Windows 10: SANTIVIRUSCLIENT. EXE

Discus and support SANTIVIRUSCLIENT. EXE in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I keep crashing and this error message shows up. What is it? How do i get rid of it? SANTIVIRUSCLIENT. EXE... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by silvanasp, Mar 21, 2020.

1. silvanasp Win User

SANTIVIRUSCLIENT. EXE

I keep crashing and this error message shows up. What is it? How do i get rid of it? SANTIVIRUSCLIENT. EXE

:)

silvanasp, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 21, 2020
  4. SANTIVIRUSCLIENT. EXE

USB drive will not run exes.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will help you in solving the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to ask if you have installed any Antivirus in the Laptop.

I suggest you to run the program in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if the issue persist.

• Right click on the “.exe” file of the program and select properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab, check the option for “Run in Compatibility mode”.
    • Select the Operating System from the drop down list.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

SANTIVIRUSCLIENT. EXE

1. SANTIVIRUSCLIENT. EXE - Similar Threads - SANTIVIRUSCLIENT EXE

2. How to test PS1, EXE, MSI installer in Windows Sandbox

in Windows 10 News
    How to test PS1, EXE, MSI installer in Windows Sandbox: [ATTACH]Windows Sandbox is a security feature in Windows 10, which allows you to test applications and scrips safely. The feature lets users run untrusted applications […] This article How to test PS1, EXE, MSI installer in Windows Sandbox first appeared on...
  3. Opening .exe file launches microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Opening .exe file launches microsoft store: Hi! I was trying to install java last night and after i downloaded the installer and double-clicked on it, the microsoft store opened. And the same happened when i tried to run it as administrator. I was looking for fixes for hours, but nothing i found helped. I checked the...
  4. Exe file disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exe file disappearing: Hello I have downloaded a driver file from DevID.info DevlD_driverJnstaller_3447182106.exe for my Asus webcam which was not showing colour. I didn't have time to open it before it disappeared. I suspected a worm but Malwarebytes didn't find it. So where did it go and...
  5. I have windows 10 and cannot run .exe files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have windows 10 and cannot run .exe files: I have windows 10 and cannot run .exe files or run powershell as admin or run regedit, when trying the result is a black screen. I am the admin of the Dell box. Any help would be greatly appreciated...
  6. Random EXE Files appearing in Roaming\Microsoft\Network, what could this mean?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random EXE Files appearing in Roaming\Microsoft\Network, what could this mean?: Recently I have been having this problem where on some random days my pc always loses focus on any program randomly. When I used a program to track which program Windows focuses on I noticed it was being focused on a random program in the Folder "Roaming\Microsoft\Network"....
  7. Win10 1903 - Can't open exe files. Was able to before.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 1903 - Can't open exe files. Was able to before.: Hi, Win 10x64 1903 os 18362.720. Tried to open a couple of exe files and it hungs hangs and have to reboot explorer to get out. Never happened before. Tried Avast off, no dif. Any ideas please. 153405
  8. Cannot open any exe file.....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot open any exe file.....: I am using windows 10 on my Asus laptop. Whenever I try to open any exe file then it will automatically open chrome. Also chrome keeps on downloading AsusTPLoader. Also, cannot open chrome settings. I restart my PC few a lot of times but chrome is not behaving properly....
  9. running .exe command

in Windows 10 Customization
    running .exe command: I am using mingw compiler. while i am running a CC++ program works fine program it compiles successfully but when i ran it i am facing a problem.I am getting that access is denied.I tried reinstalling but nothing has changed.I am facing this problem when i am connected to...
  10. .exe file deletion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .exe file deletion: Hello I've been having troubles with .exe files I try to permantley delete the folder and it'll remove everything except the .exe file if I delete the .exe file with a shift+del it'll dissapear then repair once I refresh the folder it's in. If I use the normal delete method...