Windows 10: SANTIVIRUS REMOVAL

Discus and support SANTIVIRUS REMOVAL in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I am on a Dell PC using MS10. I've attempted to remove the SAntivirus multiple times each time telling me that I have... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MakiH7, Jun 30, 2020 at 5:47 AM.

1. MakiH7 Win User

SANTIVIRUS REMOVAL

Split from this thread.​

I am on a Dell PC using MS10. I've attempted to remove the SAntivirus multiple times each time telling me that I have purchased a subscription, which I have not, and therefore cannot remove it. Also have McAfee and it knows I have this virus but has not fix. Please contact me with the how to remove this virus. It also posts an icon: "SAproduct" . H-E-L-P!!

:)

2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

3. SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite ( Digitalcom.inc) is installed on my laptop

Hi richardwedlake,

My name is Lee, a Windows 10 Independent Advisor.

Have you try to uninstall it with control panel?

- Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program. Right click SAntivirus and select Uninstall.

- If the above step did not work, try to go to Settings (Windows Key + I) > Apps > Scroll down from the list and find the program in question and select Uninstall.

There are case where something is preventing a program to uninstall and if that happens, please terminate all startup items to run and restart.

- Press CTRL + ALT + DEL and select task manager

- Select "Startup" tab

- Disable all Enabled startup programs in the list, just highlight and click the Disable button

- Restart PC and try to uninstall the program again

If you receive an error, just let me know by sending a reply. If you can obtain a screenshot as well please attach it to your reply.

Sincerely,

Lee | Windows 10 Independent Advisor

Leomer L. - Windows 10, Jun 30, 2020 at 5:51 AM
  4. SANTIVIRUS REMOVAL

SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite ( Digitalcom.inc) is installed on my laptop

SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite ( Digitalcom.inc) is installed on my laptop and it won't uninstall. It's a rogue program and I'm disappointed windows defender didn't deal with it. How can I uninstall this?

richardwedlake, Jun 30, 2020 at 5:51 AM
Thema:

SANTIVIRUS REMOVAL

1. SANTIVIRUS REMOVAL - Similar Threads - SANTIVIRUS REMOVAL

2. Remove Family Safety Features

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove Family Safety Features: I want to completely remove the family safety features on my daughter's account. They consistently work incorrectly and right now she is locked out of her computer entirely despite me repeatedly approving more time for her. How do I remove the family safety features...
  3. How to disable Edge or permanently remove it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable Edge or permanently remove it.: Hello. The new Edge was installed on my machine. I didn't ask for it. I don't want it. It even did put an icon on my taskbart. I consider that very obtrusive. MS has put some great effort to discourage this, which only fuels my desire to get rid of it. What's the best way...
  4. Trouble removing a microsoft account

Trouble removing a microsoft account: Hey all, As far as editing internal computer settings other than superficial ones, I do not have too much experience. So, my apologies ahead of time. When I bought this computer & filled in my info as Administrator as I first turned it on, etc - my email address was...
  5. Update to windows 2004 from 1909 removed context menu entries

Update to windows 2004 from 1909 removed context menu entries: that's right. Not a big deal for me since I can reinstall the app / repair for git and powershell, as well as 7zip and WinRar has functions for dealing with context menu. But for some it might be hard to get it back. Just a warning. submitted by /u/-DivineGod- [link]...
  6. Windows full reset no wireless internet. I’ve reset my pc completely (choose to remove...

Windows full reset no wireless internet. I’ve reset my pc completely (choose to remove...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nann3887 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hl0xz1/windows_full_reset_no_wireless_internet_ive_reset/
  7. How to remove or add Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive to Context Menu

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove or add Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive to Context Menu: [ATTACH]If you want to add or remove Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive from the context menu, then this article will show you how to get […] This article How to remove or add Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive to Context Menu first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite Digitalcom.inc is installed on my laptop

SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite Digitalcom.inc is installed on my laptop: SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite Digitalcom.inc is installed on my laptop and it won't uninstall. It's a rogue program and I'm disappointed windows defender didn't deal with it. How can I uninstall this?...
  9. I cant uninstall SAntivirus/segurazo

I cant uninstall SAntivirus/segurazo: I cant uninstall my Segurazo/SAntivirus, so i got this santivirus thingy a day ago, i wanted to uninstall it, but it cant, so i go to control panel and uninstall the segurazo, it worked, but its still there on the task manager and on the folder, i cant delete the folder...
  10. Segurazo SAntivirus, how can I uninstall.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Segurazo SAntivirus, how can I uninstall.: I can't delete this program from my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/segurazo-santivirus-how-can-i-uninstall/bb4df52c-1c9e-45ae-883f-107e2c3e0e88