Windows 10: SAntivirus

Discus and support SAntivirus in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft software does not uninstall SAntivirus. SAntivirus is not wanted. Will not go away. Computerized reply is sub-standard. Surely, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Norman 941, Jul 23, 2020.

1. SAntivirus

Microsoft software does not uninstall SAntivirus. SAntivirus is not wanted. Will not go away. Computerized reply is sub-standard. Surely, the experts can solve it.

:)

Norman 941, Jul 23, 2020

2. SAntivirus

Microsoft software does not uninstall SAntivirus. SAntivirus is not wanted. Will not go away. Computerized reply is sub-standard. Surely, the experts can solve it.

Norman 941, Aug 1, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    SAntivirus

Hi Norman

Here is how to permanently remove SAntivirus (Segurazo) form your PC

Download and install the Free version of MalwareBytes

Malwarebytes Cybersecurity for Home and Business

You need to run a full scan with MalwareBytes in Windows 10 Safe Mode to remove SAntivirus, because that cannot be removed in normal mode:

To boot into Safe Mode

Click the Power Button on your Start Menu

Press the Shift Key and click Restart

Your PC will boot into the Windows Recovery Environment

Go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Option - Startup Settings and click Restart

Upon restart, press 4 to enter Safe Mode

Once in Safe Mode, run a full scan with MalwareBytes

Then, boot back into Windows normally, empty the Quarantine files in MalwareBytes and you can then remove MalwareBytes if you wish

Standard Disclaimer This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any
    product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Aug 1, 2020
  4. SAntivirus

SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite ( Digitalcom.inc) is installed on my laptop

Hi richardwedlake,

My name is Lee, a Windows 10 Independent Advisor.

Have you try to uninstall it with control panel?

- Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program. Right click SAntivirus and select Uninstall.

- If the above step did not work, try to go to Settings (Windows Key + I) > Apps > Scroll down from the list and find the program in question and select Uninstall.

There are case where something is preventing a program to uninstall and if that happens, please terminate all startup items to run and restart.

- Press CTRL + ALT + DEL and select task manager

- Select "Startup" tab

- Disable all Enabled startup programs in the list, just highlight and click the Disable button

- Restart PC and try to uninstall the program again

If you receive an error, just let me know by sending a reply. If you can obtain a screenshot as well please attach it to your reply.

Sincerely,

Lee | Windows 10 Independent Advisor

Leomer L. - Windows 10, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

SAntivirus

1. SAntivirus - Similar Threads - SAntivirus

2. SAntivirus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SAntivirus: I dont know how I got it but I got SAntivirus on my PC and I dont know how to delete it, I have no administrator access to it and when I try to delete it it wont let me can someone please help...
  3. SAntivirus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SAntivirus: I dont know how I got it but I got SAntivirus on my PC and I dont know how to delete it, I have no administrator access to it and when I try to delete it it wont let me can someone please help...
  4. Recent Update of SEGURAZO Antivirus from Microsoft / SAntivirus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recent Update of SEGURAZO Antivirus from Microsoft / SAntivirus: Hello All, This **** antivirus SEGURAZO is from Microsoft. I see all the places where they say if you install third party software, or unintentionally ...etc.. etc. But the truth is Microsoft don't admit it as they are playing with you so that you get help or may be you...
  5. SAntivirusIC Remove Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SAntivirusIC Remove Virus: I have just noticed i have a virus called SAntivirusIC.exe Im kinda new to Windows10 and use commonly Win7 and had never a virus. Im confused how i can remove it? Help would be perfect...
  6. How do I uninstall Santivirus Realtime Protection Lite?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I uninstall Santivirus Realtime Protection Lite?: I had followed the steps: restarting my pc and went into Safe mode for networking. Then, I was trying to uninstall santivirus but something kept popping up in my screen, “An app on your PC needs the following Windows feature: .NET Framework 3.5”. There were 2 options below,...
  7. The Windows security is inaccessible. Happened after I uninstalled the pesky SAntivirus....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Windows security is inaccessible. Happened after I uninstalled the pesky SAntivirus....: The Windows security is inaccessible. Happened after I uninstalled the pesky SAntivirus. Please help :( submitted by /u/providence_p [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mhm9pm/the_windows_security_is_inaccessible_happened/
  8. SAntivirus slow down my PC

SAntivirus slow down my PC: Hi! So I was noticing a slowness on my computer and saw this component "A n t i v i r u s s e r v i c e" and "SAntivirus" running in my background. Looked into it and found it was malware, so I got myself bitdefender. With bitdefender, I was able to remove all the files that...
  9. SAntivirus

SAntivirus: Hi! So I was noticing a slowness on my computer and saw this component "A n t i v i r u s s e r v i c e" and "SAntivirus" running in my background. Looked into it and found it was malware, so I got myself bitdefender. With bitdefender, I was able to remove all the files that...
  10. Information about SAntivirus aka Segurazo Antivirus virus

Information about SAntivirus aka Segurazo Antivirus virus: Hi You guessed it! I'm back again with help topics, I wanna share some information about the bloody SAntivirus malware. I was a Segurazo victim 2 times, so I decided to share some information and experiences. Q&A What is Segurazo Antivirus or SAntivirus? Segurazo...