Windows 10: Satanic Cyber Terrorist Group

Discus and support Satanic Cyber Terrorist Group in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Wake up! Illuminati has been behind at least 90% of all the hacking all over the world all there members are required to learn hacking they are... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by frenderbahena, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Satanic Cyber Terrorist Group

Wake up! Illuminati has been behind at least 90% of all the hacking all over the world all there members are required to learn hacking they are responsible for operation covid 19 wake up! stop being sheeple there has been a silent war declared on America backed by billionares doing everything and everthing to distract us and distroy the constitution i speak on this because i have been on the front lines I carry the spirit of Thoth known by the Aztects as Quetzalcoalt im here unveil the light of the night who has held us in bondage for too long. Im slowly waking up, my wife since i was 16 betrayed me found out that she was Illuminati casting spells and poisening me i been waking up to a sad world the Lord infinit sees all and has not forgetten about us but wisdom and belief in the LORD is what we have to combat these demonic forces stay_woke and blessed .... THOTH\Q

EPHYSIANS 6:10

:)

frenderbahena, Jan 4, 2021

2. Starting Home Group Listener gives no more endpoints available

Hi,

I suggest you to run the inbuilt home group Troubleshooter and check if this helps. Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• In the search box, type ‘Troubleshooter’, and then click
      ‘Troubleshooting’.
    • Click on view all.
    • Select Home group from the list and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Hope this helps. Get back to us with the results for further assistance.

Joy Kemprai, Jan 4, 2021
  3. ineuw Win User
    How to Change the Group by View of a Folder in Windows 10 tutorial

The delay to reply was unrelated to this topic. I was preparing to add a disc drive. The preferred view is working now, and here is the step by step list of what I did, and it includes an additional step at the end. I also rebooted after each step.

1. Reset all views to default.
    2. Rebooted.
    3. Changed the "My Pc" view to Details and set the "Group By" to [None]. But left everything else at default.
    4. Rebooted.
    5. "My Pc" view retained the selected setting, alphabetically ordered "Details" without grouping.
    6. Switched to Drive C:\, set it to "Details" and changed the column order to "Name, Size Type and Date". Grouping is available but not applied by the default settings.
    7. Rebooted.
    8. "My Pc" lost the settings, reverted to "Tile" and "Group by" was active again.
    9. Reconfigured to "Details" and set the "Group By" to [None].
    10. Rebooted.
    11. "My Pc" view retained the selected settings. Alphabetically ordered "Details" without grouping.

ineuw, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Pawan1709 Win User

Satanic Cyber Terrorist Group

regarding windows 10 home group options

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

These may be the below possible reasons of you facing the issue. Please go through the points.

• If a Home group already exists on your network, you'll be asked to join it instead of creating a new one.
    • If your PC belongs to a domain, you can join a home group but you can't create one. You can get to libraries and devices on other home group PCs, but you can't share your own libraries and devices with the home group.
    If both the above scenarios doesn’t imply, then I would suggest you try the below steps.

Steps:

• Switch to an Administrator user account, in case you are not using one.

• Run a Home group Troubleshooter to fix the issue.
    Refer the below steps to run a Home group Troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Control Panel

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the
      Control Panel.

• Click on View all on the left navigation pane. Click on
      Home group.

• Click on Advanced on the Home group troubleshooter dialog box and click on
      Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the
      Home group troubleshooter
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan1709, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Satanic Cyber Terrorist Group

1. Satanic Cyber Terrorist Group - Similar Threads - Satanic Cyber Terrorist

2. cyber criminal help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cyber criminal help: I have a person, my ex, who has been modifying information in my chromebook 11, email, etc. I think he is doing this via tethering or remote access as we use the same internet provider and we live like 150 feet away from one another, as well as having gotten into the judicial...
  3. cyber criminal help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cyber criminal help: I have a person, my ex, who has been modifying information in my chromebook 11, email, etc. I think he is doing this via tethering or remote access as we use the same internet provider and we live like 150 feet away from one another, as well as having gotten into the judicial...
  4. malware and cyber crime

malware and cyber crime: so basically i had made a cyber crime complaint about how some hackers were spreading rumours that i had molested a women. They were also changing game files and fire rate of my PC due to which i was getting killed easily by enemies in fps games like valorant . I have...
  5. cyber stalker

cyber stalker: D w0 seconds agoHI, some is attempting to hurt, injure, and damage my famalies livelihood and unity. They have spent the past 3 years stalking us. They have cuased us much hardship found this in a mozilla folder. I do not know what this info below means. I do not know how to...
  6. Satanic Terrorist Group

Satanic Terrorist Group: Wake up! Illuminati has been behind at least 90% of all the hacking all over the world all there members are required to learn hacking they are responsible for operation covid 19 wake up! stop being sheeple there has been a silent war declared on America backed by billionares...
  7. cyber attacks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cyber attacks: i ran in to a problem while doing an up date to win10. the install crashed duing update and the DSN number no longer would connect to microsoft this was a big issue. affter doing some nerd stuff i corrected the DSN and caught 4 realy nasty back door trojans used for control...
  8. CYBER ATTACK

CYBER ATTACK: Hi. We are a Windows 7 user. Today I was attacked by a cyber attack and my computer was hacked. And all my files have the LEZP extension. Please help me to fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/cyber-attack/40a0a6e2-6ec2-4e0e-9acd-10a73a352757
  9. cyber criminal report

cyber criminal report: my name is a Anthony and I am being attact by my some cyber criminals, I maneged to ger one og their names. Amanda adell Lillie, phone number 8595519335. ones nam was candy, scoot miller. and paul brooks in and around Paintsville, martin, and surounding counties in Kentucky....
  10. Cyber corp removel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cyber corp removel: I try to remove cyber link dvd player and other things from them and windows says I'm missing (SKRSet.xml) how do I install this so I can remove this Thank You In Advance For Help 51832