Windows 10: Saturation changes when opening apps

Discus and support Saturation changes when opening apps in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've got a windows 10 laptop and every time i open an app the screen suddenly looks a lot less saturated. It started while opening google chrome but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LarsArvid, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Saturation changes when opening apps

I've got a windows 10 laptop and every time i open an app the screen suddenly looks a lot less saturated. It started while opening google chrome but now it happens no matter which app I open

submitted by /u/LarsArvid
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LarsArvid, Nov 30, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Saturation changes when opening apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Color Saturation changes while playing games

Hi Colin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues with Color saturation on the computer, we will look into this for you. However, in order to get to the root cause of the issue, please reply with the following details:

• Does this issue occur only while playing games?
    • Have you downloaded the games from Microsoft Store?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

You can refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

Method 1: Updating drivers

I suggest you to try updating the display drivers and see if that helps. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Display adapters.
    3. Right click on the display driver and select
      Update Drivers.

4. Restart the computer if prompted.

Article for reference:
    Update drivers in Windows 10

Method 2: Calibrating Display color Profiles

You can try calibrating the Display Color Profiles as per your requirement and see if that helps. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Type Color Management in the search bar on the
      Taskbar and open it.
    2. Click on Advanced Tab.
    3. Click on Calibrate Display, and follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate the display.
    4. If you want to change the Default system profile, and then click on
      Change system defaults, click on the profile that you want to make default and click on
      Set as default to make the profile as the default profile.

For more information on Color Management, you can refer the article
    About Color Management

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Saturation changes when opening apps

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Saturation changes when opening apps

1. Saturation changes when opening apps - Similar Threads - Saturation changes opening

2. Color Saturation changing after a Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Color Saturation changing after a Blue Screen: I got a blue screen, and after that, my color saturation is always changing by herself. I already tried to change that using the Color Calibrator, but didn't. I really need help on this....
  3. Color Saturation changing after a Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Color Saturation changing after a Blue Screen: I got a blue screen, and after that, my color saturation is always changing by herself. I already tried to change that using the Color Calibrator, but didn't. I really need help on this....
  4. Video changes color saturation automatically in Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Video changes color saturation automatically in Chrome: [IMG]There have been several complaints that video changes color saturation automatically in Chrome when using YouTube on the Google web browser. Reports have also confirmed that this color change happens intermittently and the color becomes either oversaturated or...
  5. Videos Saturation Change

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Videos Saturation Change: Videos that I watch online have a sudden change in saturation which causes people in the video to appear green, this started to happen after I switched my I9 to my old I3 because it kept crashingI have a bad cpu cooler...
  6. Videos Saturation Change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos Saturation Change: Videos that I watch online have a sudden change in saturation which causes people in the video to appear green, this started to happen after I switched my I9 to my old I3 because it kept crashingI have a bad cpu cooler...
  7. Videos Saturation Change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Screen changes constrast/saturation when going to the Settings or after logging in.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen changes constrast/saturation when going to the Settings or after logging in.: Whenever I login to my PC, I notice that the colors are changing, I'm not sure whether it's the contrast or the saturation or maybe both, but the change is very noticeable, because of that I always have to reload my color calibration. That situation not only happens when I...
  9. Saturation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Saturation: I've been pulling my hair out trying to find a way to just change the saturation on my display. The graphics command center doesn't function as it used to and all tutorials I've seen just don't work anymore because of updates moving things around. All I want is to change my...
  10. Color Saturation changes while playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Color Saturation changes while playing games: Hi I've come across this new problem,and i would like some help with it.When i start some games,the screen is over saturated in different colours(red,green,white).When the game crashes,it is always like the screen below too much white on screen. [ATTACH] How do i fix...