Windows 10: SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite Digitalcom.inc is installed on my laptop

Discus and support SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite Digitalcom.inc is installed on my laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite Digitalcom.inc is installed on my laptop and it won't uninstall. It's a rogue program and I'm disappointed windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by richardwedlake, Mar 26, 2020.

1. SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite Digitalcom.inc is installed on my laptop

SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite Digitalcom.inc is installed on my laptop and it won't uninstall. It's a rogue program and I'm disappointed windows defender didn't deal with it. How can I uninstall this?

:)

richardwedlake, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Billy Ive Win User

Segurazo realtime protection lite

Segurazo realtime protection lite got downloaded to my Cpu from ? and I have tried to uninstall but it just does not move. Any suggestions?

Billy Ive, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Windows Defender realtime scanning will not switch on - it detects another anti-virus product.

Windows Defender realtime scanning will not switch on, and the message suggests there is another anti-virus product present but if there is it does show up in Window 10 UI.

The long story is that I am troubleshooting a problem with application software. The manufacturer suggest removing Bitdefender because there product is incompatible. I thought I would give this a try, if only to element Bitdefender as a cause.

Firstly, I upgraded from Bitdefender 2016 to 2017 to see if that made a difference. The application still failed so I decided to try removal.

• I used the standard uninstall to remove Bitdefender 2017, rebooted but Windows Defender would not start realtime protection because another product was providing realtime protection
    • I download the uninstall application for Bitdefender 2017, ran it then rebooted but Windows Defender would not start realtime protection because another product was providing realtime protection
    • I checked the file system and all Bitdefender files have been deleted.
    • I check the registry and found a couple of references to Bitdefender Wallet, then deleted these.
    • I rebooted but Windows Defender would not start realtime protection because another product was providing realtime protection
    • I reran the uninstall application for Bitdefender 2017 then rebooted but Windows Defender would not start realtime protection because another product was providing realtime protection.
    I can find no traces of Bitdefender so I wonder why Windows Defender detects another anti-virus software. I've check other posts but couldn't find additional steps for uninstalling an anti-virus software. Any suggestions?

Moved from Windows 10

SystemOfTheWorld, Mar 26, 2020
  4. SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite Digitalcom.inc is installed on my laptop

Realtime Protection

When I do Windows Defender update, the realtime protection turns off. Why?

MichelleDraper, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite Digitalcom.inc is installed on my laptop

1. SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite Digitalcom.inc is installed on my laptop - Similar Threads - SAntivirus Realtime Protection

2. Realtime protection not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Realtime protection not working: the windows defender is not working in my pc. The real time protection is turned off . And i have tried to turn it on but it is not working. what should i do?...
  3. How do I uninstall Santivirus Realtime Protection Lite?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I uninstall Santivirus Realtime Protection Lite?: I had followed the steps: restarting my pc and went into Safe mode for networking. Then, I was trying to uninstall santivirus but something kept popping up in my screen, “An app on your PC needs the following Windows feature: .NET Framework 3.5”. There were 2 options below,...
  4. how to uninstall santivirus realtime protection lite from computer

how to uninstall santivirus realtime protection lite from computer: so long story short other day not me but my mom open something up on her facebook messenger basically it install 3 spyware virus on computer i got rid of 2 by uninstalling but this one i don't know what to do you have to go into safe mode click on uninstall santivirus...
  5. Uninstall "SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall "SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite": I have a Lenovo G50 w/ Windows 10. In the process of downloading Chrome, somehow the "SAntivirus Realtime Proctection Lite" was downloaded. I tried to uninstall but unable to totally uninstall due to some files are locked. Any suggestion on how to totally uninstall this...
  6. Santivirus Realtime Protection Lite

Santivirus Realtime Protection Lite: I was out of town and my grandson got this on my computer. SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite. After telling him not to download anything without my permission. What is the easiest way to get this out of my computer?...
  7. How to uninstall SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite from my laptop

How to uninstall SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite from my laptop: I desperately need help to get rid of this terrible PUP which has invaded my computer. I have tried every way I have knowledge of to get rid of a threat listed as 'Suspect!0a8caea6f26f'. The infected item is 'C:\...\SAntiVirusClient.exe and the full path is : C:\Program...
  8. Segurazo realtime protection lite

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Segurazo realtime protection lite: Segurazo realtime protection lite got downloaded to my Cpu from ? and I have tried to uninstall but it just does not move. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/segurazo-realtime-protection-lite/fe77058d-528d-4152-a392-fbfad4eb3aae
  9. Windows defender realtime protection

Windows defender realtime protection: Activate realtime protection on windows defender an cloud delivered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-realtime-protection/4faf89dc-d0cb-4c6c-8d81-d1c513e4b8ab"
  10. Realtime protection will not turn on

Realtime protection will not turn on: Realtime protection on Defender will not turn on ' tried everything suggested ' my question is can I uninstall Defender and reinstall to fix' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/realtime-protection-will-not-turn-on/404a658c-df32-4143-b87b-a487087ab869

Users found this page by searching for:

1. digitalcom.inc

2. pause pc antivirus SAntivirus

3. what is santivirus realtime protection on my windows 10