Windows 10: Sandisk Ultra Dual Drive M3.0

Discus and support Sandisk Ultra Dual Drive M3.0 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just purchased this USB stick today. When I start to run it on the computer it is giving me directions to follow a folder link that is not on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Eamon69, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Eamon69 Win User

Sandisk Ultra Dual Drive M3.0

I just purchased this USB stick today. When I start to run it on the computer it is giving me directions to follow a folder link that is not on the usb stick. The packaging tells me that I need a down load from the site but I cannot locate the drive I need. If I cannot get it sorted I will be bringing it back to the shop. :-( Any suggestions please.

:)

Eamon69, Oct 4, 2018

2. Does Nokia Lumia series supports SanDisk Ultra® Dual USB Drive?

1. when we connect this dual pendrive or OTG in android i get notification at the top. But here, I did not get any notification on my Nokia Lumia series mobiles.

2. I have recently bought SanDisk Ultra® Dual USB Drive. its getting detected in android mobiles (via file manager app) same as like that do we have any app that supports or enables to browse the drive that connected to micro usb (OTG or sandisk Ultra dual
    usb).

harihowisit, Oct 4, 2018
  3. E71 & Sandisk 8GB Ultra/Extreme

As of my knowledge a micro SDHC of

• Class 2 gives 2MBPS data transfer
    • Class 4 gives 4 MBPS,
    • Class 6 gives 6MBPS,
    • Sandisk Ultra gives 15MBPS
    • Sandisk Extreme gives 20MBPS

My question is whether the 8GB Sandisk Ultra & 8GB Sandisk Extreme can work in Nokia E71. If yes, will i get the full speed?

Thank you in advance

arunv707---01, Oct 4, 2018
  4. fromnj Win User

Is my sandisk ultra usb 3.0 flash drive compatible w W10 although W8 is highest listed?

Is my sandisk ultra usb 3.0 flash drive compatible w W10 although W8 is highest listed?

fromnj, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Sandisk Ultra Dual Drive M3.0 - Similar Threads - Sandisk Ultra Dual

2. SanDisk USB Drive Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SanDisk USB Drive Not Working: I have 2 SanDisk USB drives that are not working. Drivers for the devices don't install or anything. Both of them on this machine gives me a Code 28 error. Even after trying to uninstall the device, running sfc scan, and doing a chkdsk I still get nothing. The only thing I...
  3. There is a problem with this drive, sandisk USB.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a problem with this drive, sandisk USB.: I've been trying to format this USB for quite a while, and still had no luck. I've tried formatting it on linux, android and windows. I get the message "There is a problem with this drive" and it shows folders inside the usb but not the content. The content is not much of a...
  4. There is a problem with this drive, sandisk USB.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is a problem with this drive, sandisk USB.: I've been trying to format this USB for quite a while, and still had no luck. I've tried formatting it on linux, android and windows. I get the message "There is a problem with this drive" and it shows folders inside the usb but not the content. The content is not much of a...
  5. Access is denied on DiskPart when trying to clean SanDisk Ultra Fit used as bootable drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Access is denied on DiskPart when trying to clean SanDisk Ultra Fit used as bootable drive: A few days ago I used etcher to create a bootable Debian on a 16GB SanDisk Ultra Fit. Today I wanted to clean it to load another OS on it but I get this error: Diskpart has encountered an error: Access is denied And a pop up saying the directory name is invalid. Checking...
  6. Sandisk Ultra causes bluescreen shut down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sandisk Ultra causes bluescreen shut down: I have bought a SanDisk Ultra 128GB USB 3 Flash Drive, but every time I put it in the PC, Windows 10, USB port it makes a buzz sound and goes to a blue screen with the message System Thread Exception Not Handled before restarting the computer. How can I fix this so that I can...
  7. Sandisk Ultra causes bluescreen shudown

Sandisk Ultra causes bluescreen shudown: I have bought a SanDisk Ultra 128GB USB 3 Flash Drive, but every time I put it in the PC, Windows 10, USB port it makes a buzz sound and goes to a blue screen with the message System Thread Exception Not Handled before restarting the computer. How can I fix this so that I can...
  8. Sandisk flash drive

Sandisk flash drive: when I open my sandisk and try and open certain files I get error mesage the application can not open it because it can not find any editors for this type of file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandisk-flash-drive/5449e907-01a0-42dd-822b-0ebb51342083
  9. Thumbdrive icon changed suddenly by SanDisk ULTRA?

in Windows 10 Support
    Thumbdrive icon changed suddenly by SanDisk ULTRA?: I just noticed a strange behavior: when I insert a SanDisk ULTRA 128GB thumbdrive into a USB port of a Windows 10 machine, it causes all icons for all removable USB drives in File Explorer to change to this icon forever (!) [img] For example, here's a yet-unspoiled...
  10. Sandisk 64gb ultra fit doesn't work anymore

Sandisk 64gb ultra fit doesn't work anymore: hi guys, I have a 64gb sandisk pen drive. I was using it as otg with my android device. on the android device it said the usb is corrupted do you want to fix and format? so i took the pen drive out and plugged back into laptop and it no longer works, i tried in to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. san disk dual drive loc:US

2. Ultra Dual Drive m3.0 drivers for windows 10

3. sandisk ultra dual drive m3.0 windows 10 software

4. does sandisk Dual Drive m3.0 work with Windows phone,
  5. will a SanDisk ultra dual drive M 3.0 work on a windows platform,
  6. how do I use a San disk ultra dualdrive M 3.0