Windows 10: Sandisk Readycache

Discus and support Sandisk Readycache in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've just taken my Sandisk Readycache 32gb away from W7 which will soon have its own ssd and fitted it alongside the WD 80gb which this W 10 build 9879... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tinmar49, Nov 15, 2014.

1. tinmar49 Win User

Sandisk Readycache

I've just taken my Sandisk Readycache 32gb away from W7 which will soon have its own ssd and fitted it alongside the WD 80gb which this W 10 build 9879 64 is running on. The driver download has been upgraded and no longer requires the product key. Everything seems to work ok except when reaching the desktop, the User Account Control box opens up. This didn't happen with W7 and I have looked into the U A C settings in vain to stop this happening. The Readycache software is set to start with Windows.*Sad

:)

tinmar49, Nov 15, 2014
  2. RobiBar Win User

use of Hybrid HDD and SSD express cache in windows 10

From Forum Sandisk

Re: Will ReadyCache have a driver for Windows 10? [ Edited ]

Options

‎08-14-2015 03:48 PM - edited ‎08-14-2015 03:49 PM

I have received additional information regarding the ExpressCache Windows 10 issue. When updating from any version of Windows to Windows 10 some of the core components of ExpressCache are removed. This results in the uninstall issue customers are
    seeing. The ExpressCache uninstaller is failing to find components it expects to find resulting in a failure of the uninstall. Unfortunately this uninstall failure prevents a reinstall of the ExpressCache software. We are working with Condusiv to create a
    tool that will reinstall the components that were removed during the Windows 10 update process. We expect to have this tool available by the end of the month.

If you have not yet upgraded to Windows 10 you can uninstall ExpressCache then upgrade to Windows 10. Once you are running Windows 10 you can install and run ExpressCache normally. Additionally ExpressCache can be installed as expected on a fresh
    install of Windows 10 since the issue only occurs in the Windows 10 upgrade process.

We apologize for the inconvenience and again we expect to have a tool that will reinstall the missing components that were lost in the Windows 10 upgrade process by the end of the month.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.

Forum Admin

slotmonsta

RobiBar, Nov 15, 2014
  3. SANDISK

Hi Naomi,

We would like to help you resolved the problem, can you provide as more details like, are you talking about a memory card that you use in a camera or phone where you save the pictures? How do you upload the pictures to the computer? and are you getting
    any error message?

Angelito_L, Nov 15, 2014
Thema:

Sandisk Readycache

1. Sandisk Readycache - Similar Threads - Sandisk Readycache

2. External SanDisk SSD Unlocker does not open or it takes 5-20 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External SanDisk SSD Unlocker does not open or it takes 5-20 minutes: Hello communityI just got new laptop Asus Proart 16 2023 with fully updated Win 11 Home and I have issues with loading my external SSD. It just takes unreasonably extended periods of time. I have tried the same SSD on my old laptop and had no issues at all. I have tried to...
  3. External SanDisk SSD Unlocker does not open or it takes 5-20 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External SanDisk SSD Unlocker does not open or it takes 5-20 minutes: Hello communityI just got new laptop Asus Proart 16 2023 with fully updated Win 11 Home and I have issues with loading my external SSD. It just takes unreasonably extended periods of time. I have tried the same SSD on my old laptop and had no issues at all. I have tried to...
  4. have downloaded my Sandisk Ultra Flair on my laptop but when i try it will not open but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    have downloaded my Sandisk Ultra Flair on my laptop but when i try it will not open but...: trying to use new SanDisk Ultra Flair USB 3.0 Flash Drive 128GB type c on my Lenovo Ideapad windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-downloaded-my-sandisk-ultra-flair-on-my/a974a6b0-3b9c-477f-b021-124f15005a09
  5. have downloaded my Sandisk Ultra Flair on my laptop but when i try it will not open but...

have downloaded my Sandisk Ultra Flair on my laptop but when i try it will not open but...: trying to use new SanDisk Ultra Flair USB 3.0 Flash Drive 128GB type c on my Lenovo Ideapad windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-downloaded-my-sandisk-ultra-flair-on-my/a974a6b0-3b9c-477f-b021-124f15005a09
  6. SANDISK NOT SHOWING ON PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SANDISK NOT SHOWING ON PC: Hi, I have a SANDISK USB which i use daily. I was using it last night and have never had any issues. This morning when i plugged it in it didnt flash and wouldnt show on the computer. I tried all differnt ports and 3 differnt computers and the USB wouldnt work. Ive googles...
  7. SANDISK NOT SHOWING ON PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SANDISK NOT SHOWING ON PC: Hi, I have a SANDISK USB which i use daily. I was using it last night and have never had any issues. This morning when i plugged it in it didnt flash and wouldnt show on the computer. I tried all differnt ports and 3 differnt computers and the USB wouldnt work. Ive googles...
  8. SANDISK NOT SHOWING ON PC

9. Sandisk VS Samsung SSD - Which one is the best?

Sandisk VS Samsung SSD - Which one is the best?: Sandisk vs Samsung SSD - It is hard to determine the answer which one is the best. I have searched many conversations but unfortunately found no real user usage experience. The post like Sandisk VS Samsung SSD can describe the most beautiful benefits but is that information...
  10. Upgrade breaks SanDisk ReadyCache.....

Upgrade breaks SanDisk ReadyCache.....: I have just upgraded from Windows 8.1 update 1 to Windows 10 Pro and in the upgrade process it seemed to break the ReadyCache software and firmware. I can't un-install it so I can't re-install it *Eek. When I try and un-install it comes up with the error code 1603 which is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sandisk readycache windows 10

2. readycache