Windows 10: Sandisk Ultra causes bluescreen shudown

Discus and support Sandisk Ultra causes bluescreen shudown in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have bought a SanDisk Ultra 128GB USB 3 Flash Drive, but every time I put it in the PC, Windows 10, USB port it makes a buzz sound and goes to a blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dam_22, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Dam_22 Win User

Sandisk Ultra causes bluescreen shudown

I have bought a SanDisk Ultra 128GB USB 3 Flash Drive, but every time I put it in the PC, Windows 10, USB port it makes a buzz sound and goes to a blue screen with the message System Thread Exception Not Handled before restarting the computer. How can I fix this so that I can use the Flash Drive?

:)

Dam_22, Jun 19, 2020

2. E71 & Sandisk 8GB Ultra/Extreme

As of my knowledge a micro SDHC of

• Class 2 gives 2MBPS data transfer
    • Class 4 gives 4 MBPS,
    • Class 6 gives 6MBPS,
    • Sandisk Ultra gives 15MBPS
    • Sandisk Extreme gives 20MBPS

My question is whether the 8GB Sandisk Ultra & 8GB Sandisk Extreme can work in Nokia E71. If yes, will i get the full speed?

Thank you in advance

arunv707---01, Jun 19, 2020
  3. ferret---01, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Sandisk Ultra causes bluescreen shudown

sandisk ultra flair usb 3.0 flash drive

Hi 0503vic14, I am Rob, a volunteer and a 10 time and dual award MVP specializing in Windows troubleshooting and Bluescreen analysis.

Sandisk Ultra Flair USB 3 comes with SanDisk RescuePRO <-- read this link

http://www.lc-tech.com/pc/sandisk-rescuepro-and...

Please let us know the results and if you need further assistance.

You need to be logged into an Admin Account.

Navigate to the drive File Explorer's left pane Right Click on it and Run as Administrator.

Please let us know the results and if you need further assistance.

SpiritX MS MVP, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Sandisk Ultra causes bluescreen shudown

1. Sandisk Ultra causes bluescreen shudown - Similar Threads - Sandisk Ultra causes

2. What is causing this bluescreen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is causing this bluescreen?: For the past few days I been bluescreening. It starts off with a casual Opera GX browsing and all of a sudden a Page crash and "out of memory" crashes even though I have memory. Reloading 3-4 times and it kinda comes back, time to time it also introduces a bluescreen. It...
  3. What is causing this bluescreen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is causing this bluescreen?: For the past few days I been bluescreening. It starts off with a casual Opera GX browsing and all of a sudden a Page crash and "out of memory" crashes even though I have memory. Reloading 3-4 times and it kinda comes back, time to time it also introduces a bluescreen. It...
  4. Sandisk Ultra causes bluescreen shut down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sandisk Ultra causes bluescreen shut down: I have bought a SanDisk Ultra 128GB USB 3 Flash Drive, but every time I put it in the PC, Windows 10, USB port it makes a buzz sound and goes to a blue screen with the message System Thread Exception Not Handled before restarting the computer. How can I fix this so that I can...
  5. ntoskrnl.exe causing bluescreens

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ntoskrnl.exe causing bluescreens: I've been getting bluescreens often for the past 3 months or so and I've been unable to figure out what's causing them. One thing almost all of them seem to have in common is ntoskrnl.exe being a culprit, though I've done just about everything that's supposed to fix the issue...
  6. Root Cause for Bluescreens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Root Cause for Bluescreens: Dear Community, Unfortunately I've encountered many bluescreens in the last two months after an initial update to Windows 10 1909 failed. I've contacted the Microsoft Support multiple times and they have always been quite helpful, unfortunately to this day I don't know the...
  7. Thumbdrive icon changed suddenly by SanDisk ULTRA?

in Windows 10 Support
    Thumbdrive icon changed suddenly by SanDisk ULTRA?: I just noticed a strange behavior: when I insert a SanDisk ULTRA 128GB thumbdrive into a USB port of a Windows 10 machine, it causes all icons for all removable USB drives in File Explorer to change to this icon forever (!) [img] For example, here's a yet-unspoiled...
  8. Sandisk Ultra Dual Drive M3.0

Sandisk Ultra Dual Drive M3.0: I just purchased this USB stick today. When I start to run it on the computer it is giving me directions to follow a folder link that is not on the usb stick. The packaging tells me that I need a down load from the site but I cannot locate the drive I need. If I cannot get...
  9. Sandisk 64gb ultra fit doesn't work anymore

Sandisk 64gb ultra fit doesn't work anymore: hi guys, I have a 64gb sandisk pen drive. I was using it as otg with my android device. on the android device it said the usb is corrupted do you want to fix and format? so i took the pen drive out and plugged back into laptop and it no longer works, i tried in to...
  10. sandisk ultra 128gb microsdxc uhs-i card not detected windows 10

sandisk ultra 128gb microsdxc uhs-i card not detected windows 10: sandisk ultra 128gb microsdxc uhs-i card not detected windows 10 any help please 76646

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sandisk ultra flair 3.0 blue screen