Windows 10: Santivirus Seguzaro Get it off my computer!

Discus and support Santivirus Seguzaro Get it off my computer! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Thank you so much for your reply to my initial question. The first time I was in Safe Mode I got rid of the stand-alone Santivirus and all of its... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DianeGC#, Oct 5, 2020.

1. DianeGC# Win User

Santivirus Seguzaro Get it off my computer!

Thank you so much for your reply to my initial question. The first time I was in Safe Mode I got rid of the stand-alone Santivirus and all of its files. I couldn't download the Malwarebytes when my computer was in Safe Mode, so I went back into standard, downloaded and scanned. It still found 30 files with Santivirus and other names I had seen in the Santivirus file. I quarantined them. Then I went back into Safe Mode, looked up Digital Communications folder, checked the Santivirus file that was in that folder. All files were still there. At first, no luck deleting. Then I changed the name to an uncomplimentary term, still no luck. Changed the name back to Digital Communications, got back into Santivirus, and found one of the folders that let me click and change the permission setting so that I could now be in charge. Then I deleted all Santivirus files, deleted the Digital Communications folder, and emptied recycle. It is gone now. What a mess.

Thank you for your help.

:)

DianeGC#, Oct 5, 2020

2. SAntivirus

Microsoft software does not uninstall SAntivirus. SAntivirus is not wanted. Will not go away. Computerized reply is sub-standard. Surely, the experts can solve it.

Norman 941, Oct 5, 2020
  3. Ferds_N Win User
    Can't uninstall SAntivirus from computer

Hi there SAntivirus, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

Santivirus is a known PUP or PUA, ( potentially unwanted application or potentially unwanted program).

To get rid of it please follow the steps below.

Lets start by downloading the free version of Malwarebytes, it is a freeware that you can use to scan, detect and delete viruses like the one you currently have.

You can download the free version from this link

Malwarebytes Cybersecurity for Home and Business | Malwarebytes

Once installed please make a full scan. You may remove this software once you are done with it.

And follow these additional steps.

Please try to stop the Santivirus process in the Task manager.

To get rid of it we need to check first where the file is located most likely it is hiding in one of your folders.

If it pops up do not close it instead open up the Task Manager, click on more details below then look for the open process associated with the pop up, if you cant see it in the process tab go to the details tab and look for that process then if you see right
    click it and then go to file location and then once you have located the file delete it.

Uninstall an unwanted application in Programs and features,

Go to start type in Control Panel, then go to Programs and then programs and features then go to the list of the programs look for anything unusual or any application that you are not aware right click then uninstall.

Delete Temporary files off Windows 10.

Tap Windows Key then R on your keyboard, on the Run box type in %temp% then press enter.

Once it is up highlight all then delete, if there is a file open that cant be deleted just skip it.

Hope this helps.

URL Disclaimer please read.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Ferds_N, Oct 5, 2020
  4. Santivirus Seguzaro Get it off my computer!

Santivirus Realtime Protection Lite

I was out of town and my grandson got this on my computer. (SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite). After telling him not to download anything without my permission. What is the easiest way to get this out of my computer?

BRIANWARNER1, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

Santivirus Seguzaro Get it off my computer!

1. Santivirus Seguzaro Get it off my computer! - Similar Threads - Santivirus Seguzaro off

2. SAntivirus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SAntivirus: I dont know how I got it but I got SAntivirus on my PC and I dont know how to delete it, I have no administrator access to it and when I try to delete it it wont let me can someone please help...
  3. SAntivirus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SAntivirus: I dont know how I got it but I got SAntivirus on my PC and I dont know how to delete it, I have no administrator access to it and when I try to delete it it wont let me can someone please help...
  4. SAntivirusIC Remove Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SAntivirusIC Remove Virus: I have just noticed i have a virus called SAntivirusIC.exe Im kinda new to Windows10 and use commonly Win7 and had never a virus. Im confused how i can remove it? Help would be perfect...
  5. SAntivirus slow down my PC

SAntivirus slow down my PC: Hi! So I was noticing a slowness on my computer and saw this component "A n t i v i r u s s e r v i c e" and "SAntivirus" running in my background. Looked into it and found it was malware, so I got myself bitdefender. With bitdefender, I was able to remove all the files that...
  6. SAntivirus

SAntivirus: Hi! So I was noticing a slowness on my computer and saw this component "A n t i v i r u s s e r v i c e" and "SAntivirus" running in my background. Looked into it and found it was malware, so I got myself bitdefender. With bitdefender, I was able to remove all the files that...
  7. Can't uninstall SAntivirus from computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't uninstall SAntivirus from computer: I downloaded SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite hoping it would help w/ security. Well turns out it blocked files my video editing software needs to run. So I tried to uninstall it. Simple right? Nope. I clicked uninstall and I restarted my computer and clicked on to my apps...
  8. SAntivirus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SAntivirus: Microsoft software does not uninstall SAntivirus. SAntivirus is not wanted. Will not go away. Computerized reply is sub-standard. Surely, the experts can solve it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/santivirus/2533335d-4b7b-43fd-9ebd-7b120ca98c5e
  9. SANTIVIRUS REMOVAL

SANTIVIRUS REMOVAL: Split from this thread. I am on a Dell PC using MS10. I've attempted to remove the SAntivirus multiple times each time telling me that I have purchased a subscription, which I have not, and therefore cannot remove it. Also have McAfee and it knows I have this virus but has...
  10. getting yahoo off my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    getting yahoo off my computer: getting yahoo off my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-yahoo-off-my-computer/75206e7c-88a0-48cd-8370-ad4c3aef18d4