Windows 10: SAP users --Good news SAP GUI (7.40) WORKS with Windows 10 build 10240

Discus and support SAP users --Good news SAP GUI (7.40) WORKS with Windows 10 build 10240 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there Mega good news for SAP users - SAP GUI 7.40 runs just fine in Windows 10 build 10240 -- I couldn't get SAP GUI to work with Windows 8 / 8.1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, Jul 17, 2015.

1. jimbo45 Win User

SAP users --Good news SAP GUI (7.40) WORKS with Windows 10 build 10240

Hi there

Mega good news for SAP users - SAP GUI 7.40 runs just fine in Windows 10 build 10240 -- I couldn't get SAP GUI to work with Windows 8 / 8.1 at all. The GUI worked but Logon failed. Now LOGON works just fine wherever the SAP DB / Servers are installed

Now no problem.

Bye Bye Win 7. That was the ONLY reason I still kept W7. XP is another matter I have a lot of legacy hardware that only runs on XP which I'm not changing for all sorts of reasons.

Finally SAP users --welcome to 21st century. Now to see if Web dynpro will use EDGE. However IE11 is still available.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jul 17, 2015

2. Unable to use SAP, telling me to update saprm32.dll.

Original Title:
    saprm32.dll

i was using MS Windows 7 and and it has been upgraded automatically to MS Windows 10 and now i have a problem in using SAP GUI 7.3 with Windows 10 and there is a message telling me
    that i have to update the saprm32.dll; and really i need an urgent help as i need to use the SAP program for my work. thanks

khaledkaram, Jul 17, 2015
  3. pop-up does blak page always with SAP CRM system

Someone has the same error???

I don´t found sap notes related with Windows 10 in sap forums.

regards.

Alejandro_Fernández, Jul 17, 2015
Thema:

SAP users --Good news SAP GUI (7.40) WORKS with Windows 10 build 10240

1. SAP users --Good news SAP GUI (7.40) WORKS with Windows 10 build 10240 - Similar Threads - SAP users news

2. SAP Server Connection Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SAP Server Connection Issues: I am currently experiencing some issues with connecting to my SAP server [https://www.lenovo.com/au/en/servers-storage/solutions/sap/] and was wondering if anyone else has had similar problems. Specifically, I am having trouble with executing tests with 100 portal users and...
  3. SAP Server Connection Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SAP Server Connection Issues: I am currently experiencing some issues with connecting to my SAP server [https://www.lenovo.com/au/en/servers-storage/solutions/sap/] and was wondering if anyone else has had similar problems. Specifically, I am having trouble with executing tests with 100 portal users and...
  4. How to open SAP with a variant from a shortcut on the desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to open SAP with a variant from a shortcut on the desktop.: I can open SAP transactions from a desktop shortcut, but is it possible to open a variant from a desktop shortcut?And, what about using a batch file for opening multiple SAP transactions from a desktop shortcut? Is this possible?Thanks for any help!...
  5. adobe and sap suspend

adobe and sap suspend: i have seen some issues in working with sap 7.6 and adobe newly Version, all are suspend to time to time and device going to stuck, last week ago i replaced the hard disk and applied the windows 10. after week that suspend errors come again. please give any solution for...
  6. adobe and sap suspend

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adobe and sap suspend: i have seen some issues in working with sap 7.6 and adobe newly Version, all are suspend to time to time and device going to stuck, last week ago i replaced the hard disk and applied the windows 10. after week that suspend errors come again. please give any solution for...
  7. adobe and sap suspend

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. SAP local system for Individual testing

SAP local system for Individual testing: Hi folks SAP consultants seem to earn oodles of money these days -- if you want to try out a local individual system on your own PC (Free) then there's the SAP trial preview rel 7 SP04 -- complete with the ABAP programming system and technical stuff so you can play with it...
  9. Error During the installation of sap cloud connector

Error During the installation of sap cloud connector: [ATTACH] Can anybody Please help me with the error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-during-the-installation-of-sap-cloud/8c6b30ac-3b92-4acc-ae17-c481da6e1826
  10. Windows Server 2019 is now Generally Available for SAP

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server 2019 is now Generally Available for SAP: Windows 2019 has been released by Microsoft and is now Generally Available for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 or higher components. Release information can be found in 2751450 - SAP Systems on Windows Server 2019 https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2751450 Most common SAP...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sap gui please update saprm32.dll