Windows 10: Sart Tiles Being Moved Out of Position

Discus and support Sart Tiles Being Moved Out of Position in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 keeps moving my start tiles around. I have 3 groups. The middle group ends up much lower than the left and right group. Just getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JamesJoey, Mar 11, 2020.

1. JamesJoey Win User

Sart Tiles Being Moved Out of Position

Windows 10 keeps moving my start tiles around.

I have 3 groups.

The middle group ends up much lower than the left and right group.

Just getting annoyed with having to move them back all the time.

Any ideas,

James

:)

JamesJoey, Mar 11, 2020

2. how to stop moving tiles

Hi Larry,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to stop moving Windows live tiles.

• Right click on the live tile.
    • Click on more option.
    • select turn off live tile option.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    Tile fixing

Hello,

Moving tiles in the Start menu is one of the features that Windows 10 users are able to do to organize the applications that you are using. For us to assist you on how you'll be able to arrange or move your tiles in the Start menu, kindly follow the simple
    steps listed below:

• Click on the Start Menu. It's the Windows icon in the bottom left corner.
    • Click and hold on the tile you want to move.
    • Drag the tile to the position you want.
    • Let go.

Hope this information is helpful.

Paolo Mag, Mar 11, 2020
  4. Sart Tiles Being Moved Out of Position

Tile fixing

This what we used before to arrange the tiles to our liking. Now when we restart the computer all tiles are stacked on the left and NOT how we left them. Something has changed. Is there some way to "lock" the tiles in the way we we left them?

Sandgnattoo, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

Sart Tiles Being Moved Out of Position

1. Sart Tiles Being Moved Out of Position - Similar Threads - Sart Tiles Being

2. Tile App being flagged as Virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tile App being flagged as Virus: Tile App is being flagged by Windows 11 Pro as a virus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tile-app-being-flagged-as-virus/53636fc9-6814-423a-adf6-b9de01892a55
  3. Tile App being flagged as Virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tile App being flagged as Virus: Tile App is being flagged by Windows 11 Pro as a virus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tile-app-being-flagged-as-virus/53636fc9-6814-423a-adf6-b9de01892a55
  4. Tile Position on Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tile Position on Start Menu: I have two systems running Windows 10. On one system, I can move any of the tiles from one position to any other position in the start menu simply by drag'n'drop within the menu. On the other system I can select a tile drag it to a vacant position but it "springs back"...
  5. Pick the odd tile out

Pick the odd tile out: Greetings I have a bit of an odd one, it involves icons related to a Microsoft app, specifically "To do". [img] If i have done this right you should see a image of my live tile menu (Start Menu) and should see the odd one out here. This is not a life and death issue as the...
  6. No Windows sart menue

No Windows sart menue: Since a Windows 10 update - this maybe coincidental - I cannot logon to my desktop computer. When I start the computer it shows a picture screen but with no login bar. I've tried using the shift + r and shift + R with no success. I've also tried the Windows key, F2, F8,...
  7. move preview pane to upper position

in Windows 10 Customization
    move preview pane to upper position: I've been using Win 8 for a while and was frustrated that the "filmstrip" view option was gone. I used WinXP since it came out till this past summer. If that tells you how ingrained I was and am. Win 10 is great over Win 8 or 7 but, that filmstrip isn't there. Most people...
  8. unable to move tiles?

in Windows 10 Support
    unable to move tiles?: i have had this issue for a while now. been unable to solve it until today *Smile I have tried many bits of advice, to no avail. I wont go into what I have tried as it is a lot of data. this is the only way I have been able to solve the issue! first you will need to make a...
  9. Moving tiles to start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving tiles to start menu: Is it possible to move a tile to the taskbar or the start menu. 27437
  10. How to stop Windows 10 moving my tiles to a different position

in Windows 10 Support
    How to stop Windows 10 moving my tiles to a different position: After an update and at other times I find when I boot up the tiles in the start menu have moved to a different position from where I had set them. I try to keep the tiles for those programmes and folders I use most at the top for easy access. Is there a way of stopping...