Windows 10: Sansung Printer scanner do not work afetr 10909 update

Discus and support Sansung Printer scanner do not work afetr 10909 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Unable to print or scan with my device. I cant even install the scan softwer as a message pop up saying the Administraor has stopped the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JamesKent7, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Sansung Printer scanner do not work afetr 10909 update

Hi

Unable to print or scan with my device. I cant even install the scan softwer as a message pop up saying the Administraor has stopped the insatalliton , although i amlog on as adminstrator .Sanner work with windows scan only scan in Jpeg. Tried to unistall the softwre re install no luck

:)

JamesKent7, Feb 10, 2020

2. Windows 10 recognizes my printer+scanner only as a printer.

Hello,

Another method you may try is to uninstall and reinstall the printer. The following are the steps:

Remove your printer

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Printers and Scanners.
    • Under Printers & scanners, find the printer, select it, and then select Remove device.

Install or add a local printer

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Printers and Scanners.
    • Under Printers & Scanners, see if your printer is installed.
    • If you don’t see your device, select Add a printer or scanner. Wait for it to find available printers, choose the one you want, and then select Add device.

On the other hand, we suggest also that you reach out the manufacturer of your printer/scanner for the driver availability or work around.

Regards.

JohnMel And, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Printer Scanner

Hi TT,

As shown on the screen shots shown before, the printer is listed in devices, but doesnt appear with the Windows 10 printers and scanners section.

However, the printer does appear to be working at the moment, so I will let it be at that, just strange it should show on one listing but not the other.

Thanks for your input.

MarkStidever, Feb 10, 2020
  4. RussW. Win User

Sansung Printer scanner do not work afetr 10909 update

After upgrading to Windows 10 Kodak 3250 printer scanner is not working

I have looked at all the post here for people having the same problem with my printer/scanner but have not found anything that works.

Anyone solved this problem yet? Did all the suggestions listed nothing works. My printer prints but won't scan, says I need a driver for the scan option. My printer/scanner worked in windows 8.1, yea I ran the compatibility mode didn't work. Any help would
    be appreciated.

Original tittle: Kodak 3250 printer/scanner

RussW., Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

Sansung Printer scanner do not work afetr 10909 update

1. Sansung Printer scanner do not work afetr 10909 update - Similar Threads - Sansung Printer scanner

2. Canon Printer Scanner won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon Printer Scanner won't work: Code 5 error message 156.69 - My new Canon Pixma 3650S won't print or scan on wifi or USB lead. This seems to be a common problem. Why hasn't Microsoft sorted it?...
  3. Scanner to Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanner to Printer: Hello, I have scanned an instruction sheep which is 6" X 4", and I would like to print it as an A4 size, making the instruction lettering larger, I have poor eyesight and cannot read the instructions properly, Is there a way to do this please, I woud appreciate any help yo...
  4. printer works / scanner doesn't

printer works / scanner doesn't: I have a Epson XP-640 printer scanner. Printer works great and always have. I have never needed the scanner part until now. I can not get it to scan. My computer recognizes the printer. I bought a new USB cord but it still won't scan. I don't know what I am missing....
  5. printer scanner not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    printer scanner not working: My Printer scanner is not working but my printer hp working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-scanner-not-working/399d6dc8-2a90-4bf1-b8f0-439dde3d6775
  6. Scanner is "not connected." Printer is working.

Scanner is "not connected." Printer is working.: An update on Windows 10 took place on 12th March 2019 and today when attempting to scan a document it says that my scanner is not connected although the printer is working fine. What can I do? * Original title: Scanner...
  7. printer scanner will not work

printer scanner will not work: I have installed the driver for my canon d530 printer but windows 10 will not print and gives me "driver not available" message. Also, neither of my 2 scanners will work, I downloaded the scan app but it does not work. I have gone through troubleshooting but it still does not...
  8. printer and scanner

printer and scanner: my scanner not show on destop so I can not scan any documents. Kindly help me. thanks Hariom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/printer-and-scanner/40e6688e-ebb6-40e7-96e0-b371dbcb9733
  9. Printer/scanner

Printer/scanner: I have an epson XP-610 printer and scanner. I have the printer connected to my new laptop, but when I try to scan it says the scanner is not connected. I am using Windows 10 can you help?...
  10. scanner and printer

scanner and printer: build 10049; i'm able to print but when i scan i get this error message ; i change location but i get the same error; can some one help, sure appreciated [img] 5355