Windows 10: SAntivirus

Discus and support SAntivirus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi! So I was noticing a slowness on my computer and saw this component "A n t i v i r u s s e r v i c e" and "SAntivirus" running in my background.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Magfrog41, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Magfrog41 Win User

SAntivirus

Hi! So I was noticing a slowness on my computer and saw this component "A n t i v i r u s s e r v i c e" and "SAntivirus" running in my background. Looked into it and found it was malware, so I got myself bitdefender. With bitdefender, I was able to remove all the files that were causing these two programs to run no longer there in task manager. Just incase, I ran another scan, and found one file remaining. I can't remove it or uninstall it, and every time I do it says I need administrator access, and I am the administrator. Is there any way I can remove this file?

SAntivirus 996fded7-893e-4bf1-8835-2ffe31228eeb?upload=true.jpg SAntivirus ba0d2f55-11d7-4d90-9696-b7f39b32685c?upload=true.jpg

:)

Magfrog41, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

SAntivirus

1. SAntivirus - Similar Threads - SAntivirus

2. SAntivirus slow down my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SAntivirus slow down my PC: Hi! So I was noticing a slowness on my computer and saw this component "A n t i v i r u s s e r v i c e" and "SAntivirus" running in my background. Looked into it and found it was malware, so I got myself bitdefender. With bitdefender, I was able to remove all the files that...
  3. Information about SAntivirus aka Segurazo Antivirus virus

Information about SAntivirus aka Segurazo Antivirus virus: Hi You guessed it! I'm back again with help topics, I wanna share some information about the bloody SAntivirus malware. I was a Segurazo victim 2 times, so I decided to share some information and experiences. Q&A What is Segurazo Antivirus or SAntivirus? Segurazo...
  4. I Can't Uninstall SAntivirus

I Can't Uninstall SAntivirus: This thing is really getting on my nerve now. When I go to control panel to uninstall it, it says you still have an active subscription, cancel anyway, so I press that. Then it says that I need to restart because some of the requirements are being used. So I press restart now...
  5. Santivirus Seguzaro Get it off my computer!

Santivirus Seguzaro Get it off my computer!: Thank you so much for your reply to my initial question. The first time I was in Safe Mode I got rid of the stand-alone Santivirus and all of its files. I couldn't download the Malwarebytes when my computer was in Safe Mode, so I went back into standard, downloaded and...
  6. How can I get rid of Digital Communications/SAntivirus?

How can I get rid of Digital Communications/SAntivirus?: A file named Digital Communications appeared in my File explorer. Click and you get SAntivirus with 6 folders and 30 files. Surprise, 3 of the files are Microsoft, 4 are Internet Explorer. They are off my computer. This program is tracking. I can't get rid of any file in it....
  7. how to uninstall santivirus realtime protection lite from computer

how to uninstall santivirus realtime protection lite from computer: so long story short other day not me but my mom open something up on her facebook messenger basically it install 3 spyware virus on computer i got rid of 2 by uninstalling but this one i don't know what to do you have to go into safe mode click on uninstall santivirus...
  8. Uninstall "SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall "SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite": I have a Lenovo G50 w/ Windows 10. In the process of downloading Chrome, somehow the "SAntivirus Realtime Proctection Lite" was downloaded. I tried to uninstall but unable to totally uninstall due to some files are locked. Any suggestion on how to totally uninstall this...
  9. Can't uninstall SAntivirus from computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't uninstall SAntivirus from computer: I downloaded SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite hoping it would help w/ security. Well turns out it blocked files my video editing software needs to run. So I tried to uninstall it. Simple right? Nope. I clicked uninstall and I restarted my computer and clicked on to my apps...
  10. Santivirus Realtime Protection Lite

Santivirus Realtime Protection Lite: I was out of town and my grandson got this on my computer. SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite. After telling him not to download anything without my permission. What is the easiest way to get this out of my computer?...