Windows 10: SAntivirus

Discus and support SAntivirus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi! So I was noticing a slowness on my computer and saw this component "A n t i v i r u s s e r v i c e" and "SAntivirus" running in my background.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Magfrog41, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Magfrog41 Win User

SAntivirus

Hi! So I was noticing a slowness on my computer and saw this component "A n t i v i r u s s e r v i c e" and "SAntivirus" running in my background. Looked into it and found it was malware, so I got myself bitdefender. With bitdefender, I was able to remove all the files that were causing these two programs to run no longer there in task manager. Just incase, I ran another scan, and found one file remaining. I can't remove it or uninstall it, and every time I do it says I need administrator access, and I am the administrator. Is there any way I can remove this file?

SAntivirus 996fded7-893e-4bf1-8835-2ffe31228eeb?upload=true.jpg SAntivirus ba0d2f55-11d7-4d90-9696-b7f39b32685c?upload=true.jpg

:)

Magfrog41, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

SAntivirus

1. SAntivirus - Similar Threads - SAntivirus

2. SAntivirus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SAntivirus: I dont know how I got it but I got SAntivirus on my PC and I dont know how to delete it, I have no administrator access to it and when I try to delete it it wont let me can someone please help...
  3. SAntivirus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SAntivirus: I dont know how I got it but I got SAntivirus on my PC and I dont know how to delete it, I have no administrator access to it and when I try to delete it it wont let me can someone please help...
  4. Recent Update of SEGURAZO Antivirus from Microsoft / SAntivirus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recent Update of SEGURAZO Antivirus from Microsoft / SAntivirus: Hello All, This **** antivirus SEGURAZO is from Microsoft. I see all the places where they say if you install third party software, or unintentionally ...etc.. etc. But the truth is Microsoft don't admit it as they are playing with you so that you get help or may be you...
  5. SAntivirusIC Remove Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SAntivirusIC Remove Virus: I have just noticed i have a virus called SAntivirusIC.exe Im kinda new to Windows10 and use commonly Win7 and had never a virus. Im confused how i can remove it? Help would be perfect...
  6. How do I uninstall Santivirus Realtime Protection Lite?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I uninstall Santivirus Realtime Protection Lite?: I had followed the steps: restarting my pc and went into Safe mode for networking. Then, I was trying to uninstall santivirus but something kept popping up in my screen, “An app on your PC needs the following Windows feature: .NET Framework 3.5”. There were 2 options below,...
  7. The Windows security is inaccessible. Happened after I uninstalled the pesky SAntivirus....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Windows security is inaccessible. Happened after I uninstalled the pesky SAntivirus....: The Windows security is inaccessible. Happened after I uninstalled the pesky SAntivirus. Please help :( submitted by /u/providence_p [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mhm9pm/the_windows_security_is_inaccessible_happened/
  8. SAntivirus slow down my PC

SAntivirus slow down my PC: Hi! So I was noticing a slowness on my computer and saw this component "A n t i v i r u s s e r v i c e" and "SAntivirus" running in my background. Looked into it and found it was malware, so I got myself bitdefender. With bitdefender, I was able to remove all the files that...
  9. Information about SAntivirus aka Segurazo Antivirus virus

Information about SAntivirus aka Segurazo Antivirus virus: Hi You guessed it! I'm back again with help topics, I wanna share some information about the bloody SAntivirus malware. I was a Segurazo victim 2 times, so I decided to share some information and experiences. Q&A What is Segurazo Antivirus or SAntivirus? Segurazo...
  10. I Can't Uninstall SAntivirus

I Can't Uninstall SAntivirus: This thing is really getting on my nerve now. When I go to control panel to uninstall it, it says you still have an active subscription, cancel anyway, so I press that. Then it says that I need to restart because some of the requirements are being used. So I press restart now...