Windows 10: Sansa Clip 8Gb

Discus and support Sansa Clip 8Gb in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Sansa mp3 player contains numerous files that were previously synched through Media Player may have been on another version of Windows -- I am now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BaddogBK, Jul 28, 2020.

1. BaddogBK Win User

Sansa Clip 8Gb

My Sansa mp3 player contains numerous files that were previously synched through Media Player may have been on another version of Windows -- I am now running Windows 10 version 10.0.18362. Now, when I view the player through Media Player, it recognizes that there is >5 Gb stored in the player, but the file window list displays 'There are no files on this device', and will not allow me to remove any of the files previously synched to the player. It IS communicating with the Sansa, because it will allow me to synch additional files from my PC to the player, and once those are on the player, it will allow me to manipulate them, but it will not display or allow me to remove any of the pre-existing files.

I have tried updating the player's firmware, and I have tried downloading the latest driver. In short, I seem to have followed the 'normal' restorative processes, but nothing seems to 'unlock' my player. I also went to the Sansa internal settings and changed the USB detection from 'Auto' to 'MTB', but with no success there either.

Looking for some help or new ideas here, please. Thanks all!

:)

BaddogBK, Jul 28, 2020
  2. BaddogBK Win User

Sansa Clip 8Gb

My Sansa mp3 player contains numerous files that were previously synched through Media Player (may have been on another version of Windows -- I am now running Windows 10 version 10.0.18362). Now, when I view the player through Media Player, it recognizes
    that there is >5 Gb stored in the player, but the file window list displays 'There are no files on this device', and will not allow me to remove any of the files previously synched to the player. It IS communicating with the Sansa, because it will allow me
    to synch additional files from my PC to the player, and once those are on the player, it will allow me to manipulate them, but it will not display or allow me to remove any of the pre-existing files.

I have tried updating the player's firmware, and I have tried downloading the latest driver. In short, I seem to have followed the 'normal' restorative processes, but nothing seems to 'unlock' my player. I also went to the Sansa internal settings and changed
    the USB detection from 'Auto' to 'MTB', but with no success there either.

Looking for some help or new ideas here, please. Thanks all!

BaddogBK, Jul 29, 2020
  3. neilpzz Win User
    Sansa Clip 8Gb

Windows 10 Media Player does not play mp3 files by default that is the job of the Groove Music app.

What is shown in File Explorer for the Sansa, does it see the player as a new drive letter and can you manipulate the files using that.

neilpzz, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Sansa Clip 8Gb

SANSA CLIP 2 GB .HOW CAN I ADD SOME MP3 TRACKS IN THIS ?

SANSA CLIP 2 GB .HOW CAN I ADD SOME MP3 TRACKS IN THIS ?

gabriel pytharas, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Sansa Clip 8Gb

1. Sansa Clip 8Gb - Similar Threads - Sansa Clip 8Gb

2. Game Clips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Clips: Usually, when i'm gaming and something weird or funny or so happens, i capture it with a 30 second clip from the xbox game bar and everything works, my mic, my mates on discord and the game gets captured, but as soon as i make a clip, where spotify is playing in the...
  3. clip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clip: hi pi want to ask something how save game clip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clip/f4127832-f3c8-4ca1-aafb-496bb5400255
  4. Gamebar clipping - no microphone in clips?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gamebar clipping - no microphone in clips?: I'm making montages thru ALT-Win-G shortcut, but I would like to record my microphone in those clips too. Can't find anywhere in settings, does anybody know how to fix this? submitted by /u/Flyxor [link] [comments]...
  5. open sansa clip zip on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    open sansa clip zip on windows 10: I can download audiobooks onto my MP3 player without any problem but I can't find a way to open the player on the computer to manage the device. I've looked everywhere I can think of [though computer savy, i am not...] With Windows 7 a small window popped up when I connected...
  6. Screen Clipping

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Clipping: When using the snip tool, it no longer gives me an option to save. The clipping is on the clipboard, but it no longer gives a pop up option to save it to pictures. It was working fine last time I used it, and now it is not. How do I fix it, and why does stuff like that always...
  7. clip board

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    clip board: How do I copy and paste an item from clip board? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clip-board/fcc9c33f-6ce6-4118-9f29-cc565a009cee"
  8. Gaming Clips

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gaming Clips: Often, ill be gaming, and have a funny moment, crazy clutches, etc. and i try to record them, and when i look at recordings they end up corrupted and they play the sound, but only show the loading screen of the game. This has been happening quite a bit. Does anyone know how...
  9. Audible Manager and Windows 10, help transfering books to Sansa Clip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audible Manager and Windows 10, help transfering books to Sansa Clip: Hi All! My wife uses a Sandisk Sansa Clip mp3 player to listen to audio books from Amazons Audible. I was hoping that the new Audible Windows 10 app would let me transfer the audible books to her Sansa Clip, but it doesn't. The Windows app just downloads the books, which...
  10. 8gb RAM?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    8gb RAM?: Iam thinking of going to 8gb or RAM. Problem is I have 4 RAM slots on my motherboard and if I did buy the ram I'd get 2x4gb sticks. Would this make any difference? Would it work? 40075