Windows 10: SAntivirusClient

Discus and support SAntivirusClient in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I just want to know what SAntivirusClient is because I never remember downloading the software at all. I'm not sure if it's a virus disguised as a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Kai_89, May 5, 2020.

1. Kai_89 Win User

SAntivirusClient

Hi, I just want to know what SAntivirusClient is because I never remember downloading the software at all. I'm not sure if it's a virus disguised as a virus or when/ where it was downloaded. Is it an Antivirus that comes with windows?

:)

Kai_89, May 5, 2020
  2. silvanasp Win User

SANTIVIRUSCLIENT. EXE

I keep crashing and this error message shows up. What is it? How do i get rid of it? SANTIVIRUSCLIENT. EXE

silvanasp, May 5, 2020
  3. SANTIVIRUSCLIENT. EXE

Hi there Silvanasp, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

We need to determine the exact path where this SANTIVIRUSCLIENT. EXE is installed from there we can delete or uninstall the associated application.

If the error pops up again please open up the Task Manager by right clicking any empty space at your task bar or click on the search option and then type in Task Manager, on the Task Manager click on View more and then click on the Details tab. Look for this
    SANTIVIRUSCLIENT. EXE then right click and choose open location.

If you are able to find the exact location try deleting it, if its pointing out to a specific application then navigate to Control Panel/Programs/Programs and features, look for the application right click and uninstall.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

FerdinandNanalig, May 5, 2020
Thema:

SAntivirusClient

1. SAntivirusClient - Similar Threads - SAntivirusClient

2. SANTIVIRUSCLIENT. EXE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SANTIVIRUSCLIENT. EXE: I keep crashing and this error message shows up. What is it? How do i get rid of it? SANTIVIRUSCLIENT. EXE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/santivirusclient-exe/336b5faa-e175-4e57-b51b-b8dc27d93e3a