Windows 10: sandisk micro cruzer 2 Gb flash drive, not detected at all windows 10 PC

Discus and support sandisk micro cruzer 2 Gb flash drive, not detected at all windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi My sandisk micro cruzer 2 Gb flash drive, is not detected at all windows 10 PC. The device manager states an error. ...... The driver is up to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Spudd57, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Spudd57 Win User

sandisk micro cruzer 2 Gb flash drive, not detected at all windows 10 PC

Hi

My sandisk micro cruzer 2 Gb flash drive, is not detected at all windows 10 PC.

The device manager states an error. ...... The driver is up to date, and my other sandisk micro cruzer 2 Gb flash drive works fine.

I tried it on another laptop, Windows 10 and still no detection.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Thank you

:)

Spudd57, Mar 16, 2020
  2. Stitch194 Win User

SanDisk 64GB Cruzer Glider Flash Drive

Did you follow the first link posted by @Barman58 "Cruzer Flash Drive not detected by Windows" One suggestion is to check Device Manager for device exclamation mark, if so refresh / uninstall the driver. I have a 128 GB Sandisk Cruzer, I'm not impressed by it's performance.

Stitch194, Mar 16, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    SanDisk to Release 8GB Cruzer Micro USB Flash Drive

Flash memory manufacturer SanDisk has announced a new high-capacity addition to its Cruzer Micro line-up. The new 8GB flash drive doubles the capacity of the existing Cruzer Micro drives, while maintaining the same dimensions. The Cruzer Micro 8GB ships with U3 smart technology. Co-Invented by SanDisk, U3 technology features embedded password manager and AVAST antivirus software in drive's memory. The drive is set to become available from mid-September and will cost $129.99 in the US.

sandisk micro cruzer 2 Gb flash drive, not detected at all windows 10 PC cruzermircoRIGHTExtended8GB_thm.jpg

sandisk micro cruzer 2 Gb flash drive, not detected at all windows 10 PC cruzermircohorizontal8GB_thm.jpg

Source: TechConnect Magazine, SanDisk

malware, Mar 16, 2020
  4. brucel13 Win User

Is Windows 10 compatible with SanDisk Cruzer Force 32GB flash drive?

Is Windows 10 compatible with SanDisk Cruzer Force 32GB flash drive?

brucel13, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

1. sandisk micro cruzer 2 Gb flash drive, not detected at all windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - sandisk micro cruzer

2. Sandisk usb cruzer corrupted?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sandisk usb cruzer corrupted?: Hi all, I fear that my USB stick is corrupted. I had been using my usb stick between work and home and my work network is notoriously laggy. I THINK that the network or my pc, may have corrupted my USB. I've plugged and unplugged the usb, but it's not recognized by the laptop...
  3. Sandisk flash drive

Sandisk flash drive: when I open my sandisk and try and open certain files I get error mesage the application can not open it because it can not find any editors for this type of file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandisk-flash-drive/5449e907-01a0-42dd-822b-0ebb51342083
  4. regarding sandisk cruzer blade pendrive

regarding sandisk cruzer blade pendrive: my new sandisk pendrive worked well a few times but then stopped working suddenly. when i insert my pendrive now it recognises that there's a device plugged in by making a sound and also shows up on my computer as USB drive(H) but that icon appears faintly. when i click on...
  5. Is Windows 10 compatible with SanDisk Cruzer Force 32GB flash drive?

Is Windows 10 compatible with SanDisk Cruzer Force 32GB flash drive?: Is Windows 10 compatible with SanDisk Cruzer Force 32GB flash drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-10-compatible-with-sandisk-cruzer-force/a7b56a55-3aae-4450-ac5e-da01f3e6cc37
  6. SanDisk SDCZ6-1024 flash drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SanDisk SDCZ6-1024 flash drive: How do I install and startup a SanDisk SDCZ6-1024 flash drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandisk-sdcz6-1024-flash-drive/4af09317-8beb-410a-b3a3-5443b2d0acce
  7. SanDisk 64GB Cruzer Glider Flash Drive

SanDisk 64GB Cruzer Glider Flash Drive: I am unable to get Windows 10 to detect it. When I put it into any USB Port, I get a messaged saying that Windows can't recognize it. When I go into Device drivers, I see "(Unknown USB Device (Port Reset Failed) I've tried everything I can think of. I even thought that it...
  8. sandisk cruzer 32G

sandisk cruzer 32G: My testing of Windows 10 shows that the Sandisk Cruzer has no driver in Windows 10 for it. I have no idea how to send feedback to Microsoft so this can be added. 2521
  9. Is my SanDisk Cruzer destroyed?

Is my SanDisk Cruzer destroyed?: I plugged in my USB drive and I get notification USB device not recognized. In This PC it shows but it looks like this: [img] When I right click to try and format it, nothing happens. I also tried renaming the drive letter, nothing. I tried many USB fix tools, such as,...
  10. Problem Ejecting Sandisk Flash Drive

Problem Ejecting Sandisk Flash Drive: Whenever i try to eject my Sandisk flash drive, by right-clicking on it's icon and clicking on "Eject Cruzer", I get an error window with the title, "Problem Ejecting USB Mass Storage Device". The message says, "Windows is unable to stop the device 'USB Mass Storage...