Windows 10: SAntivirus slow down my PC

Discus and support SAntivirus slow down my PC in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi! So I was noticing a slowness on my computer and saw this component "A n t i v i r u s s e r v i c e" and "SAntivirus" running in my background.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Magfrog41, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Magfrog41 Win User

SAntivirus slow down my PC

Hi! So I was noticing a slowness on my computer and saw this component "A n t i v i r u s s e r v i c e" and "SAntivirus" running in my background. Looked into it and found it was malware, so I got myself bitdefender. With bitdefender, I was able to remove all the files that were causing these two programs to run no longer there in task manager. Just incase, I ran another scan, and found one file remaining. I can't remove it or uninstall it, and every time I do it says I need administrator access, and I am the administrator. Is there any way I can remove this file?

SAntivirus slow down my PC 996fded7-893e-4bf1-8835-2ffe31228eeb?upload=true.jpg SAntivirus slow down my PC ba0d2f55-11d7-4d90-9696-b7f39b32685c?upload=true.jpg

[Original Title: SAntivirus]

:)

Magfrog41, Feb 28, 2021

2. SAntivirus

Microsoft software does not uninstall SAntivirus. SAntivirus is not wanted. Will not go away. Computerized reply is sub-standard. Surely, the experts can solve it.

Norman 941, Feb 28, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    SAntivirus

Hi Norman

Here is how to permanently remove SAntivirus (Segurazo) form your PC

Download and install the Free version of MalwareBytes

Malwarebytes Cybersecurity for Home and Business

You need to run a full scan with MalwareBytes in Windows 10 Safe Mode to remove SAntivirus, because that cannot be removed in normal mode:

To boot into Safe Mode

Click the Power Button on your Start Menu

Press the Shift Key and click Restart

Your PC will boot into the Windows Recovery Environment

Go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Option - Startup Settings and click Restart

Upon restart, press 4 to enter Safe Mode

Once in Safe Mode, run a full scan with MalwareBytes

Then, boot back into Windows normally, empty the Quarantine files in MalwareBytes and you can then remove MalwareBytes if you wish

Standard Disclaimer This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any
    product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Feb 28, 2021
  4. John Vil Win User

PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

1. SAntivirus slow down my PC - Similar Threads - SAntivirus slow down

2. My pc is slowing down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is slowing down: So my Dell Optiplex 7040 has been through a lot and has been slowing down with Windows 10. Please help me with getting Windows back to normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-slowing-down/7db918f1-5fe3-4923-aad1-292846a43f1f
  3. My pc is slowing down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is slowing down: So my Dell Optiplex 7040 has been through a lot and has been slowing down with Windows 10. Please help me with getting Windows back to normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-slowing-down/7db918f1-5fe3-4923-aad1-292846a43f1f
  4. My pc is slowing down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. SAntivirus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SAntivirus: I dont know how I got it but I got SAntivirus on my PC and I dont know how to delete it, I have no administrator access to it and when I try to delete it it wont let me can someone please help...
  6. SAntivirus

SAntivirus: I dont know how I got it but I got SAntivirus on my PC and I dont know how to delete it, I have no administrator access to it and when I try to delete it it wont let me can someone please help...
  7. PC SLOW DOWN

PC SLOW DOWN: Hi ,I am currently having 64bit window 10 but it hangs too much sometimes it works fast but mostly it hangs will 32bit window be better opinion in my sight of view 32bit window 10 require less RAM and will work more faster in pc below are device specification can you please...
  8. Slow down of PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow down of PC: After upgrading Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, I observed that when I open any word file Microsoft word 2010 by PC become slow. For few particular word files my PC become terribly slow and it does not function properly. What is the reason for this and is there any solution?...
  9. SAntivirus

SAntivirus: Microsoft software does not uninstall SAntivirus. SAntivirus is not wanted. Will not go away. Computerized reply is sub-standard. Surely, the experts can solve it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/santivirus/2533335d-4b7b-43fd-9ebd-7b120ca98c5e
  10. pc slowing down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    pc slowing down: Hello I have problem with my laptop.I bought my laptop about a month ago and it was very fast but after this one month it started to slow down and it gets slower and slower and i dont know whats happening ..... My laptop is supposed to be fast but something happened and now...