Windows 10: Sandisk SecureAccess not opening

Discus and support Sandisk SecureAccess not opening in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I tried opening it on my sandisk USB drive, and for some reason it won't open. My mouse turns into the loading sign, then goes back to normal. It's not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DingusDangus235, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Sandisk SecureAccess not opening

I tried opening it on my sandisk USB drive, and for some reason it won't open. My mouse turns into the loading sign, then goes back to normal. It's not running in the background as I opened task manager and secureaccess didn't show up. Can somebody help me out?

submitted by /u/DingusDangus235
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DingusDangus235, Feb 8, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

sandisk how to open

Hello,

Thank you for showing interest in Windows 10.

To access the drives you connect from USB, you may refer to the steps below:

• Press Windows + E on the keyboard.
    • On the left pane click on ThisPC
    • Double click on the drive you want to open.
    Hope this information helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Arul_D, Feb 8, 2020
  3. infinidim Win User
    Upgrade breaks SanDisk ReadyCache.....

Still nothing from SanDisk but they have formally said to me that they are working on a fix.

One step forward.

If anybody else is having this issue then it is worth raising a case with SanDisk to get it fixed.

Regards

infinidim, Feb 8, 2020
  4. amtcmo4 Win User

Sandisk SecureAccess not opening

sandisk how to open

How to open sandisk windows 10

amtcmo4, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

Sandisk SecureAccess not opening

1. Sandisk SecureAccess not opening - Similar Threads - Sandisk SecureAccess opening

2. Sandisk Port

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sandisk Port: Having troubles with my SD port, I use it to download pictures from my camera... what am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandisk-port/ca781e32-0c94-4e52-b493-1d0b396d4b26
  3. SanDisk not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SanDisk not recognized: For a hundred times, and many years, I could insert my SD card from my camera into the slot on my computer and it would show up automatically. I could then look at my pictures and transfer them to my pics on the computer. No in the last month or so I cannot open that drive....
  4. SanDisk not recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SanDisk not recognized: For a hundred times, and many years, I could insert my SD card from my camera into the slot on my computer and it would show up automatically. I could then look at my pictures and transfer them to my pics on the computer. No in the last month or so I cannot open that drive....
  5. SanDisk not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. New SanDisk with SecureAccess shows a red bar in "this PC"

New SanDisk with SecureAccess shows a red bar in "this PC": I bought a new SanDisk Ultra Flair 3.0 Flash Drive, 64 GB "speeds up to 150 MB/sec" It is storing my Macrium Free 7 backup for my HP 840 G2 as is the identical SanDisk bought a few years ago [package indicates the same] for my G3. Both were filled with their similar backups....
  7. New SanDisk with SecureAccess shows a red bar in "this PC"

in Windows 10 Support
    New SanDisk with SecureAccess shows a red bar in "this PC": I bought a new SanDisk Ultra Flair 3.0 Flash Drive, 64 GB "speeds up to 150 MB/sec" It is storing my Macrium Free 7 backup for my HP 840 G2 as is the identical SanDisk bought a few years ago [package indicates the same] for my G3. Both were filled with their similar backups....
  8. Sandisk

Sandisk: Before I upgraded to Windows 10, I was able to plug in a sandisk and my computer would automatically read it and I could import pictures from my camera. Now I can't find anything to open to read my sandisk. I was able to open it one time, (don't remember how I did it) and...
  9. sandisk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sandisk: I am downloading files from another computer with a sandisk flash drive pictures are there but turbo tax will not download to the new HP 22 All in one. Get a message, parameter is incorrect It shows the last 3 years of Turbo Tax but content is not there or I just...
  10. Sandisk Readycache

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sandisk Readycache: I've just taken my Sandisk Readycache 32gb away from W7 which will soon have its own ssd and fitted it alongside the WD 80gb which this W 10 build 9879 64 is running on. The driver download has been upgraded and no longer requires the product key. Everything seems to work ok...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot open my sandisk secure access application