Windows 10: SATA3 HD on ASUS P7P55D-E Rev 1 MB

Discus and support SATA3 HD on ASUS P7P55D-E Rev 1 MB in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I plan on replacing a older SATA WD HD. Will a SATA3 HD function on this ASUS P7P55D-E Rev 1 motherboard? Thanks for a response. Keith 89737 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by keithet, Jul 23, 2017.

1. keithet Win User

SATA3 HD on ASUS P7P55D-E Rev 1 MB

I plan on replacing a older SATA WD HD. Will a SATA3 HD function on this ASUS P7P55D-E Rev 1 motherboard?

Thanks for a response.

Keith

:)

keithet, Jul 23, 2017
  2. klausgfs Win User

Windows 10 upgrade fails, Is it possible to install Win 10 after July 29th on the new board?

The MB is an ASUS P5K-V Rev 1 Ser: MS1C7AB

There are no Windows 10 drivers on the ASUS site

Get-Windows10-APP says : OK

Download: Error message Code 8024000B or 80240054 or 80004005...

Windows hotline: missing drivers for this MB, no chance

Thanks for your help

klausgfs, Jul 23, 2017
  3. Remote Desktop Issue - Remote computer reboots !

Thanks Kem

All 3 did not show an issue

The MB is Asus P7P55D LE

Asus Australia website has no drivers for Win-10

P7P55D LE | ASUS Australia

So I did the following:

Disconnected the ethernet cable

Installed a PCIe WiFi adapter and connected via Wifi

Made the appropriate changes in the router (port forwarding etc)

Remote Desktop now works correctly with RDP file

So it appears the issue maybe with the ethernet port or cable

Will investigate further when time permits

Steve.Cook4680, Jul 23, 2017
  4. bobkn Win User

I expect so. 6 Gbps SATA ought to be fully backwards compatible with 3 Gbps.

You may need to stay at 2 TB or smaller, if the board doesn't support GPT.

bobkn, Jul 23, 2017
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    NavyLCDR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. SATA3 HD on ASUS P7P55D-E Rev 1 MB - Similar Threads - SATA3 ASUS P7P55D

2. my E Drive don't contain anything big than a 1 MB but showing used space showing 655 MB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my E Drive don't contain anything big than a 1 MB but showing used space showing 655 MB: so my e drive dont contain anything big it just contain 862 KB data only but when i see the used space it says 655 MB used My e drive is 390 GB My Specs are 1 TB Storage 4 GB Ram Processor is Pentium silver N5030 Pls help...
  3. asus p7p55d-evo sound driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    asus p7p55d-evo sound driver: i have win version 2004 but since i have updated to win10 my sound driver just works as 2.0 not 5.1? Sounds like not compatibility with win10 Can somenone check this or relase a generic fix...
  4. P7P55D-E LX Asus Motherboard's VIA HD Audio issues after upgrading

P7P55D-E LX Asus Motherboard's VIA HD Audio issues after upgrading: Recently went from 7 to Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. version 1909 (18363.592) My audio still works, but sometimes it stutters a bit if I'm doing certain things. (For instance if I'm listening to music and open up the personalise window, it will stall and then maybe give an error...
  5. P7P55D-E LX Asus Motherboard's VIA HD Audio issues after upgrading

P7P55D-E LX Asus Motherboard's VIA HD Audio issues after upgrading: Recently went from 7 to Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. version 1909 (18363.592) My audio still works, but sometimes it stutters a bit if I'm doing certain things. (For instance if I'm listening to music and open up the personalise window, it will stall and then maybe give an error...
  6. Problem when Initializing HD Sata3

Problem when Initializing HD Sata3: Hi and sorry for my English From Disks Manager I try to initialize a new internal Sata3 10TB but appears this message: "The specified disk is not convertible because its size is less than the minimum size required for GPT disks" and the disk has a capacity of 10 TB so now I...
  7. Can I upgrade? MB: Asus P8Z77-V

Can I upgrade? MB: Asus P8Z77-V: Hey there, So I recently have ordered parts to replace and upgrade old and broken parts in my pc build. One of these parts being a new ssd and new hard drive due to old hard drive being corrupted. I have decided with this change to also upgrade my OS, i currently am running...
  8. P7P55D-E Pro - What drivers?

P7P55D-E Pro - What drivers?: Hi, I am wondering what drivers i should use for this motherboard. I have been using Windows default, i think, as Intel Chipset doesn't seem to really install anything, or if it does the date is off. Cause when i look at the drivers the version was something like...
  9. Looking for LAN drivers for Asus P7P55D-E Pro MOBO Windows 10 Compatib

Looking for LAN drivers for Asus P7P55D-E Pro MOBO Windows 10 Compatib: Hello all, I recently did the upgrade to 10 when they sent it to me. However I didn't really get to use it because there apparently is/was no drivers for the LAN adapter on my MOBO. Still haven't been able to find them. Asus said they where working on it, but haven't heard...
  10. Display port issue with Asus MB...

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display port issue with Asus MB...: Well, I finally got around to do further testing... The motherboard and the cables are just fine with a 24" Dell monitor, connected via DP interface. Doing so confirmed that the BenQ monitor's DP interface died, just couple of month after the warranty expired. The HDMI...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus p7p55d-e pro gpt