unknown device in the Device Manager. The message is saying ‘Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43’

:)

CameliaChevalier, Jul 6, 2020
  2. malware Win User

SanDisk Ships Next Generation USB Memory Card Readers

SanDisk Corporation today announced that it has shipped the latest editions of its popular SanDisk ImageMate memory card readers, which provide enhanced user experience through increased efficiency and faster data transfer rates. The new readers have shipped to retailers in North America and are available for purchase at this time.

SanDisk ImageMate PRO imagemate_thm.jpg

Faster, smaller and sleeker than their predecessors, and featuring upgraded software applications, the new ImageMate All-In-One and Multi-Card readers quickly and conveniently transfer data between a wide range of memory card formats and a host computer. The All-In-One memory card reader can reach speeds of up to 34 megabytes per second (MB/s) when using a SanDisk Extreme IV 45 MB/s CompactFlash card, and the Multi-Card reader is capable of up to 30 MB/s read and 27 MB/s write data transfer rates when using a SanDisk Extreme III 30 MB/s Edition SDHC card. Sporting a stylish glossy black and metallic silver design, each reader’s tripod base is detachable, creating instant portability.

In addition to the traditional drag-and-drop method, the new SanDisk ImageMate readers streamline the process of transferring digital content by including a transfer button that automatically launches a user-defined application or web site. A single press of the reader’s button will open a designated application such as Adobe Photoshop or a flickr.com account, and from there the user can transfer or edit photos. SanDisk’s updated ImageMate software bundle enables customers to utilize the advanced features of both readers, simplifying the most common tasks that they want to perform—transferring photos to a PC, archiving and sharing them.

“The new SanDisk ImageMate readers are two of the fastest and most reliable USB readers, capable of transferring 1-gigabyte3 of data in less than 35 seconds,” said Jennifer Lee, senior product marketing manager, SanDisk. “The ImageMate readers’ space-saving vertical design makes them unobtrusive on your desk, but with such stylish looks they can’t help but stand out.”

Pricing and Availability
    The ImageMate All-In-One reader supports virtually every industry-standard memory card format currently available, and multiple cards can be inserted simultaneously for card-to-card data transfers. Each card slot features a blue LED light, which indicates data transfer activity. Supported formats include SD, SDHC, miniSDHC, microSDHC, MMC, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro Duo, xD and CompactFlash, among others. Suggested retail price is $29.99.

Featuring more format options than a single card reader, the ImageMate Multi-Card reader easily transfers files to and from multiple memory card formats, including xD, Memory Stick, SD, SDHC, and MMC. Suggested retail price is $19.99.

Both the ImageMate All-in-One and Multi-Card readers come with a two year limited warranty.

Source: SanDisk

malware, Jul 6, 2020
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, Jul 6, 2020
  4. SanDisk ImageMate PRO

imagem de rede

olá, eu tenho um Windows 8.1 e quero mudar a imagem do meu Grupo de rede doméstico,podem me ajudar?

AndreRampani Torres, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

SanDisk ImageMate PRO

1. SanDisk ImageMate PRO - Similar Threads - SanDisk ImageMate PRO

2. Essa ea imagem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Essa ea imagem: Essa ea imagem que aparece https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/essa-ea-imagem/dd663431-dfac-4cae-8f11-38e7b90bc8a6
  3. Essa ea imagem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Essa ea imagem: Essa ea imagem que aparece https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/essa-ea-imagem/dd663431-dfac-4cae-8f11-38e7b90bc8a6
  4. Sandisk Port

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sandisk Port: Having troubles with my SD port, I use it to download pictures from my camera... what am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandisk-port/ca781e32-0c94-4e52-b493-1d0b396d4b26
  5. SanDisk not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SanDisk not recognized: For a hundred times, and many years, I could insert my SD card from my camera into the slot on my computer and it would show up automatically. I could then look at my pictures and transfer them to my pics on the computer. No in the last month or so I cannot open that drive....
  6. ImageMate software on windows laptop

ImageMate software on windows laptop: How do I expand the image mate document camera window on a second monitor? When I click the expand button, the window jumps to the primary monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/imagemate-software-on-windows-laptop/0c0ef241-2ce9-47ae-b0f5-8d1b2c68f277
  7. Sandisk Extreme Pro for Partitioning and Imaging

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Sandisk Extreme Pro for Partitioning and Imaging: Hello!! Thank You for granting me access to this board. After many hours of gleaning information from Forum7 and Forum10, I finally needed to post. I have rarely been stymied by most of this stuff over the years as a basic user. I have always used Ghost 15 cold image to carry...
  8. Ícones sem imagem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ícones sem imagem: Estou com dúvidas sobre um problema que vem ocorrendo com os aplicativos que baixo da Microsoft Store. Após eu baixar eles e abrir o menu iniciar eles estão com o ícone normalmente, porém quando vou fazer a pesquisa por eles, pelo próprio menu iniciar eles aparecem sem ícone....
  9. Sandisk

Sandisk: Before I upgraded to Windows 10, I was able to plug in a sandisk and my computer would automatically read it and I could import pictures from my camera. Now I can't find anything to open to read my sandisk. I was able to open it one time, (don't remember how I did it) and...
  10. sandisk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sandisk: I am downloading files from another computer with a sandisk flash drive pictures are there but turbo tax will not download to the new HP 22 All in one. Get a message, parameter is incorrect It shows the last 3 years of Turbo Tax but content is not there or I just...