Windows 10: sata driver

Discus and support sata driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is there a newer sata driver for NM10 chipset (atom N455) netbooks or a way to install? Every driver from Intel and Samsung says this platform is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by derek10, Jul 28, 2015.

1. derek10 Win User

sata driver

Is there a newer sata driver for NM10 chipset (atom N455) netbooks or a way to install?
    Every driver from Intel and Samsung says this platform is not supported (tried running as W7 or W8) and the default one is old (2006) and buggy and getting ahci controller resets all the time (not a HW fault)

Thank you

:)

derek10, Jul 28, 2015
  2. grfft Win User

[SOLVED] Windows 10 PC "generic freeze" and SSD's

i finally resolved this issue.

it was caused by the generic windows 10 SATA driver. NOT by windows defender.

when i clean installed windows 10, the original intel SATA driver was replaced with the generic microsoft SATA driver. as soon as i reinstalled the intel SATA driver, the issue stopped.

grfft, Jul 28, 2015
  3. trevkins Win User
    A Windows 10 bug with Microsoft generic device driver “StorAHCI.sys" regarding SSDs

Apart from a couple of initial freezes (reported) after installing the AMD SATA Controller driver I have had no more problems with the freezing of my PC. Therefore the solution to the freezing problem in my case was to replace the Microsoft Standard SATA
    AHCI Driver with the AMD SATA Controller driver. Microsoft need to look at debugging their Standard SATA AHCI Driver and how it works with SSDs.

trevkins, Jul 28, 2015
  4. derek10 Win User

sata driver

Solved found a zip file in intel site

derek10, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

sata driver

1. sata driver - Similar Threads - sata driver

2. What should I do when I accidentally uninstalled SATA driver from device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do when I accidentally uninstalled SATA driver from device manager: Im actually trying to fix my DVD-rom issue. Im sure my Laptop has DVD-rom and it happened that it was gone in my windows explorer. Since i can't find it in device manager too, i tried to google solutions that might help me in my problem. I've watched a video on YouTube that...
  3. I accidentally uninstalled sata driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally uninstalled sata driver: Im actually trying to fix my DVD-rom issue. Im sure my Laptop has DVD-rom and it happened that it was gone in my windows explorer. Since i can't find it in device manager too, i tried to google solutions that might help me in my problem. I've watched a video on YouTube that...
  4. What should I do when I accidentally uninstalled SATA driver from device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I do when I accidentally uninstalled SATA driver from device manager: Im actually trying to fix my DVD-rom issue. Im sure my Laptop has DVD-rom and it happened that it was gone in my windows explorer. Since i can't find it in device manager too, i tried to google solutions that might help me in my problem. I've watched a video on YouTube that...
  5. I accidentally uninstalled sata driver

I accidentally uninstalled sata driver: Im actually trying to fix my DVD-rom issue. Im sure my Laptop has DVD-rom and it happened that it was gone in my windows explorer. Since i can't find it in device manager too, i tried to google solutions that might help me in my problem. I've watched a video on YouTube that...
  6. What should I do when I accidentally uninstalled SATA driver from device manager

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I accidentally uninstalled sata driver

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Realtek Audio driver Issues after installing New Sata III SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio driver Issues after installing New Sata III SSD: BACKSTORY:I have a Dell G7 15 laptop that I have been using for the past 4ish years. More recently I have started to experience heavy throttling due to low storage on my SSD. I decided to upgrade my Sata III SSD to a larger drive. I installed Windows 10 and all my drivers...
  9. Realtek Audio driver Issues after installing New Sata III SSD

Realtek Audio driver Issues after installing New Sata III SSD: BACKSTORY:I have a Dell G7 15 laptop that I have been using for the past 4ish years. More recently I have started to experience heavy throttling due to low storage on my SSD. I decided to upgrade my Sata III SSD to a larger drive. I installed Windows 10 and all my drivers...
  10. Realtek Audio driver Issues after installing New Sata III SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware

Users found this page by searching for:

1. W10 Standard Sata AHCI Controller 2006 om Z390-F

2. Marvell 92XX SATA Controller 6GB Driver for Windows 10

3. amd_sata device resets after windows update

4. marvell 92xx driver windows 10