Windows 10: Satya Nadella endures a classic Microsoft demo fail moment

Discus and support Satya Nadella endures a classic Microsoft demo fail moment in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Satya Nadella endures a classic Microsoft demo fail moment ...He started by showing off a bit, letting Windows 10's new Hello facial recognition... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by PaulGo, Sep 16, 2015.

1. PaulGo Win User

Satya Nadella endures a classic Microsoft demo fail moment

PaulGo, Sep 16, 2015
  2. larc919 Win User

I haven't let Cortana say even one word in my house yet and likely never will. That function is a kind of copycat silliness I just don't have time for.

:)

larc919, Sep 16, 2015
  3. SomeNameThatsNotAlreadyTaken, Sep 16, 2015
  4. WindowsOS Win User

WindowsOS, Sep 16, 2015
  5. ram1220 Win User
    I agree 100%. Cortana is one of the first things I turned off as well as all of the spying calling home crap.

ram1220, Sep 16, 2015
  6. tinmar49 Win User
    I don't own a microphone, so I can't even start a conversation.

tinmar49, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Satya Nadella endures a classic Microsoft demo fail moment - Similar Threads - Satya Nadella endures

2. Request to Satya Nadella.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Request to Satya Nadella.: I want to give a message to ceo Satya Nadella. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/request-to-satya-nadella/7609c572-89cf-491b-82f4-37036898cccc
  3. Request to Satya Nadella.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Request to Satya Nadella.: I want to give a message to ceo Satya Nadella. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/request-to-satya-nadella/7609c572-89cf-491b-82f4-37036898cccc
  4. How to contact Nadella Satya

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to contact Nadella Satya: Is there any way to contact Nadella Satya? Surely there must be a way of contacting the CEO so he is aware of the problems caused by Windows 10 and its updates. Doubt there is a way. I was promised by the CHAT function, that someone from Microsoft would contact me. My...
  5. Dear Sir. Dear Mr. Satya Nadella

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dear Sir. Dear Mr. Satya Nadella: Dear Sir. Mr. Satya Nadella Since you have a master’s degree in computer science, would it be to much to ask of you that, when you release a new update say, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 SP1 Cumulative Update (CU) 7 KB3162659 it will not fail 14 times. I know i am being lazy...
  6. CEO Satya Nadella on why Microsoft exists

in Windows 10 News
    CEO Satya Nadella on why Microsoft exists: After holding what might be the device event of the year, Microsoft’s CEO Satya Nadella met with Nilay Patel to discuss the new hardware and his vision for the company. UcoS9aQItgA 25485
  7. Microsoft goes internal for its next CEO with Satya Nadella

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft goes internal for its next CEO with Satya Nadella: Nadella's first day as CEO is today, February 4. Current CEO Steve Ballmer is out, effective immediately. The choice of Nadella is somewhat surprising, and in other ways, not. Nadella -- believed to have been, all along, one of a small handful of alleged internal...
  8. microsoft rumored to select new ceo next week satya nadella

in Windows 10 News
    microsoft rumored to select new ceo next week satya nadella: The committee at Microsoft that has been entrusted to pick a new CEO to replace the retiring Steve Ballmer has certainly taken more time than most people thought. Today, a new rumor, based on unnamed sources, claims Microsoft could finally name its new leader sometime next...
  9. Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella Admits Windows Phone Failed

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella Admits Windows Phone Failed: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella Admits Windows Phone Failed “No question that we really missed the mobile one” Despite the fact that Microsoft has reiterated its commitment to Windows phones on several occasions so far, there are people out there still questioning the...
  10. Satya Nadella is playing a deeper game with Microsoft than anyone ....

in Windows 10 News
    Satya Nadella is playing a deeper game with Microsoft than anyone ....: Satya Nadella is playing a deeper game with Microsoft than anyone gave him credit for [img] (Steve Ballmer gives his famous "developers, developers, developers" chant in 2000.) When former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer gave his infamous "developers, developers,...