Windows 10: SATA BIOS issues

Discus and support SATA BIOS issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I know it's not due to the operating system I'm having this issue but hoping I can get help. My BIOS won't detect more then 2 SATA devices connected to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Fatalerror0x00, Feb 9, 2016.

1. SATA BIOS issues

I know it's not due to the operating system I'm having this issue but hoping I can get help. My BIOS won't detect more then 2 SATA devices connected to my motherboard. All devices work assuming they are the only two connected and also doesn't matter which 2 ports. Any help is appreciated please. Thank you everyone!

:)

Fatalerror0x00, Feb 9, 2016
  2. Teddy2016 Win User

Issues with Windows 10 upgrade

See if BIOS (setup) detects the drives. There is an option in bios to use the sata as ide or raid. Plus an option to detect sata or ide first. If bios does not show the drives in the list, windows will not detect them. I remember having to mess with bios
    to get all drives online. Then when I booted win drivers were loaded. Running win 10 on a motherboard with one bay sata. (two plugs). One sata dvd rom and sata hard drive. Could not run in raid. I think it was enhanced mode. I really think it is bios setup
    that's giving you the issue.

Teddy2016, Feb 9, 2016
  3. PFN LIST CORRUPT -> Driver Verifier -> Detected Violation Help

The missing SATA driver and outdated BIOS were causing the issue?

OlliAuvinen, Feb 9, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

SATA BIOS issues

What model motherboard and/or computer do you have?

NavyLCDR, Feb 9, 2016
  5. I'm not sure but I shall find out once I get home tonight. Check back around midnight or tomorrow morning and that information will be provided

Fatalerror0x00, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

SATA BIOS issues

1. SATA BIOS issues - Similar Threads - SATA BIOS issues

2. BIOS issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BIOS issues: Please see: Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal error message - Microsoft Community for background informationLaptop: Yoga Slim 7 ProX 14ARH7 - Type 82TLWindows 11Just to clarify:- Keyboard is lit- The screen is black- I can't seem to open BIOS using the methods stated online and...
  3. SATA SSD is recognised on gigabyte bios but not windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SATA SSD is recognised on gigabyte bios but not windows?: Recently my SATA SSD not sure what specific model but its intel something stopped being recognised by windows 11 yet it is in the BIOS. I have an Intel i9 10900kf, RTX 3060 ti and 32 GB ddr4 ram. I have tried reconnecting the physical connections into the motherboard and it...
  4. SATA SSD is recognised on gigabyte bios but not windows?

SATA SSD is recognised on gigabyte bios but not windows?: Recently my SATA SSD not sure what specific model but its intel something stopped being recognised by windows 11 yet it is in the BIOS. I have an Intel i9 10900kf, RTX 3060 ti and 32 GB ddr4 ram. I have tried reconnecting the physical connections into the motherboard and it...
  5. Bios 2019 Asus ZenBook, where to find SATA??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bios 2019 Asus ZenBook, where to find SATA??: Where to find SATA in Asus Bios 2019? I did so much research and no one has the bios I have, where to find it? My laptop won't go past Asus logo, I saw a lot of ppl had that issue. Apparently changing SATA will help. But where to find it in Bios? please help. I do not know...
  6. Bios 2019 Asus ZenBook, where to find SATA??

Bios 2019 Asus ZenBook, where to find SATA??: Where to find SATA in Asus Bios 2019? I did so much research and no one has the bios I have, where to find it? My laptop won't go past Asus logo, I saw a lot of ppl had that issue. Apparently changing SATA will help. But where to find it in Bios? please help. I do not know...
  7. Issues with SSD and SATA drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues with SSD and SATA drives: Hello,I have two issues regarding my two hard drives. One is an HDD with 2 TB and the other is an SSD with 1TB.This is the first time I have had a computer with more than one drive, so when I tried to copy all of my files, programs, user data, etc. over, I went a bit haywire...
  8. SATA drive issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SATA drive issues: I use a WD Black 6TB HDD SATA drive as a second drive for files not as a system drive. The operating system is on a M2 SSD. The drive has been working fine for a few weeks until I started getting an error message on startup saying that the $RECYCLE.BIN is corrupted. I get...
  9. sata issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sata issue: A new Windows update on my desktop took over 2 hours. The machine then transitioned into a "perpetual reboot". In other words, it continued rebooting itself but never to the point of reaching the login screen. I stopped the cycle by depressing the f12 key during the...
  10. Second SATA drive showing in BIOS but not Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second SATA drive showing in BIOS but not Device Manager: I've just added a 2nd HD to my Dell system with Win 10. It shows in the BIOS and Seagate tools finds it. It does not show up in Device manager or Computer Management/Storage - Disc Management or anywhere. Not sure if this si Won 10 specific. Anyone else seen this or has any...